PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: FFC is Hiring

Hell Puppy
03-23-2006, 01:20 AM
OEI, the parent company of Fat Fucking Cash, is seeking a Director of Marketing.

This position will drive the marketing and branding efforts for both our adult and non-adult related web ventures. OEI is a very stable 10
year old company that operates in a very entrepeneural environment where creativity and out of the box thinking is encouraged.
However, we provide big company benefits and strong well structured core values and visions.

This is a leadership position that will have direct reports. However, the ideal candidate will be a strong team player who is willing
to jump in and help with whatever needs doing regardless of job title when it is crunch time.

Responsibilities include:

--Design, development and implementation of marketing and branding strategies

--Particpate in overall business development

--Oversee all public relations

--Coordinate both internal and external development of marketing collateral

--Work with design staff to provide consistent branding in design and develop new sites

--Manage key client relationships

--Identify and develop affinity marketing opportunities

--Participate in industry events and trade shows, coordinate sponsored events

Required skills:

--Demonstrated experience and skills in marketing

--Proven experience marketing adult pay sites, any mainstream experience a HUGE plus

--Excellent verbal and written skills are an absolute must

--Must be able to effectively manage departmental and project budgets

--Basic project management skills

--Ability to coordinate and manage activities of internal and external staff

--Must be able to source work not able to be completed in house quickly and effectively manage outsourced projects

--Needs to be an expert in MS Office products including Excel and Project

--Great interpersonal skills and ability to network at shows and industry events

--Technical knowledge is a huge plus, but must at least be able to communicate effectively with developers about technical concepts

--Must be equally comfortable dealing with adult industry or talking to Fortune 1000 clients regarding mainstream products

Travel:

Moderate travel will be required. Expect to attend most industry events and shows. Travel to Atlanta will be expected for
project kick offs and certain other times where face to face interaction with other team members requires it.

Position is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Telecommuting is allowed if candidate can demonstrate they can do it effectively. Position will
carry a 90 day trial period. After 90 days, relocation benefits can be extended if desired.

Benefits:

Health, life, dental and disability insurance. Paid vacation. SEP-IRA. Cellphone and broadband stipend. Paid vacation.

Salary:

Competitive rate based on experience.

Please send resume, salary requirements and any inquiries to hellpuppy at hellpuppy dot com. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Winetalk.com
03-23-2006, 03:35 AM
Holy moly, at the first glance I mis-read:
FCC is hiring!

Oh my...
:)

Dianna Vesta
03-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Looks like a great job! Is Fat Cash looking to move into niche fetish or stay with the themes you have now?

JoesHO
03-23-2006, 10:05 AM
A great opportunity for the right individual!

These guys are awesome! :okthumb:

Vick
03-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Looks like a great opportunity for someone

Hell Puppy
03-24-2006, 12:58 AM
Thanks guys.

And for those who have applied so far, I'll be getting back to people early next week.

Bishop
03-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Hell Puppy.. how are the candidates for this position looking? Promising?

gonzo
03-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Add FAt Fucking Proofreader to that job req.
Your email address was missing a P. I added it in.

Jace
03-25-2006, 09:39 PM
I would apply, but I am not nearly fat enough

Peaches
03-25-2006, 09:41 PM
I like that "paid vacation" is listed TWICE as a benefit :)

gonzo
03-25-2006, 09:48 PM
I like that "paid vacation" is listed TWICE as a benefit :)

We take em twice. once in Florida and once in Vegas

Hell Puppy
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Add FAt Fucking Proofreader to that job req.
Your email address was missing a P. I added it in.

That was part of the test. ;)

Bishop
03-26-2006, 08:21 PM
If Florida and Vegas feel like a vacation then they are not doing their job. Those two places should stress them the hell out not relax them.

TheEnforcer
03-26-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm fat enough!! :)

Dravyk
03-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Let's get to the heart of the matter: Does the job come with free donuts? :rolleyes:

Hell Puppy
03-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Let's get to the heart of the matter: Does the job come with free donuts? :rolleyes:

What do you think we're paying them with?

Dravyk
03-29-2006, 12:57 AM
What do you think we're paying them with? Silly me! :rolleyes: