PDA

View Full Version : Adult Billing ~ Products and Services

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Who is providing adult billing for products and services. Not just subscriptions.

Thanks,

DV

Jace
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
www.netbilling.com

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 11:10 AM
www.netbilling.com (http://www.netbilling.com/)

weren't they called something else? Do you use them?

What ever happened with Ibill after all that shit hit the fan? Did anyone get stiffed?

Jace
03-07-2006, 11:25 AM
weren't they called something else? Do you use them?

What ever happened with Ibill after all that shit hit the fan? Did anyone get stiffed?

netbilling has always been called netbilling for as long as i can remember

tons of people got stiffed from ibill, I know 2-3 people in atlanta alone that are owed over $15k a piece still from them

I have used netbilling for numerous projects, they are one of the leaders in adult billing, and they probably are the leader in tangible product billing in the adult world

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 11:29 AM
netbilling has always been called netbilling for as long as i can remember

tons of people got stiffed from ibill, I know 2-3 people in atlanta alone that are owed over $15k a piece still from them

I have used netbilling for numerous projects, they are one of the leaders in adult billing, and they probably are the leader in tangible product billing in the adult world

Do you know what they charge?

Jace
03-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Do you know what they charge?

fromt their site

Netbilling is proud to offer flexible pricing options to fit your needs.
Our basic charges cost only 1.5% and 15¢ per transaction. There is a $25 per month gateway / maintenance fee for an unlimited number of sites under the same account.

Netbilling also offers a flat rate pricing plan (with no percentage charges) at 45¢ per transaction for merchants selling higher ticket items and provides large volume discounts as well

TheEnforcer
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Netbilling has a pretty stellar reputation and gives you much more control than most other billing companies. Of course you have to be prepared for that as well.

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Netbilling has a pretty stellar reputation and gives you much more control than most other billing companies. Of course you have to be prepared for that as well.

Are you saying the admin is complicated?

I would consider switching from CCbill if I found a company that offered more billing options, however I've been with Ccbill since the very beginning & I know the system. I also know they pay every week without delay.

YNOTBob
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Diana,
Hit me up, Ill get you some details

If you need a new processor for your cam company, we have experience with cams sites, as well as membership sites, products etc.

www.ynotpayment.com

:)

Jace
03-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Hi Diana,
Hit me up, Ill get you some details

If you need a new processor for your cam company, we have experience with cams sites, as well as membership sites, products etc.

www.ynotpayment.com

:)

Hey Bob

Do you all still do that phone call thing?