PDA

View Full Version : Debra LaFave..???

Rcourt64
03-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Whats up with that crap ???? :hmm:

Talk about getting out of a mess just cause of her pretty looks...

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/apr_debra_lafave_060309_sp.jpg

If this was a guy, he would have been charged with rape, sexual molestation gotten about 30 yrs, & Labeled a pedophile.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1754096&page=1

Bipolar My Ass :nono2:

TheEnforcer
03-22-2006, 02:09 PM
I'll confess that I can honestly say remembering back when I was that boy's age I would have been in heaven if I had a woman like that boffing me. And I also confess that if some male did that to a 14 year odl girl I would want him run up a flagpole by his nuts, and if it was my daughter, would do far worse than that to him. Nickatilynx and I confessed to this double standard long ago when this case first came up and it was, for the most part, guys not being too bothered by it and women saying she's no different than a man.

I'm sure most guys here can think of a teacher they wouldn't mind to have been in a situation like that with.

Rcourt64
03-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Yup, My 8th grade teacher. I used to image some naughty stuff about her..."Phew, I'm breaking a sweat now" lol

I'm not upset so much about the issue that some lucky boy, got to get it on with a hot blonde. I mean 'whatever". he's probably walking around with a smile from ear 2 ear. So would I.
I'm more upset on how this double standard is working & how the american public just exept it.
Maybe thats the point I'm attempting to get across. it just ain't right.

Rox
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
In light of these quotes from the article:

The boy at the center of this case, now 15, has reportedly been overwhelmed by the media frenzy. His mother decided it would be too traumatic for him to testify against his former teacher. That left prosecutors with a much-weakened case and few options.

"The court may be willing to risk the victim's well-being in this case in order to force it to trial; I am not,'' said Chief Assistant State Attorney Ric Ridgway, when he announced that all charges against LaFave had been dropped.

I don't think her looks or gender have anything to do with it. It looks as though the kid's mother is deciding what's best for her child... which could just as easily happen if the teacher and student's genders were reversed.

Rcourt64
03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
In light of these quotes from the article:

The boy at the center of this case, now 15, has reportedly been overwhelmed by the media frenzy. His mother decided it would be too traumatic for him to testify against his former teacher. That left prosecutors with a much-weakened case and few options.

"The court may be willing to risk the victim's well-being in this case in order to force it to trial; I am not,'' said Chief Assistant State Attorney Ric Ridgway, when he announced that all charges against LaFave had been dropped.

I don't think her looks or gender have anything to do with it. It looks as though the kid's mother is deciding what's best for her child... which could just as easily happen if the teacher and student's genders were reversed.

Ummm, Excuse me Ma'am :)

But Thats BULLSHIT !
So now we're gonna blame the presses for the so called "trauma" that might be caused ?

"trauma my ass"...That kids is probably jackin off ever change he gets when remembering of his "so called teacher".

No disrespect toward you Rox, & excuse my language please.
but It's BULLSHIT

Bishop
03-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Whatever the reason for the turn of events I can't believe that the kid is going to be dealing with any trauma in the years to come.

There is a double standard.. we all think that girls should be protected and boys can take care of themselves. What she did was illegal and she should be treated as a man would be. That isn't going to happen though.

gonzo
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Whatever the reason for the turn of events I can't believe that the kid is going to be dealing with any trauma in the years to come.

There is a double standard.. we all think that girls should be protected and boys can take care of themselves. What she did was illegal and she should be treated as a man would be. That isn't going to happen though.

Where were all of thise women when I was in high school?

Dravyk
03-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Whatever the reason for the turn of events I can't believe that the kid is going to be dealing with any trauma in the years to come. All men wish they had this kind of, ahem, "trauma"! :yowsa: