View Full Version : Sports bra anyone?

Bishop
03-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Bizarre marketing..
http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

Go through the demo.

Jace
03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
hahha, go through the steps to pick one and choose a huge boob size, BOUNCING BOOBIES

TheEnforcer
03-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Hahahahaha.. ok.. that was a fun few minutes LOL

Dravyk
03-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Thank gawd there's not a men's speedo simulator. :o

Dianna Vesta
03-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Are you guys running out of things to talk about? Whats up with these post the last few days? Is it just me?

Actually Bishop I’d like to talk about AEBN and their new marketing strategies for the future. Since I’ve done business with the company since they began I am impressed with its staying power and wonder what the future holds. Now that’s all fascinating conversation to me.

Or talk about sex or the people in the sex biz.

Rcourt64
03-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Are you guys running out of things to talk about? Whats up with these post the last few days? Is it just me?

Actually Bishop I’d like to talk about AEBN and their new marketing strategies for the future. Since I’ve done business with the company since they began I am impressed with its staying power and wonder what the future holds. Now that’s all fascinating conversation to me.

Uh, can I listen too? I promise I'll be good & sit quitely in the corner....
oh,oh,oh please....

Dianna Vesta
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Uh, can I listen too? I promise I'll be good & sit quitely in the corner....
oh,oh,oh please....

yeah well go to bed and when you wake up he will have been here. I sense that Bishop keeps banker hours. ;)

Tomorrow with coffee in hand we'll both listen.

Bishop
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM

You don't understand my post? It is an examination of unorthodox marketing.

New marketing strategies? What new strategies? We are doing the same thing today as we have always done. Do you have a specific question?

Staying power.. thanks. I'm more curious about what you think the future holds. What you see is what you get with AEBN. Are there cool new things coming? ALWAYS. I'm not going to discuss them with you all until we send out the press release that its live. Why would we tip our hand?

Talking about sex.. I think we all know more about sex that God ever intended for us to know.

Talking about people in the business.. do you have anyone in mind? Anyone interesting?

Dianna Vesta
03-23-2006, 05:59 PM
You don't understand my post? It is an examination of unorthodox marketing.

New marketing strategies? What new strategies? We are doing the same thing today as we have always done. Do you have a specific question?

Staying power.. thanks. I'm more curious about what you think the future holds. What you see is what you get with AEBN. Are there cool new things coming? ALWAYS. I'm not going to discuss them with you all until we send out the press release that its live. Why would we tip our hand?

Talking about sex.. I think we all know more about sex that God ever intended for us to know.

Talking about people in the business.. do you have anyone in mind? Anyone interesting?

Well dang Bishop!

:::kicking rocks::::

Bishop
03-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Well dang Bishop!

:::kicking rocks::::

haha.. hit me up on icq tomorrow if you get a chance.

Dianna Vesta
03-23-2006, 08:39 PM
haha.. hit me up on icq tomorrow if you get a chance.

Ok in the morning over coffee? ;)

Rcourt64
03-23-2006, 11:12 PM
I'll bring the donuts..hahaha

gonzo
03-24-2006, 10:40 AM
I'll bring the donuts..hahaha

Ill be working.

Bishop
03-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Dianna,

Nice chatting this morning.. I hope you got the answers you wanted. Have a good weekend..

MattOT
03-27-2006, 06:21 AM
hehehehehe that wasted a few mins lol

Cunnilingus
03-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Bizarre marketing..
http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

Go through the demo.hehe aren't you male? how come you were lookin at sports bras? ;)

Bishop
03-27-2006, 03:55 PM
hehe aren't you male? how come you were lookin at sports bras? ;)

haha.. yes I am a male. I was doing some research on marketing techniques when I ran across it. I was just stunned..