PDA

View Full Version : So how is "the Shield" going to end the season?

jbrasco951
03-01-2006, 02:22 PM
This season has been the best by far. I think Vic and the strike team are going to escape Kavanugh's bullshit. I wanna read the theories on how the season's gonna end, or how would you end it

TheEnforcer
03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Hmmm.. I'm thinking that shortly after The Shield ends my favorite F/X show Rescue Me will start up again. Been waiting too long for that to start back up. :hmm:

VooMan
03-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I love Rescue Me as well, but this season's Sheild has been outstanding.

I'm betting that Dutchboy gets a serious ass whooping from Vick, but beyond that I don't know what's going to happen. I have a feeling that Lem and Claudette are goners...

TheEnforcer
03-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I've heard outstanding things about this show but have never watched it. I rarely pick up a show if I haven't watched it from the beginning.

Lyndress
03-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Vic is one badass motha fucka. He's way too slippery to get busted by IAD. But Shane is so stupid and always fucks everything up. It's gonna be a tight squeeze. That show is just so gritty and real.

I recorded last nights episode because I was too beat to stay up.

I HEART "The Shield"!!!

gonzo
03-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Vic is one badass motha fucka. He's way too slippery to get busted by IAD. But Shane is so stupid and always fucks everything up. It's gonna be a tight squeeze. That show is just so gritty and real.

I recorded last nights episode because I was too beat to stay up.

I HEART "The Shield"!!!

Cleatus Van Damme!

angiethomas
03-05-2006, 02:10 AM
http://www.spoilerfix.com/othershows.php

some shield spoilers if you want to take a look.

pam
03-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Julian is going to get nailed by the rat trap for sure and his past will come back to haunt him.

I did read 2 major characters were going, so Lem going ... yeah, but Claudette? They have to be going somewhere with this illness story. And Dutch's story about his killing that cat never came to fruition ... maybe he'll strangle Kavanaugh!

NY_TIM
03-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Cant wait for tonight!!!!!