PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here own an video ipod?

Jace
03-07-2006, 08:49 PM
I need someone to test something for me

$tanDaMan
03-08-2006, 03:00 PM
sure

Jace
03-08-2006, 03:01 PM
sure

would you mind testing something for me? I have my first try at encoding ipod video and wanted to see if I formatted it right

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 03:07 PM
would you mind testing something for me? I have my first try at encoding ipod video and wanted to see if I formatted it right

Does it just play mpeg files? what did you need to convert? I have a bunch of video I want to do this with.

Jace
03-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Does it just play mpeg files? what did you need to convert? I have a bunch of video I want to do this with.

ipod is mp4 video, you can take a normal mpeg video and convert it to ipod with Sorenson Squeeze

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 03:39 PM
ipod is mp4 video, you can take a normal mpeg video and convert it to ipod with Sorenson Squeeze

Didn't you say it will convert REAL files?
Have you done some already?

I don't think many people are downloading into ipod video right now but I could be wrong.

Jace
03-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Didn't you say it will convert REAL files?
Have you done some already?

I don't think many people are downloading into ipod video right now but I could be wrong.

there are tons...actually, most of the people I know running paysites started using ipod video long ago...you also know that ipod video is also PSP video too, right?

I have never used, nor will i ever use, Real video

but I know Sorenson will convert anything to anything

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 04:49 PM
there are tons...actually, most of the people I know running paysites started using ipod video long ago...you also know that ipod video is also PSP video too, right?

I have never used, nor will i ever use, Real video

but I know Sorenson will convert anything to anything

Well maybe when you have time you can do some for me. I'll pay you. I have a bunch of real vidoe files and also avi clips. Old but good stuff. I would consider converting it and offering it to my members.

Jace
03-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Well maybe when you have time you can do some for me. I'll pay you. I have a bunch of real vidoe files and also avi clips. Old but good stuff. I would consider converting it and offering it to my members.

i would be interested in that for sure....I would like to try one first and see if it comes out how you like it...got a sample for me? pm me if you do

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 05:01 PM
i would be interested in that for sure....I would like to try one first and see if it comes out how you like it...got a sample for me? pm me if you do

yes but I'm so damn tired. we are on a serious roll here.

Just pop me an email at wildindiangoddess(at)yahoo.com
I'll send you a few clips.

Can mp4 be played with windows media player too?

Jace
03-08-2006, 05:14 PM
yes but I'm so damn tired. we are on a serious roll here.

Just pop me an email at wildindiangoddess(at)yahoo.com
I'll send you a few clips.

Can mp4 be played with windows media player too?

yup, sure can...but keep in mind the screen size is made for a ipod, so it wouldn't be an only format, just an addition to other formats

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 05:17 PM
yup, sure can...but keep in mind the screen size is made for a ipod, so it wouldn't be an only format, just an addition to other formats

I see. Ok thanks. I have some videos that are already small and might be great for this. These were back in the day!

$tanDaMan
03-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Dannie, you can also check out www.AdultEncoders.com