PDA

View Full Version : Funny message on XPeeps.com

Jace
03-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Will22407 writes:
thanks for the add. How are you doing?

Tabitha writes:
I am doing fine, how are you? I checked out your profile and you are sexy, you should come see me on my site!

Will22407 writes:
he isn't on this site no more.. this is his girlfriend. he doesn't have the internet anymore im sorry

Rcourt64
03-25-2006, 03:39 PM
BUSTED :gonnageti LOL

SirenaRose
03-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Heh.
Gotta love the jealous girlfriend types...

When I had just started dating my ex-fiance, I caught him reading on literotica.com. Instead of getting mad at him, I just told him that he should show me which stories he liked, so that we could perhaps "act them out."

Sadly, he never would, and wouldn't communicate his sexual desires in any way, other than just sticking his cock out and wanting me to do stuff with it/to it. LOL That's why he's an ex. hehe

gonzo
03-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Heh.
Gotta love the jealous girlfriend types...

When I had just started dating my ex-fiance, I caught him reading on literotica.com. Instead of getting mad at him, I just told him that he should show me which stories he liked, so that we could perhaps "act them out."

Sadly, he never would, and wouldn't communicate his sexual desires in any way, other than just sticking his cock out and wanting me to do stuff with it/to it. LOL That's why he's an ex. hehe

I hope some of my ideas help you out in that department while your filming them!

SirenaRose
03-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Hopefully they should...Just gotta get the camera...and stop the b/f from laughing at the thought of me doing some of that stuff... hehe.

gonzo
03-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Hopefully they should...Just gotta get the camera...and stop the b/f from laughing at the thought of me doing some of that stuff... hehe.

Tell him he wont laugh at the paycheck in the end!

Peaches
03-25-2006, 04:29 PM
What's funnier is that I bet it was Jace being "Tabitha" talking to the dude most if not all of the time ;)

SirenaRose
03-25-2006, 04:31 PM
He knows...He also just knows how I am about certain things...So when I first ran a few of the ideas past him, he just went "huh? You? what? LOL"

Rcourt64
03-25-2006, 04:32 PM
What's funnier is that I bet it was Jace being "Tabitha" talking to the dude most if not all of the time ;)

Shiiitttt.... I use to have to do tha all the time, covering for g/f while in a cam show. I'd be setting her up for the next one..hehehe

Jace
03-25-2006, 04:36 PM

well, I do the typing, but she reads everything...and generally try and convey what her reaction, but sometimes when she gets those nice little "LOOK AT MY COCK" messages, it is better if I take over the reaction part of it

Peaches
03-25-2006, 04:41 PM
well, I do the typing, but she reads everything...and generally try and convey what her reaction, but sometimes when she gets those nice little "LOOK AT MY COCK" messages, it is better if I take over the reaction part of it
I just get a kick that this guy's gf might be pissed he was talking to a dude ;)

Jace
03-25-2006, 04:42 PM
I just get a kick that this guy's gf might be pissed he was talking to a dude ;)

hahahaha...yeah...if she only knew ;)

fusionx
03-25-2006, 05:45 PM

Ok.. now I'm totally embarrassed.. keep yer mouth shut, jace.

And here I was thinking Tabitha was really good at cyber sex... :happy45:

Bishop
03-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Will22407 writes:
he isn't on this site no more.. this is his girlfriend. he doesn't have the internet anymore im sorry

hahahahahahaaha... thats funny. He will be back. haha

Bishop
03-25-2006, 05:51 PM

LOL! Oh come on Fusion, that was Tabitha when you were talking to her..

(Jace please send me a copy of the logs and your paypal address)

Jace
03-25-2006, 05:55 PM

BUSTED!