PDA

View Full Version : Interclimax hires FunBrunette!

TheAdultBroker
03-01-2006, 02:34 PM
InterClimax is pleased to announce the hiring of Stephanie Lapointe also known on boards as "Funbrunette".

Stephanie will take her position in the Interclimax family as a Sales Account manager.

“Stephanie is an enthusiastic, smart and friendly person and brings with her the experience and knowledge builtup in previous jobs with established companies such as Topbucks and Lightspeed" says Ben Jelloun, CEO of InterClimax.

"I am truly ecstatic to join Interclimax,” Funbrunette says. “The company is a leader in the industry and offers me opportunities that very few competitors can match. I look forward to being a part of team with such integrity, focus and knowledge."

"I've been looking for a while for a new sales Rep, and I have been keeping an eye on Stephanie for quite sometime now. As soon I realized she was available I made her an offer she could not refuse” says Claudia of Interclimax.

By the 2nd week of March, Stephanie will be fully responsible for her own accounts at InterClimax and she will be involved in Marketing and other sales activities.

The Phoenix Forum shall be the 1st show Stephanie represents InterClimax together with Ben Jelloun and we look forward to a successful relationship!

Stephanie can be reached at:
Email: stephanie@interclimax.com
MSN: funbrunette55@hotmail.com

Peaches
03-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Reading boards before posting on them is always a good thing ;)

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=46315

gonzo
03-01-2006, 03:12 PM
She dont read.

Ive often wondered about the value of hiring someone to post shit on every board.

JoesHO
03-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I like announcments, it keeps me from looking around for the news .

gonzo
03-01-2006, 05:01 PM
I like announcments, it keeps me from looking around for the news .

In florida you can look for the news on the toilet paper!

Funbrunette
03-01-2006, 11:52 PM
She dont read.

Ive often wondered about the value of hiring someone to post shit on every board.

You talking about me fool? ;) You better not, or your ass is mine like white on rice biAtch! heheheheheh

gonzo
03-01-2006, 11:58 PM
You talking about me fool? ;) You better not, or your ass is mine like white on rice biAtch! heheheheheh

Nope but you can bring it too!

Funbrunette
03-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Nope but you can bring it too!

That's what I'm talking about....lol I felt special for about 5 min having 2 threads....lol ;)

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:06 PM
She dont read.

You know I use to think that Gonzo. Maybe because I never really clicked any sigs or links unless I found the person interesting which is rarely the case with people promoting programs, lets face it. But then once I ramped up my sites and start looking for programs, designers, companies, etc. I was suddely recalling people I seen post here and thier sigs. I actually started hunting them down. I read almost all of them.

Stephanie congrats. I think Claudia is the hottest blonde in the biz, however Interclimax needs serious work in all directions, IMO- so trust me darling it will be a hard sale. There are so many cam companies and they offer great diversity. IC might have a lot of girls working but they don't make any sense. The qaulity of the content is poorly lacking IMO. I think that once they improve this, they will have better hold time and webmasters/promoters will be jumping in your boat.

Again, this is my opinion and what the fuck do I know? :blink:

gonzo
03-02-2006, 05:27 PM
You know I use to think that Gonzo. Maybe because I never really clicked any sigs or links unless I found the person interesting which is rarely the case with people promoting programs, lets face it. But then once I ramped up my sites and start looking for programs, designers, companies, etc. I was suddely recalling people I seen post here and thier sigs. I actually started hunting them down. I read almost all of them.

Stephanie congrats. I think Claudia is the hottest blonde in the biz, however Interclimax needs serious work in all directions, IMO- so trust me darling it will be a hard sale. There are so many cam companies and they offer great diversity. IC might have a lot of girls working but they don't make any sense. The qaulity of the content is poorly lacking IMO. I think that once they improve this, they will have better hold time and webmasters/promoters will be jumping in your boat.

Again, this is my opinion and what the fuck do I know? :blink:

Sigs arent in question. Drive By Spam is... hell I dont care if the programs all post once a day for that matter .... IF.... and only IF they take the time to read the responses and answer the questions that those posts generate.

Oprano is an interactive medium not a cork board that you drive by and thumbtack up that you have a room for rent, free puppies or your looking for 12 million dollars for investment.

Our readers are more savvy than that.

I cant even begin to count the number of people that have come up to me at shows to tell me different aspects that they enjoy about this board. And they all say if they want the straight scoop on a sponsor....advertiser or not they come to Oprano.

