PDA

View Full Version : A REAL friend will.....

Peaches
03-31-2006, 10:02 PM
....clean out his local store's supply of Arizona Diet Green Tea when the stores in your area are completely out of it :)

Thank you Hellpuppy!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

gonzo
03-31-2006, 10:12 PM
....clean out his local store's supply of Arizona Diet Green Tea when the stores in your area are completely out of it :)

Thank you Hellpuppy!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for hooking me up with some. PEaches is right its GREAT!

TheEnforcer
03-31-2006, 10:21 PM
Tea tastes nasty as shit. That said, it was a nice thing of HP to do! :okthumb:

Peaches
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
There's crack in it, I'm sure. It's the only reason I'd drink a gallon a day ;)

Hell Puppy
03-31-2006, 11:25 PM
What she doesn't know is that I just cornered the market and now I'm her only hookup....

Peaches
04-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I have a sneakly suspicion once he starts giving out a few gallons to each of the hot girls he sees, I'm going to be lucky to get even one of them :(

Dianna Vesta
04-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Too many artificial sweeteners will fuck you up Peaches. That’s a lot…a gallon. Try making green tea and adding stevia. You can also grow stevia easy in summer or a pot. Grow this and mint. Get a big ass jar. Put your green tea in. Let it sit in the sun a day or two. You can add fresh stevia and mint leaves in the big ass jar. Then strain it off when you want to drink it. Now that’s some good shit and no calories.

Peaches
04-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Too many artificial sweeteners will fuck you up Peaches. That’s a lot…a gallon. Try making green tea and adding stevia. You can also grow stevia easy in summer or a pot. Grow this and mint. Get a big ass jar. Put your green tea in. Let it sit in the sun a day or two. You can add fresh stevia and mint leaves in the big ass jar. Then strain it off when you want to drink it. Now that’s some good shit and no calories.
I've tried Stevia - hated it. This is the ONLY diet drink I've ever liked and I'm sure it's because it has some honey in it to take the edge off the Splenda, though I do like liquid Splenda in my coffee :)

I do so many things that are bad for me, Splenda is the least of my worries ;)

Dianna Vesta
04-01-2006, 02:40 PM
yeah I don't like stevia myself. I use organic cane sugar. I don't use all that other crap. I will drink a diet coke w/lime now and then.

Jace
04-01-2006, 03:18 PM
shit, they have cases of that stuff here at sam's club....40 bottles I think in a case

if you ever need it again call me and let me know, i can see if sam's has it in stock

sarettah
04-01-2006, 03:59 PM
shit, they have cases of that stuff here at sam's club....40 bottles I think in a case

if you ever need it again call me and let me know, i can see if sam's has it in stock

Turf war ? :unsure:

Hell Puppy
04-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Turf war ? :unsure:

The supply is dwindling.

The diet stuff is a bitch to find, and I think I've bought all of it in north atlanta.

Me and GonZo were looking for more tonight and in all seriousness hit probably a dozen stores and only managed to find some bottles finally at the last one, no gallons.

And Peaches fucked up....she didn't come get it and instead suggested we try some. Now the FFN's are high on the supply. The stash is quickly dwindling.

Peaches
04-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Let me clarify a few things:

1. I have been telling them for MONTHS that this stuff was great. No one paid ANY attention to me until they saw how hard it was to get (me telling them it was hard to get was probably something else that was unbelieved until seen in person........).

2. Less than 24 hours before Mr. Puppy decided it was good, he referred to it as a "foo foo" drink.

3. I have it on good authority it causes male impotence so therefore, all the stash should go to me.

Kathi found me 6 gallons she brought to me today and I found 3 more. Plus, I actually found a mix at Target. That will be for EMERGENCY USE ONLY but it's good that it's around :)

Hell Puppy
04-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Let me clarify a few things:

1. I have been telling them for MONTHS that this stuff was great. No one paid ANY attention to me until they saw how hard it was to get (me telling them it was hard to get was probably something else that was unbelieved until seen in person........).

2. Less than 24 hours before Mr. Puppy decided it was good, he referred to it as a "foo foo" drink.

3. I have it on good authority it causes male impotence so therefore, all the stash should go to me.

Kathi found me 6 gallons she brought to me today and I found 3 more. Plus, I actually found a mix at Target. That will be for EMERGENCY USE ONLY but it's good that it's around :)

Sassy talk will cost you another 5 gallons.

gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Sassy talk will cost you another 5 gallons.
Im good for it!

Dianna Vesta
04-02-2006, 08:18 PM
lol- its the damn green tea connection. You go peaches, stock up!

gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:34 PM
lol- its the damn green tea connection. You go peaches, stock up!

