PDA

View Full Version : So, apparently Almighty Jim from AlmightyContent is living in Atlanta now

Jace
03-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Just had a nice chat with him on ICQ.....

seems to be more and more people moving this way

word has it we have 2 more people on their way too

I pointed Jim in this direction though, so look for him on here again soon

TheEnforcer
03-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Very cool..

Almighty Jim
03-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the re-introduction Jace. You're right about Atlanta. I've never seen it grow so fast like the last five years. :yowsa:

Besides the traffic it really has just about everything you could want in a big city. It's about time we got a convention here don't you think? We've got some of the best adult entertainment in the country here too! :okthumb:

Anyone interested in Free Live feeds, group and/or private, with chat upsell let me know. We've added two new products this year so far and some new tools to help you make some extra $.

See ya on the board. :waving:

Jace
03-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Besides the traffic it really has just about everything you could want in a big city. It's about time we got a convention here don't you think? We've got some of the best adult entertainment in the country here too! :okthumb:
:

We actually had Webmaster Access here a couple of years ago, but I don't think it went as well as Lensman had hoped, so they didn't do it again

gonzo
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the re-introduction Jace. You're right about Atlanta. I've never seen it grow so fast like the last five years. :yowsa:

Anyone interested in Free Live feeds, group and/or private, with chat upsell let me know. We've added two new products this year so far and some new tools to help you make some extra $.

See ya on the board. :waving:

You missed Maggianos a couple of weeks ago.

Jace
03-10-2006, 03:56 PM
You missed Maggianos a couple of weeks ago.

asshole, now I am hungry

Almighty Jim
03-10-2006, 04:16 PM
How does it compare to Ippolito's or Paisano's?

I was a regular at Scalini's on Cobb Parkway for years. I can still taste the rolls dripping in garlic butter.....:okthumb:

gonzo
03-10-2006, 04:21 PM

I was a regular at Scalini's on Cobb Parkway for years. I can still taste the rolls dripping in garlic butter.....:okthumb:

Its more upscale than all 3 of them. We keep telling them to send Artie Bucco out but they claim he doesnt work there.

We try and kill Vooman everytime we go.
Dokk likes the Varisty but we wiped him out there too!

They serve food family style. Ill be sure that you know for the next one.

I think we are having beers , babes and guns for the next outing in honor of Tabithas relaunch.

Peaches
03-10-2006, 04:37 PM

Completely different food, but still good! I took Vooman to Scalini's in East Cobb once - it's where I learned how to pronounce fettucini the correct way ;)

(he's going to nail me on that one........)

gonzo
03-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Completely different food, but still good! I took Vooman to Scalini's in East Cobb once - it's where I learned how to pronounce fettucini the correct way ;)

Did Voo give up the ass?

Jace
03-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Its more upscale than all 3 of them. We keep telling them to send Artie Bucco out but they claim he doesnt work there.

We try and kill Vooman everytime we go.
Dokk likes the Varisty but we wiped him out there too!

They serve food family style. Ill be sure that you know for the next one.

I think we are having beers , babes and guns for the next outing in honor of Tabithas relaunch.

ahaha....we need to figure out when we wanna do that

VooMan
03-10-2006, 05:43 PM

hahaha nah, I give up. Ya'll can make fun of me for pronouncing Italian words properly... I'm sure my grandfather doesn't mind. :whistling

Peaches, didn't that restaurant have a menu on the wall like the one I have at home? It was a huge menu from a restaurant in Italy called Da Meo Patacca. My parents used to eat there and brought a menu back to the states. I about fell over when I saw that... mine actually has splashes of *mare-ih-nare-uh* sauce on it. :)

Peaches
03-10-2006, 05:51 PM
hahaha nah, I give up. Ya'll can make fun of me for pronouncing Italian words properly... I'm sure my grandfather doesn't mind. :whistling

Peaches, didn't that restaurant have a menu on the wall like the one I have at home? It was a huge menu from a restaurant in Italy called Da Meo Patacca. My parents used to eat there and brought a menu back to the states. I about fell over when I saw that... mine actually has splashes of *mare-ih-nare-uh* sauce on it. :)
Yep, that was it and I remember you commenting about the wall menu :)

Now I'm craving some matz-za-rella cheese ;)

VooMan
03-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Yep, that was it and I remember you commenting about the wall menu :)

Now I'm craving some matz-za-rella cheese ;)

The only thing better than par-meee-zhan cheese...

Hell Puppy
03-10-2006, 09:54 PM

Different experience. Actually dont know about Paisano's....only one of those I know about is in Norcross and everyone whines about traffic when trying to come up that way.

But Ipps reminds me of the typical small family owned italian restaurant. Whereas Maggianos is larger, but still relatively authentic in taste.

But the real appeal of Maggianos is they do family style. Pick a couple of items from each course and they basically bring you food til you explode.

Jace
03-10-2006, 10:00 PM
But the real appeal of Maggianos is they do family style. Pick a couple of items from each course and they basically bring you food til you explode.

and they let you take it to go too....that is the shit

phr34k
03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
this thread,just made me incredibly hungry, damnit...