PDA

View Full Version : New to Oprano and New to Atlanta

Blue Spade
03-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Whatup everyone . . . Ryan Steel here from OC Cash and Jays XXX Links

Was just talking to jace and he said that a good majority of the Atlanta based adult folks hang out here. I just moved out here a couple of months ago and finally have some extra time on my hands and would like to start meeting up with everyone out here!

Just wanted to stop in a say hey to everyone . . . will be checking back here a bit more often now ;)

Sin
03-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Welcome to Oprano!!!!

I don't live in Atlanta though.

But Welcome! :) Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :)

Hell Puppy
03-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Whatup everyone . . . Ryan Steel here from OC Cash and Jays XXX Links

Was just talking to jace and he said that a good majority of the Atlanta based adult folks hang out here. I just moved out here a couple of months ago and finally have some extra time on my hands and would like to start meeting up with everyone out here!

Just wanted to stop in a say hey to everyone . . . will be checking back here a bit more often now ;)

Do you like to eat?

Did he tell you about our minimum weight requirement?

gonzo
03-08-2006, 01:22 AM
Welcome to Atlanta and Oprano.

JoesHO
03-08-2006, 01:25 AM
OCCash kicks ass!

Blue Spade
03-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Haha . . . thanks everyone!

Sin . . . I will be up in Vancouver in July!
Hell Puppy . . . you mean my 215lbs doesn't make the grade?
Gonzo . . . Jace says you live in Kennesaw - I live in Hiram - we are almost neighbors!

Joe . . . good to see you over here man . . . haven't talked to you since you signed onto the EM camp - hope everything is going good man.

gonzo
03-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Haha . . . thanks everyone!

Sin . . . I will be up in Vancouver in July!
Hell Puppy . . . you mean my 215lbs doesn't make the grade?
Gonzo . . . Jace says you live in Kennesaw - I live in Hiram - we are almost neighbors!

Joe . . . good to see you over here man . . . haven't talked to you since you signed onto the EM camp - hope everything is going good man.

Hiram?
Who the hell did you piss off to live up there.

TheEnforcer
03-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Welcome to Oprano....

Jace
03-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Hiram?

hahahhahaa....i was thinking the same thing

Blue Spade
03-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Hiram?

Yea it is pretty country out here . . . definately needed to put more thought into where I was moving to before doing so!

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
welcome!

I love the country and love the south!

Jace
03-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Yea it is pretty country out here . . . definately needed to put more thought into where I was moving to before doing so!

are you planning on staying there for a while? or do you have a lease?

cause some great areas that I would recommend when you do move again...Tucker of course being one of them ;)

Peaches
03-08-2006, 01:54 PM
There's a reason why property values are going up like crazy out here in the country! :) Welcome Blue Spade!! (I'm in Ellijay - God's Country ;) )

Jace
03-08-2006, 02:02 PM
There's a reason why property values are going up like crazy out here in the country! :) Welcome Blue Spade!! (I'm in Ellijay - God's Country ;) )

hell, God doesn't even know where you country is

seriously though, are property values going up out there?

they are going up here like crazy, $12k more on our house this past 2 years, and they are about to put in these beautiful townhomes down the road, that isd going to bump it up even more

Blue Spade
03-08-2006, 02:10 PM

they are going up here like crazy, $12k more on our house this past 2 years, and they are about to put in these beautiful townhomes down the road, that isd going to bump it up even more

No lease . . . helping a friend sell his house - he couldn't swing two payments so I stepped in on this one just for the time being while i figure out where I want to be.

Honestly from the investment point of view, Hiram ain't all that bad. They just broke ground on 2 new big shopping areas and word is there is a Best Buy not too far out. It is starting to grow out here . . . however it is just too fucking far away from life

Oh yes . . . how can we forget the new walmart they just opened up in Dallas . . . someone was telling me it is the biggest - or the nicest walmart ever . . . that is equivalent to having the shiniest penny in the world - lol

Peaches
03-08-2006, 02:11 PM

Are they going up??! Uh, yeah - Gilmer county is one of the fastest growing counties in GA. I've been here 5 years and I could come close to get getting double what I paid for my house and vacant lots. Sweet T's and Wig's houses have done the same in about the same amount of time.

Which of course, is why I hate living here now - everyone else is moving up here. I'm looking for more remote property :)

Jace
03-08-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm looking for more remote property :)

well, just get more guns and everything will be all right

guns solve every problem

Peaches
03-08-2006, 03:11 PM
well, just get more guns and everything will be all right

guns solve every problem
Guns don't solve pollution blocking the stars and silt in the waterways :(

Jace
03-08-2006, 03:30 PM

they do if you shoot someone with a house in that area

gonzo
03-08-2006, 03:30 PM

FREE THE STARS!!!

