PDA

View Full Version : Virtually guaranteed Popunder Consoles ;)

Robin
03-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I have a flash screen recording of some code I have developed that works in the latest versions of Firefox and IE with pop-up blocking enabled - which will create a pop-under console.

I have decided that I am willing to sell the code for this to one single person or entity. I will post this message in a few places and will be accepting offers for the code. If I feel a reasonable offer has been made within the next couple of weeks I will provide the source code and exclusive rights to use the code to the person or company making the winning offer.

Because the code is proprietary I cannot publish a URL for you to try but the flash movie speaks for itself. Actually I have achieved this in about a dozen lines of code so the principle is fairly simple

My reputation is known in this industry - particularly by old-timers. I guarantee to you that this code has been checked on Both IE and Firefox with pop-up blocking enabled on fully updated Windows XP machines.

I make no representations of operability on Mac or other platforms or with any other pop-up blocking software, although I suspect it will still work in most cases.

If preferred I will use a mutually agreeable escrow service for payment for everyone's peace of mind. If nobody comes up with an offer I like then I may well implement this code myself in a new Console program - What's the new value of Consoles now that amost all have been killed? ;)

Here's the movie: http://mashups.com/demo.htm

Anthony
03-16-2006, 03:48 PM
You have, and will always rock Robin Nixon.

Winetalk.com
03-16-2006, 04:10 PM
what Anthony said!

TheEnforcer
03-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Damn.. nice going Robin.. :>))

Robin
03-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the sticky - and the nice comments!

One thing I may not have made clear, and possibly one of the more unique things about this, is that the pop-under truly is created under the current browser. It does not get created on-top and then blurred behind it - you never see it coming...

Dravyk
03-16-2006, 04:48 PM
It does not get created on-top and then blurred behind it - you never see it coming... Old School rules!!! :wnw:

Nickatilynx
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Robin , you are a bloody genius.

I wish you good luck with the sale.

And then I'll nick it.... ( hopefully before Anthony does) :)

Will it be like pulling money out of your ass??? ;-)))

Bishop
03-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Very nice! I would love to know someday how much this jewel goes for. You should put it up on Ebay and let everyone get into a bidding war.. haha

Inabon
03-16-2006, 05:53 PM
waiting waiting waiting

still waiting for someone to say it sucks

well guess what it doesnt jajajajaja

i have to agree with Dravyk on this

Mike AI
03-16-2006, 05:57 PM
What does virtually guaranteed mean? Are you giving a warranty on this script?

slavdogg
03-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Robin, how does the script differ from Casale media popunders ??

slavdogg
03-16-2006, 08:04 PM
One thing I may not have made clear, and possibly one of the more unique things about this, is that the pop-under truly is created under the current browser. It does not get created on-top and then blurred behind it - you never see it coming...

Now i really like that part :)

Robin
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
What does virtually guaranteed mean? Are you giving a warranty on this script?

Yes and no - it's guaranteed right now - but if the browsers change, well, not much I can do about that. I will warrant that it will work on XP boxes with latest versions of IE and Firefox at the time the script is handed over.

Robin
03-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Robin, how does the script differ from Casale media popunders ??

This would be some Casale Script...

<!-- Casale Media 2005 (C) -->
<!-- Ad Format: Pop Under -->
<script language="Javascript"><!--
var d=new Date();var r=(d.getTime()%8673806982)+Math.random();var u=escape(window.location.href);
var host=' language="Javascript" src="http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=';
document.write('<scr'+'ipt'+host+'63367&u='+u+'&f=1&id='+r+'"></scr'+'ipt>');
//--></script>
<!-- Casale Media 2005 (C) -->

I think all that messing with document.write and splitting 'scr' and 'ipt' into two and so on is unlikely to work for much longer once post script checking is implemented. My code doesn't use any of those techniques ;)

Mr Benn
03-17-2006, 05:03 AM
Is this pop-under created automatically after the page has loaded, or just when a link on the page is clicked?

It's not possible to tell from the demo..

TheEnforcer
03-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Damn.. I imagine you've had some nice offers already...

Mr Benn
03-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Can you answer the question i asked before please?

But of course, i'm a lamer that runs TGP galleries, and I have 1000 (one thousand) uniques per day which is some big traffic, so you may be scared of dealing with me.

Jace
03-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Can you answer the question i asked before please?

But of course, i'm a lamer that runs TGP galleries, and I have 1000 (one thousand) uniques per day which is some big traffic, so you may be scared of dealing with me.

hahhaa...as long as those 1000 uniques a day are quality, anyone should be happy to deal with you :)

speaking of which, you run a tgp? what would it take to get you to put up some links to www.tabithastoybox.com?

Mr Benn
03-30-2006, 05:46 PM
hahhaa...as long as those 1000 uniques a day are quality, anyone should be happy to deal with you :)

speaking of which, you run a tgp? what would it take to get you to put up some links to www.tabithastoybox.com?

Oh yes, I specialize in urine extraction fetish - do you have some sites which may be suitable?

Jace
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh yes, I specialize in urine extraction fetish - do you have some sites which may be suitable?

oh...hehe..we don't do much urine extraction :(

Mr Benn
03-30-2006, 05:59 PM
oh...hehe..we don't do much urine extraction :(

That's a shame. I do plenty when the appropiate situations arise.

Nickatilynx
03-30-2006, 06:01 PM
ummm Mr Benn has a lot of traffic...a fuck of a lot lol

And "urine extraction" = taking the piss

Jace
03-30-2006, 06:04 PM
That's a shame. I do plenty when the appropiate situations arise.

ROFL

Jace
03-30-2006, 06:05 PM

yeah, i figured that urine extraction was peeing...we just don't do that one our site

Nickatilynx
03-30-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah, i figured that urine extraction was peeing...we just don't do that one our site

ahahahahahhahaha
urine extraction = taking the piss.

You know..mocking LOL

Mr Benn
03-30-2006, 06:06 PM
ummm Mr Benn has a lot of traffic...a fuck of a lot lol

Haha, you and your dratted logical sense of humor and explanations of urine extractions. No hard feelings Jace, i just needed to pee?

Nickatilynx
03-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Haha, you and your dratted logical sense of humor and explanations of urine extrations. No hard feelings Jace.

Sorry to ruin it for you ;-)))

An Answer is in icq btw try turning it on ;-)

Mr Benn
03-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Sorry to ruin it for you ;-)))

An Answer is in icq btw try turning it on ;-)

You should have learned by now to ignore my ICQ chats because they mostly involved random bullshit, unless some kind of deal has been done :)

Apologizes in advance ;)

slavdogg
03-30-2006, 06:39 PM
MrBenn, do u have good piss affiliate proggy ??

Dianna Vesta
03-30-2006, 06:54 PM
LOL- oh my god its an endless sea of piss!

But if anyone is looking for fetish- piss & the like hit me up at 365555- I'm looking for this type of traffic and will have plenty of traffic to trade or sell.

Nickatilynx
03-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Well I'm pissing off to get some dinner :)