PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Cash

Dianna Vesta
04-11-2006, 08:53 PM
How many of you are promoting Fetish Cash?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Thanks,

DV

Toby
04-11-2006, 09:57 PM
I promote one Fetish Cash site that fits well with my traffic, EvesEden. The webmaster area hasn't been updated in ages, and their stats could be much better, but the site converts for me and they pay on time.

slavdogg
04-12-2006, 04:50 AM
yeah i send em few joins a month too
not much, but check come on time

Dianna Vesta
04-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Ok so over all what do you think of their sites? They have good names like smother.com , fetishplanet.com, trample.com, footbabe.com, pantypeeks.com and the like. I know these are niche niches- lol- but also loyal members if the site is updated often.

Do you strictly promote niche sites or add them into your other straight non-kinky sites?

selena
04-13-2006, 11:32 AM
I did promote them actively for a short bit, but don't anymore. Not through any fault of their own. I just decided I wanted to go with sites with a more exclusive, intimate feel to them.

Dianna Vesta
04-13-2006, 12:45 PM
I did promote them actively for a short bit, but don't anymore. Not through any fault of their own. I just decided I wanted to go with sites with a more exclusive, intimate feel to them.

Exclusive & Intimate is a good thing for niche sites. I think that surfers know the difference.

el pres
04-13-2006, 03:45 PM
I promoted them a few years ago and their panty site converted better than most.

Dianna Vesta
04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
I promoted them a few years ago and their panty site converted better than most.

Panty sites do great, especially if they have weekly updates and lots of pretty girls.

selena
04-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Exclusive & Intimate is a good thing for niche sites. I think that surfers know the difference.

I think so too. I've done much better with quirky little niche sites than most have never heard of than when I've tried to go with niche sites offered by the bigger companies.