PDA

View Full Version : Xpeep Help

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 05:25 PM
I forgot my damn logon and password. I'm sure it's DiannaVesta. I've tired using the "forgot password" two times now and still no email.

If someone from support is hanging out, please help me. :(

ICQ 365555

Thanks,
Dianna

Jace
04-02-2006, 05:42 PM
http://www.xpeeps.com/faq.php?faq=xpeeps_faq_account#faq_account_lostpw

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.xpeeps.com/faq.php?faq=xpeeps_faq_account#faq_account_lostpw

Jace read my email. I did that twice and the email isn't coming.

Jace
04-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Jace read my email. I did that twice and the email isn't coming.

contact fusionx, he will probably be able to help you
http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=7

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 06:18 PM
I forgot I wrote it down. lol- I'm on but thanks Jace!

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 06:47 PM
I noticed that when I registered it asked me for my AEBN id. Then I noticed the movie referral section. Do we get paid comissions on these clicks that convert.

gonzo
04-02-2006, 07:13 PM
I noticed that when I registered it asked me for my AEBN id. Then I noticed the movie referral section. Do we get paid comissions on these clicks that convert.

Yes

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes

wow what an excellent idea. Hmmm now it makes sense.

Bishop
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I forgot I wrote it down. lol- I'm on but thanks Jace!

I started to reset your password then I got to this post.. haha.. I'm glad I kept reading.

Dianna Vesta
04-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I started to reset your password then I got to this post.. haha.. I'm glad I kept reading.

I'm sorry about that. Still, do you know I never got that email for "forgot password"?

I know you probably don't want a shit load of forums but have you thought about creating a fetish/bdsm forum/area for us people to network?

Finally, who writes your reviews? There are hardly any reviews for the niche stuff. Good reviews and a few stills from the videos are helpul with sales. I know you have a bunch of videos and it is partly the producer who should supply you with this. A long time ago I use to sell Bizarre Video via mail order. Hands down the videos with reviews sold more.

Is it raining like cats and dogs down there?

gonzo
04-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Why not write a review yourself and use your ref code?

Dianna Vesta
04-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Why not write a review yourself and use your ref code?

Thats a good idea Gonzo. Maybe I'll do one a month if Bishop gives me the minutes to view them. Its going to be another month tho.

Bishop
04-03-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm sorry about that. Still, do you know I never got that email for "forgot password"?

I know you probably don't want a shit load of forums but have you thought about creating a fetish/bdsm forum/area for us people to network?

Finally, who writes your reviews? There are hardly any reviews for the niche stuff. Good reviews and a few stills from the videos are helpul with sales. I know you have a bunch of videos and it is partly the producer who should supply you with this. A long time ago I use to sell Bizarre Video via mail order. Hands down the videos with reviews sold more.

Is it raining like cats and dogs down there?

Reviews.. most of the reviews are done by the users. There are a few that have been done by people around here. The review area is not very popular. Most people don't want to read a review when they can click and watch it. The cost to watch is so low that users don't feel that have to ration their minutes out.

Dianna Vesta
04-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Maybe you're right Bishop with this type of platform. The videos are cheap enough.

Robert
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
I've been having the same problem with RobertD. I can't get my login to work and the "forgot pasword" email never shows up.

Bishop
04-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I've been having the same problem with RobertD. I can't get my login to work and the "forgot pasword" email never shows up.

Contact - Sci-Fi Amazon - http://xpeeps.com/member.php?u=53161

She should be able to help you out.

Robert
04-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Contact - Sci-Fi Amazon - http://xpeeps.com/member.php?u=53161

She should be able to help you out.

It tells me I need to be logged in to send her a message.

Bishop
04-03-2006, 01:06 PM
It tells me I need to be logged in to send her a message.

What is your username?

Robert
04-03-2006, 01:12 PM
RobertD

Bishop
04-03-2006, 01:47 PM
RobertD

Call me at 800 628 0241 x141 or come up on icq.

Robert
04-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks Bishop :)

Bishop
04-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks Bishop :)

No problem. Sorry about the headaches with the email reminder.

fusionx
04-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi All,

The email problem was fixed, then it broke again. It's an issue with the cluster security, routing, permissions on the mail server, etc.

