PDA

View Full Version : Google Rejected

Dianna Vesta
04-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I wanted to promote a site on google adwords. They did not approve me because of my DOMAIN NAME www.sexslaveacademy.com

Whats a girl to do??? They don't like the word SEX SLAVE.

Damn its the name of my site. So do I create another domain and redirect? Will I get in trouble from google or are they rejecting it because they don't want the word SEX SLAVE on their site?

Bishop
04-04-2006, 07:13 PM
They will not accept the word SLAVE. You can't buy that keywork either.

Dianna Vesta
04-04-2006, 07:16 PM
They will not accept the word SLAVE. You can't buy that keywork either.

yes well I know but I'm just wondering if I create another domain and redirected it back to SSA is they catch me will they get mad and can me? Do you know? Maybe I should just ask them.

Bishop
04-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Their intent seems clear to me. They don't like that word. You could pull a fast one of them for some period of time but when they notice you should expect that the traffic will stop. I would suggest another domain. The domain hardly matters when your buying the traffic. I would not worry about branding the domain name unless you have hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on the traffic.

Dravyk
04-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Also, you could use AdBrite instead. They're more tolerant of adult content.

Dianna Vesta
04-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Also, you could use AdBrite instead. They're more tolerant of adult content.

I'm using Adbrite and not all that thrilled with the results but I'll keep running different ads through it and try different things.

Bishop
04-04-2006, 09:30 PM
AdBrite is a hit and miss game.. sometimes you get lucky.

Dravyk
04-05-2006, 03:21 AM
AdBrite is a hit and miss game.. sometimes you get lucky. Well said.

Anyone here try Kanoodle, Yahoo's thing or any other conceptual text adverstising, be it adult or on mainstream?

Bishop
04-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Well said.

Anyone here try Kanoodle, Yahoo's thing or any other conceptual text adverstising, be it adult or on mainstream?

Yes. Good traffic but poor productivity on adult at least.

Dianna Vesta
04-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Doesn't overture control Yahoo's ads?

I'm not impressed with Adbrite. I'm going to hang in there but I'm not sure its for us. Anyone have experiences with google? Share them please?

gonzo
04-05-2006, 10:26 AM

I'm not impressed with Adbrite. I'm going to hang in there but I'm not sure its for us. Anyone have experiences with google? Share them please?

If you think Google is picky about ads... play with overture. SE placement and Adbrite ad network are 2 distimctive different means of promotion. Both are fine arts.

Engines are more easily measured for preformance while Adbrite does a considerable amount of work branding.

Again your results may vary.

Bishop
04-05-2006, 10:29 AM

Overture is owned by Yahoo. Listings in Overture appear in Yahoo.

Dianna Vesta
04-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Then what is Kanoodle?

Bishop
04-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Then what is Kanoodle?

Another search engine.