PDA

View Full Version : Check out my Goddess Cams

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 08:53 PM
www.goddesscams.com (http://www.goddesscams.com)

Not my own interface but one built for me by Camsense.com - My domain name. Got big plans for this. Would love your feed back.

I'm excited.

Hell Puppy
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
www.goddesscams.com (http://www.goddesscams.com)

Not my own interface but one built for me by Camsense.com - My domain name. Got big plans for this. Would love your feed back.

I'm excited.

I get an error page...

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 07:15 AM
I get an error page...

Really? I don't. Can you try again? I do get some broken images tho

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Can you guys help me out please? I told him that there are broken images and that the server isn't working properly. It might be my connection but I doubt it. If you can please just swing by, see how it loads for you. I get an error when I click whos online.

DrGuile
03-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Loads fine for me.

Design is ok, looks like a template.

What Im not sure I understand is the S&M theme and "normal" girls?
Is this temporary, will you have sm cams?

DrGuile
03-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Loads fine for me.

Design is ok, looks like a template.

What Im not sure I understand is the S&M theme and "normal" girls?
Is this temporary, will you have sm cams?

Im sorta mispoke, your front page shows niche.

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Im sorta mispoke, your front page shows niche.

yes, there is niche/fetish/dungeon. I have ladies also signing up that I will work with on the quality. The cam2cam interface is good and the software they download.

I wanted to do this a long time but couldn't get a cam company to work with me. I decided to try camsense and they said ok.

femdom/fetish has a loyal following. On my phone lines the hold times are better then most. I think an all niche cam studio, run correctly, would kick some serious ass. This will be my test and proof of that.

Thanks for having a look.

DrGuile
03-08-2006, 01:00 PM
yes, there is niche/fetish/dungeon. I have ladies also signing up that I will work with on the quality. The cam2cam interface is good and the software they download.

I wanted to do this a long time but couldn't get a cam company to work with me. I decided to try camsense and they said ok.

femdom/fetish has a loyal following. On my phone lines the hold times are better then most. I think an all niche cam studio, run correctly, would kick some serious ass. This will be my test and proof of that.

Thanks for having a look.

If you ran the studio yourself, we'd do that in a heartbeat...

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
If you ran the studio yourself, we'd do that in a heartbeat...

You know I had at least 3 other companies that wanted me to do this but I knew I didn't want to stay in Florida. I would seriously consider this if you paid the start-up cost, opened this in NC & I knew you already had enough traffic to support it.

I am pretty sure there is good talent in NC.

Or check back with me in 5 months and see what goddesscams is really doing.

Make me a serious offer and I'll consider it.

wildindiangoddess@yahoo.com