Hellpuppy has at least 40 gallons in his car. The stuff is tasty and good for Mr Prostate!

Peaches
04-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Sure, keep it all - I'll just start referring to the two of you as "Mr. Limpy" in advance.

SAVE YOURSELVES! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!

Hell Puppy
04-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Sure, keep it all - I'll just start referring to the two of you as "Mr. Limpy" in advance.

SAVE YOURSELVES! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!

I think you're confused, those antioxidents are doing just the opposite. I keep having to peek around the thing just to be able to see the TV.

Peaches
04-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I think you're confused, those antioxidents are doing just the opposite. I keep having to peek around the thing just to be able to see the TV.
I think I need to come to your house NOW and pick them up! :cheer:

gonzo
04-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Ive already drank a gallon and a half!

Hell Puppy
04-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Ive already drank a gallon and a half!

Drink up, I have plenty more.

Dickinbush has already tapped the stash too now...

Peaches
04-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Drink up, I have plenty more.

Dickinbush has already tapped the stash too now...
:cryin:

Hell Puppy
04-02-2006, 11:53 PM

The tea may want breakfast later.

gonzo
04-02-2006, 11:53 PM

2 gallons in one day. Bring more tomorrow night.

Peaches
04-03-2006, 12:04 AM
The tea may want breakfast later.
If the tea doesn't mind me being in my "Golden Corral" wear, and gives me SOME notice, that is good. I need to save it from abuse :(

Plus it would give you a chance to laugh at all the crap that's in my car NOW ;) Thank goodness those 2nd row seats fold down......

Hell Puppy
04-03-2006, 01:09 AM
GonZo and I have discovered that the tea causes incredible volumes of really foul gas....

Peaches
04-03-2006, 01:20 AM
GonZo and I have discovered that the tea causes incredible volumes of really foul gas....
That's the start of the impotence....you better give whatever's left to me immediately.

Breakfast is out though - too late for me to leave :( I think I might actually sleep in my bed (and not on the sofa for you perverts thinking I'm sleeping in someone else's bed) for the first time in a few weeks. :)

Hell Puppy
04-03-2006, 02:33 AM
That's the start of the impotence....you better give whatever's left to me immediately.

Breakfast is out though - too late for me to leave :( I think I might actually sleep in my bed (and not on the sofa for you perverts thinking I'm sleeping in someone else's bed) for the first time in a few weeks. :)

Once again you say you want your tea, but wont come get it.

There's not going to be much left.

gonzo
04-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Once again you say you want your tea, but wont come get it.

There's not going to be much left.

I had to go get a couple of bottles for the night ...double my order.

Peaches
04-03-2006, 11:30 AM
With your gassy problem, I think a pass off in the parking lot might be more appropriate than a food encounter in a closed environment. :unsure:

You know I don't like driving down 575 by myself, tired in the middle of the night. PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME UNDERSTAND THIS and don't expect me to leave my house at 3 in the morning!! :o

Bishop
04-03-2006, 11:45 AM
You all need to buy in bulk.
Arizona Products - 1612 DIET GREEN TEA - (24) 23.5oz Can
Arizona Products - 1630 DIET GREEN TEA - (12) 20oz Bottle
http://www.ggbeverage.com/products/nonalcoholic.htm

Peaches
04-03-2006, 11:47 AM
That's not bulk ;) 20 gallons is bulk :)

Bishop
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
That's not bulk ;) 20 gallons is bulk :)

I'm sure you could place orders by the tractor trailer load.

TheEnforcer
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
You folks are a bit crazy!! :blink: :huh:

Hell Puppy
04-04-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm sure you could place orders by the tractor trailer load.

I suggested a tanker, but he wouldn't be able to get down her drive way....

Dravyk
04-04-2006, 02:27 AM
The supply is dwindling.

The diet stuff is a bitch to find, and I think I've bought all of it in north atlanta.

Me and GonZo were looking for more tonight and in all seriousness hit probably a dozen stores and only managed to find some bottles finally at the last one, no gallons.

And Peaches fucked up....she didn't come get it and instead suggested we try some. Now the FFN's are high on the supply. The stash is quickly dwindling. "FFN"s and "diet" ... two words that should never go together. :(

Dravyk
04-04-2006, 02:28 AM
You folks are a bit crazy!! :blink: :huh: They're from The South. :whistling

Empress_JRN
04-04-2006, 03:12 AM
Tea tastes nasty as shit.

I always drink tea everyday. It makes me calm down especially at times when I'm not in the mood and at times when I am a little bit nervous. I couldn't live without tea. It's part of my daily diet.:)

Raven
04-04-2006, 11:22 AM
What she doesn't know is that I just cornered the market and now I'm her only hookup....

Now, THAT'S strategy!