If a program owner or rep isnt smart enough to set up a system to check back for replies and just drops off spam under the guise of "press release" ...then maybe they should be worried about follow up instead of posting how they are buying drinks again at another show or participating in a "Post Pictures of your Cell Phones" thread.

Paying for an aforementioned service is a waste of money IMHO... but again what do I know?

As for Interclimax... I dont agree with you at all.
Claudia runs a top notch service and ANY cam system would be hard pressed to come close to the infrastructure she has in place.
Based on your comments it makes me wonder if youve even looked at the site or her program?

None compare... doesnt matter if your an affiliate or a model. She has it convered. Boldy has personally seen her operation and says it is nothing less than top notch.

I know several people that have promoted InterClimax for years that say the check they get every month is tits and asses above what any "Legendary" webmaster pays off the same traffic.

Apparently it pays to be a businessperson instead of a celebrity!

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Sigs arent in question. Drive By Spam is... hell I dont care if the programs all post once a day for that matter .... IF.... and only IF they take the time to read the responses and answer the questions that those posts generate.

Oprano is an interactive medium not a cork board that you drive by and thumbtack up that you have a room for rent, free puppies or your looking for 12 million dollars for investment.

Our readers are more savvy than that.

I cant even begin to count the number of people that have come up to me at shows to tell me different aspects that they enjoy about this board. And they all say if they want the straight scoop on a sponsor....advertiser or not they come to Oprano.

If a program owner or rep isnt smart enough to set up a system to check back for replies and just drops off spam under the guise of "press release" ...then maybe they should be worried about follow up instead of posting how they are buying drinks again at another show or participating in a "Post Pictures of your Cell Phones" thread.

Paying for an aforementioned service is a waste of money IMHO... but again what do I know?

As for Interclimax... I dont agree with you at all.
Claudia runs a top notch service and ANY cam system would be hard pressed to come close to the infrastructure she has in place.
Based on your comments it makes me wonder if youve even looked at the site or her program?

None compare... doesnt matter if your an affiliate or a model. She has it convered. Boldy has personally seen her operation and says it is nothing less than top notch.

I know several people that have promoted InterClimax for years that say the check they get every month is tits and asses above what any "Legendary" webmaster pays off the same traffic.

Apparently it pays to be a businessperson instead of a celebrity!

Yep that's your opinion on IC. I'm not saying the company isn't strong. I'm only talking about the content.

On drive by spammers... you know the people I really hunt for are the people who invest the time actually posting and being active in the webmaster community. I'm more apt to do business with someone I know.

The other thing that pains me is emailing for info and waiting to get a reply a week later. I was damn pissed at Epassporte but impressed that they at least came in and answered questions pretty quickly.

gonzo
03-02-2006, 05:43 PM
The content is good enough for me if the check is fat!

Funbrunette
03-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Well I appreciate your opinion Dianna, but I think we all know Claudia is VERY smart! She's done EXTREMELY well with Interclimax and I plan on doing the same....Think she'd hire someone with no clue and no business knowledge? I'm a very serious person when it comes to work! Yeah ok I know I got a great rack and all....lol but I have 5 years of experience in the adult industry and guess what I'm also very educated and I love my job! I'm not out to prove anything to anyone I've done my time and you know what, I'm still learning something new everyday!

Not sure what you're getting at Gonzo, but then again do you ever make sense? ;)

gonzo
03-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Well I appreciate your opinion Dianna, but I think we all know Claudia is VERY smart! She's done EXTREMELY well with Interclimax and I plan on doing the same....Think she'd hire someone with no clue and no business knowledge? I'm a very serious person when it comes to work! Yeah ok I know I got a great rack and all....lol but I have 5 years of experience in the adult industry and guess what I'm also very educated and I love my job! I'm not out to prove anything to anyone I've done my time and you know what, I'm still learning something new everyday!

Not sure what you're getting at Gonzo, but then again do you ever make sense? ;)

I only worry about cents at the bank.

Jace
03-02-2006, 10:08 PM

most of my icq conversations with gonzo are consist of at least 5 "huh?"'s

sarettah
03-02-2006, 10:41 PM

Well, now that you and ic are married, can we call you FunClimax? :blink:

Stacey_JoinRightNow
03-03-2006, 04:59 AM
I've heard the news a while ago...

Congrats to you Funbrunette! :okthumb:

Good luck! :)

TheEnforcer
03-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, now that you and ic are married, can we call you FunClimax? :blink:

Hahahaha oh damn that's funny!! :)

Weg Cory
03-06-2006, 10:52 PM