It's being looked at again this morning - should be hunky soon.

I'm in the airport in Little Rock, Arkansas - heading to Florida for a wedding.

That's dedication!

:waving:

gonzo
04-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi All,

The email problem was fixed, then it broke again. It's an issue with the cluster security, routing, permissions on the mail server, etc.

It's being looked at again this morning - should be hunky soon.

I'm in the airport in Little Rock, Arkansas - heading to Florida for a wedding.

That's dedication!

:waving:

Reminds me of those mornings Im up at 4 or 5. Thats call job insurance!

Sabby
04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
I got an account on there but I havent set up my page yet. I just secured my name on there before someone else does. (3 weeks to my site launch and people have already registered variations of my domain name).

It looks really cool.

Sabby:flash:

Bishop
04-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Just so everyone knows..

If you feel someone has YOUR name let us know. We will give you your name if you have a valid claim. You would have had a valid claim Sabby. I would have vouched for you. :-)

Jace
04-04-2006, 05:19 PM
I got an account on there but I havent set up my page yet. I just secured my name on there before someone else does. (3 weeks to my site launch and people have already registered variations of my domain name).

It looks really cool.

if you are into spreading your name out there and getting 200-300 users a day coming to your site from there, it is a great tool!

We have been working the FUCK out of that place, as you can tell if you surf there at all, i think we have hit about every place on there and continue to do so every day!

Sabby
04-04-2006, 05:29 PM
if you are into spreading your name out there and getting 200-300 users a day coming to your site from there, it is a great tool!

We have been working the FUCK out of that place, as you can tell if you surf there at all, i think we have hit about every place on there and continue to do so every day!

Oh yeah I cant wait to get set up on there. I just got myspace set up and already got guys going and wanting to see me on camsathome and asking me why the hell my site doesnt work yet. LOL.

Dianna Vesta
04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Sabby you should get over to xpeeps and help me stir up some action there. Its so slow in the forums. You should definately put some pictures up, start talking about your projects, etc. I've already done some great networking.

Sabby
04-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Sabby you should get over to xpeeps and help me stir up some action there. Its so slow in the forums. You should definately put some pictures up, start talking about your projects, etc. I've already done some great networking.

Will do. I'll get xpeeps all set up this week.

I feel like I have a million things to do right now LOL.

My site is going to be called SabbyVanRyan.com (Thanks for helping me pick my name Funbrunette). Its going to be part of JaymanCash.

and Im sabbyvanryan on both xpeeps and myspace if anyone wants to add me :)

Jace
04-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Will do. I'll get xpeeps all set up this week.

I feel like I have a million things to do right now LOL.

My site is going to be called SabbyVanRyan.com (Thanks for helping me pick my name Funbrunette). Its going to be part of JaymanCash.

and Im sabbyvanryan on both xpeeps and myspace if anyone wants to add me :)

very cool!

I hope you don't plan on using that Von Dutch logo...LOL...talk about a hefty lawsuit!

Sabby
04-04-2006, 07:11 PM
very cool!

I hope you don't plan on using that Von Dutch logo...LOL...talk about a hefty lawsuit!

LOL. Tom's already seeking legal advice.

Bishop
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Jayman.. good choice.. the man has skills.

fusionx
04-04-2006, 08:06 PM

No shit! You picked a good program, Sabby..

Sabby
04-05-2006, 04:03 AM

hehe yeah I been really good friends with Jay for over 6 years.

And now he is going to make me rich I love him even more!

:inlove:

Bishop
04-05-2006, 09:16 AM
hehe yeah I been really good friends with Jay for over 6 years.

And now he is going to make me rich I love him even more!

:inlove:

So you have know Jay for six years and you fell for the "I can make you rich" line? haha... just kidding.

Sabby
04-05-2006, 12:55 PM
So you have know Jay for six years and you fell for the "I can make you rich" line? haha... just kidding.

LMAO!!!

TheEnforcer
04-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats Sabby.. looking forward top seeing your new site.

Sabby
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Congrats Sabby.. looking forward top seeing your new site.

Thanks sweetie!