PDA

View Full Version : Last nights NCAA tourney games

TheEnforcer
03-24-2006, 10:06 AM
That was one hell of a great night of NCAA action. Duke geting knocked off was awesome to watch but watching UCLA come back from 17 down in the 1st half and 9 down with 3:26 to go and win it on a steal was incredible. Then you had the seesaw West Virgiana - Texas game where you had WV tie it on a long three with a few seconds to go and Texas taking it right down the court and hitting a last second long three at the buzzer was great.

The tourney is the best sports event in the country by far.

JoesHO
03-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Gonzaga had too many mental breakdowns in the last 2 mins. they deserved to lose that game IMHO.

TheEnforcer
03-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah.. that was almost as big of a meltdown as Arizona did to Illinois a year or so ago.

Mike AI
03-24-2006, 12:23 PM
LSU game was great!! I am sure KK is crying in her beer.

LSU will have a hard time moving forward in the tourny, they make too many mental mistakes - BUT they are one of the most athletic teams I have watched in awhile. Those boys have MAJOR hops!

TheEnforcer
03-24-2006, 12:46 PM
They are a very young team so if they don't lose people to early entry for the draft should be a monster team to deal with for the next few years Mike.

selena
03-28-2006, 01:50 PM
We were gone for an overnighter in Indy for the Gonzaga came.

Hated to see them lose. They were my favorite team to win (both bet wise and personally). Now I'll probably be rooting for George Mason. How can you not be for a team with that kind of odds against them?