PDA

View Full Version : Peaches and other Lost fans

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Did any of you notice the book Sawyer was reading last night when Sun came up to him? If not it was Judy Blume's "Hello God? Are you there?" which certainly playes into the whole "they are in purgatory/limbo" theory that is out there as one of the reasons for the stuff that happens on the island.

Peaches
03-23-2006, 02:57 PM
I saw the name of the book, but you DO realize the book is about teenage girl adolescence, not heaven, right? ;)

Jace
03-23-2006, 03:01 PM
I didn't read anything into what he was reading, I just laughed at the fact that he was reading a teenage girls book while wearing those glasses

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Hmmm.. not aware of what it was about... the title just intruiged me because of the theories about the show..

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I didn't read anything into what he was reading, I just laughed at the fact that he was reading a teenage girls book while wearing those glasses

Hmmm this si the type of show that little things could mean a lot though.. the book choices and the titles and such are interesting...

Anthony
03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
The whole purgatory sceanario has been officially debunked by show creators and writers.

Bishop
03-23-2006, 03:17 PM
I tried to keep up with the show then I found I missed more episodes than I watched.. I figure I'll avoid the spoilers as much as possible and watch it all on dvd later.

Anthony
03-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I was remaking last night ot my sister, that Jin, out of everyone on the island, has probably been the one character that has grown and changed from his previous life so far.

Sayid is a close second, though, he's filled with hate at the others.

Charlie would be third, but then he's a junkie.

Anthony
03-23-2006, 03:20 PM
I tried to keep up with the show then I found I missed more episodes than I watched.. I figure I'll avoid the spoilers as much as possible and watch it all on dvd later.

Season One is on DVD.

I have all episodes for Season 2 on my laptop. So just let me know when you want them.

Bishop
03-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Season One is on DVD.

I have all episodes for Season 2 on my laptop. So just let me know when you want them.

Sweet! Thanks man..

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 03:39 PM
The whole purgatory sceanario has been officially debunked by show creators and writers.

Oh.. damn.. didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I was remaking last night ot my sister, that Jin, out of everyone on the island, has probably been the one character that has grown and changed from his previous life so far.

Sayid is a close second, though, he's filled with hate at the others.

Charlie would be third, but then he's a junkie.

Good points. I'm thinmking if anyone else gets killed this season it will be Charlie as he's pissed off everyone and if he gets found out might get killed for it.