PDA

View Full Version : Avn Ads

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Anyone try advertising using this or selling ad space?

https://www.avnads.com

If so, feed back please.

Mike AI
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Has anyone ever had any possitive experience with anything AVN has done?

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 08:04 PM

well this is just an ad program Mike like google that places text links. It seems to be pretty popular.

Jace
03-07-2006, 08:15 PM
I have tried it numorous times and have never been happy with it....selling and buying

I guess if I had a 100k/day site it would be all right, but frankly with my free sites being so low in traffic, it wasn't worth my time

gonzo
03-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Its not owned by AVN -its a white label solution for AdBrite.
I have had good results by targetting the proper places with the proper ads.

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 08:51 PM

Thanks. that's what I mean. I think it can have advantages if you use it right and set a good budget.

gonzo
03-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Thanks. that's what I mean. I think it can have advantages if you use it right and set a good budget.

Our experience wasnt confined by budgets. It was more of a targetting issue.
Your results may vary.

mjavn
03-08-2006, 12:31 PM

Correct - consider it the adult version of AdBrite.

mjavn
03-08-2006, 12:32 PM

To answer your question, yes. And the list is long. If we can do anything for you, let me know.

Blue Spade
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I use adbrite across my blog network. I would definately like to see better targetting from the publisher end . . . which in turn would attract more advertisers. However . . . there are only like two or three ad companies out there that will serve these type of "adsense-esque" creatives to the adult population. So basically our hands are tied!

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 12:41 PM
I use adbrite across my blog network. I would definately like to see better targetting from the publisher end . . . which in turn would attract more advertisers. However . . . there are only like two or three ad companies out there that will serve these type of "adsense-esque" creatives to the adult population. So basically our hands are tied!

True but can't the publisher/seller approve or disapprove ads? This is what will make the difference over-all. I know I wouldn't want "Loan" ads on a fetish site.

Overall I think its a great way to get traffic but wonder if it stimulates too much competition and if it's worth a pay site to add this resources for additional income.

I have free sites I want to post it on but wonder if its worth it. I also want to buy some to jump start Goddess Cams.