PDA

View Full Version : Rhetorical,

Winetalk.com
04-12-2006, 11:14 AM
why don't you post some of your travel pictures? I've seen your wife, I've seen your dick,
but I'd rather see your travel shots.
(and I mean no disrespect to the other subjects)

Sabby
04-13-2006, 12:38 AM
And the silence was deafening.

Sighhhhhhh... Okay lets make it a little easier on him. We'll settle for some pics of all the crack addicts outside his Downtown Vancouver apartment.

LOL. I went there last summer. We wanted to go to Stanley Park. I read in a tourist brochure... Minutes from downtown Vancouver!!! So I thought OK cool... we drove from Kelowna and arrived in Vancouver about 5pm. Lets find a hotel close to Stanley park relax all evening and go there in the morning.

Instead we got lost in chaos. And poor Joshy had to pee and we couldnt find anywhere to stop and we were too frightened to get out of the car anyway. I told him to pee in a sandpail that was still in the car from the beach, but he was a trooper and held it for an hour and a half until we made our way over the bridge and stayed at the Hilton in Richmond.

Sabby:flash:

softball
04-13-2006, 12:51 AM
And the silence was deafening.

Sighhhhhhh... Okay lets make it a little easier on him. We'll settle for some pics of all the crack addicts outside his Downtown Vancouver apartment.

LOL. I went there last summer. We wanted to go to Stanley Park. I read in a tourist brochure... Minutes from downtown Vancouver!!! So I thought OK cool... we drove from Kelowna and arrived in Vancouver about 5pm. Lets find a hotel close to Stanley park relax all evening and go there in the morning.

Instead we got lost in chaos. And poor Joshy had to pee and we couldnt find anywhere to stop and we were too frightened to get out of the car anyway. I told him to pee in a sandpail that was still in the car from the beach, but he was a trooper and held it for an hour and a half until we made our way over the bridge and stayed at the Hilton in Richmond.

Sabby, you make no sense as usual. Stuck in the chuck.

Serge, I don't post my personal pics. If we ever meet I will show you. I got a bunch from Argentina and Brazil this winter. Provence coming up again September October. Africa next year.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 03:03 AM
Serge, I don't post my personal pics. If we ever meet I will show you. I got a bunch from Argentina and Brazil this winter. Provence coming up again September October. Africa next year.

I don't get it....you post the pic of your dick, but you don't post the pics you shot at your travels?????

Why don't you take my lead and...do both!?
:)

c'mon, are you finally admitting that there is something Serge does you just can't do?

Sabby
04-13-2006, 06:10 AM
I don't get it....you post the pic of your dick, but you don't post the pics you shot at your travels?????

c'mon, are you finally admitting that there is something Serge does you just can't do?

No he's finally admitting there is something he does that Serge doesnt.

It's called

BULLSHIT!!!

LOL

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 06:16 AM
Dude, she has a very valid point.

Sabby
04-13-2006, 06:20 AM
And have you noticed that the guys who he ALWAYS has a problem with are all the guys that Sabby seems to like the most.

He is a serial stalker.

Sabby
04-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Then he whines that they stick up for me... but NO... he purposely seeks out to torment them also.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Sabby, he just wants to get laid
;)

softball
04-13-2006, 10:04 AM

Yeah, speak Russian. But I can live with that.

softball
04-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Dude, she has a very valid point.
Sure she does Serge. And as a sensitive new age guy I can respect that.

softball
04-13-2006, 10:06 AM
And have you noticed that the guys who he ALWAYS has a problem with are all the guys that Sabby seems to like the most.

He is a serial stalker.

Sabby, you stalked me for years. I couldn't post without you and your friends crawling all over me. I think it was some kind of fascination you have with intellect. Some people lust after something they just can't have.

softball
04-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Sabby, he just wants to get laid
;)
Actually Serge, I leave that to those of you who think it is actually seem to talk about it. And you know what they say. There are those who can and those who talk about it.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 10:13 AM
I get it, you can ONLY talk about your travel pictures and this is something we'll never see.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Dude, what are you suffering from if you'd rather TALK about your pictures than show them?

Mike AI
04-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Rhetorical is being modest, I find a photo online he shot when he was in Brazil. He was there advising the Prime Minister on important issues.

http://www.op.gov.gy/photos/brazil1.jpg

JR
04-13-2006, 10:34 AM
here he is in a rare pic at a press conference where he explains why he can talk about traveling all over the planet .. but can't post pics.

http://www.championship_606.ursatech.com/images/comical_ali.jpg

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 10:34 AM
He is a shy one....and only wants Sabby.

JR
04-13-2006, 10:37 AM
here is his scoring 2 points at a charity event for his foundation which supports children with cancer

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/basketball/ncaa/specials/ncaa_tourney/2006/03/16/tennessee.winthrop.ap/p1_wingate.jpg

JR
04-13-2006, 10:37 AM
here he is on one of his more famous vacations.

http://www.spaceevent.com/images/desktops/800x600/lunar_landing.jpg

JR
04-13-2006, 10:40 AM
here he is in Georgia being victemized by police as they play a very cruel local game called "swing the suitcase pimp from the bridge"

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/107371.jpg

Mike AI
04-13-2006, 10:43 AM
I am assuming this would be the Country of Georgia not the State?

here he is in Georgia being victemized by police as they play a very cruel local game called "swing the suitcase pimp from the bridge"

Peaches
04-13-2006, 10:52 AM

Jimmy Carter had to save him from that episode. It was in all the papers.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Dude, put up or shut up....your credibility goes down the drain fast. Are here just to impress Sabby?

gonzo
04-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks JR. Best laugh Ive had all week. You still got it!

softball
04-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Dude, put up or shut up....your credibility goes down the drain fast. Are here just to impress Sabby?

Put up what serge?

Nickatilynx
04-13-2006, 11:46 AM

ahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

:-pearl:

softball
04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Jimmy Carter had to save him from that episode. It was in all the papers.
How's your retirement from Internet business going Peaches? I hope life after work is treating you well.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Put up what serge?

Pics of yopur travels. Everybody think you are a lier and haven't been anywhere.

softball
ahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

:-pearl:

A nick, I see by your avatar you have moved to Vancouver.

Peaches
How's your retirement from Internet business going Peaches?
It's going about as well as your reading comprehension ;)

softball
04-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Pics of yopur travels. Everybody think you are a lier and haven't been anywhere.
Busted. Nope. You guys are right. I have never been anywhere. I feel so bad about lying. Someday I really hope I can afford to get on a bus with a lot of old folks, put on a paper hat and follow a guy with an umbrella to all the famous sites. Maybe if I save my welfare cheques I can make it to Georgia.

softball
04-13-2006, 11:50 AM
It's going about as well as your reading comprehension ;)
Well, congratulations. You are doing well then.

softball
04-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry kids, I would really love to stay and play with all you high rollers, but I gotta go stand in the welfare line downtown and then I am off to the food bank to pick up something for dinner. Y'all have fun now.

Winetalk.com
04-13-2006, 11:54 AM
oh well, another wanna be is busted. What else is new under the sun?

gonzo
04-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Busted. Nope. You guys are right. I have never been anywhere. I feel so bad about lying. Someday I really hope I can afford to get on a bus with a lot of old folks, put on a paper hat and follow a guy with an umbrella to all the famous sites. Maybe if I save my welfare cheques I can make it to Georgia.

I have a spare room!
If you arrive on any day but Sunday I will take you to JoesHo's favorite resturant.... Chick Fil A!

Bishop
04-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I have not read enough of Rhetorical's post to figure him out yet.. based on the post it doesn't look like he is not terribly well liked. I'll have to pay closer attention..