Peaches
03-08-2006, 03:40 PM
FREE THE STARS!!!
It's really amazing the difference since they put in that Walmart and all the other crap in that shopping center. I love my stars :(

Plus they're leveling so many of the mountains it's pathetic. I moved here because I thought it was too far out for anyone but nutcases like me to live - I was wrong!! Or there are a lot of nutcases ;)

VooMan
03-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Are they going up??! Uh, yeah - Gilmer county is one of the fastest growing counties in GA. I've been here 5 years and I could come close to get getting double what I paid for my house and vacant lots. Sweet T's and Wig's houses have done the same in about the same amount of time.

Blah blah blahbiddy blah... My house and has been on the market for over a month and I have had two, count 'em... TWO people come and look at it. Thanks Clayton County... (grumble)

The good news is that if I get my asking price I'll break even! :blink:

gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Blah blah blahbiddy blah... My house and has been on the market for over a month and I have had two, count 'em... TWO people come and look at it. Thanks Clayton County... (grumble)

The good news is that if I get my asking price I'll break even! :blink:

Voo are you throwing a party for the return of Big Vito on Sunday?

VooMan
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I gotta be honest... with the exception of the hilarious big Vito scene, I have been waiting for the Sopranos to return to the quality that it was when Furio first arrived. When he went into that whorehouse with the bat to collect, it was beautiful... for me, the last few seasons have been a disappointment. And then they make us wait two years for another season?

No party, but I'm sure I'll be watching. Damn them... hahaha

JoesHO
03-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Be sure to eat at maggianos, and fuego de chao.

fuego is a carnivor heavan!

gonzo
03-08-2006, 11:49 PM
I gotta be honest... with the exception of the hilarious big Vito scene, I have been waiting for the Sopranos to return to the quality that it was when Furio first arrived. When he went into that whorehouse with the bat to collect, it was beautiful... for me, the last few seasons have been a disappointment. And then they make us wait two years for another season?

No party, but I'm sure I'll be watching. Damn them... hahaha

Im looking for Tony to finsh all family business.

Hell Puppy
03-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Be sure to eat at maggianos, and fuego de chao.

fuego is a carnivor heavan!

Gonzo still has calamari in the fridge...

JoesHO
03-08-2006, 11:56 PM

The dinner you took us too was my favorite though as far as the food choices went.

damn that meat was tender !

gonzo
03-09-2006, 12:04 AM

Andrew told me to throw it away.

VooMan
03-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Andrew told me to throw it away.

That calamari wouldn't have lasted one day in my house...

Hell Puppy
03-09-2006, 12:25 AM
The dinner you took us too was my favorite though as far as the food choices went.

damn that meat was tender !

Fogo is always a crowd pleaser when entertaining carnivores...

I've tried lots of those Brazillian joints, and I'll say that it is by far the most consistent. You get the exact same experience and quality of food in there anytime you go regardless of the time of day, how busy it is or whatever.

We missed hitting a few other tasty spots....

--Chops for lobster and some of the best steaks in town

--Atlanta Fish Market for tasty seafood

--Ippolitos for home style italian

--Some good southern BBQ at any number of joints

--And if we could've stood the ride back with GonZo, Blue Willow Inn for an ultimate southern cuisine throw down. We damned near killed Vooman when we took him there....

VooMan
03-09-2006, 12:34 AM
We damned near killed Vooman when we took him there....

That is an understatement.

gonzo
03-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Fogo is always a crowd pleaser when entertaining carnivores...

I've tried lots of those Brazillian joints, and I'll say that it is by far the most consistent. You get the exact same experience and quality of food in there anytime you go regardless of the time of day, how busy it is or whatever.

We missed hitting a few other tasty spots....

--Chops for lobster and some of the best steaks in town

--Atlanta Fish Market for tasty seafood

--Ippolitos for home style italian

--Some good southern BBQ at any number of joints

--And if we could've stood the ride back with GonZo, Blue Willow Inn for an ultimate southern cuisine throw down. We damned near killed Vooman when we took him there....

---Dem Cakes .... 24 hour diner with massive deserts and hot nedneck chicks without drawers

---Andrew .... Our personal waiter for the BEST surf and turf in town where we can rely on the head Chef preparing our plates FFN style!

Jace
03-09-2006, 01:20 AM
---Dem Cakes .... 24 hour diner with massive deserts and hot nedneck chicks without drawers
!

that sounds like city cafe diner, fucking incredible place to eat

shit, now I am hungry

Peaches
03-09-2006, 11:22 AM
that sounds like city cafe diner, fucking incredible place to eat

shit, now I am hungry
Mayretta diner - OTP :)

Jace
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Mayretta diner - OTP :)

ah, yeah, gonzo keeps talking about that place....

gonzo
03-09-2006, 02:09 PM
ah, yeah, gonzo keeps talking about that place....

Big Pussy and Fredo run the joint.

kalexis
03-22-2006, 06:06 PM
wlcome home Ryan :)