PDA

View Full Version : Funbrunette Joins InterClimax

Ben From Holland
03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
INTERCLIMAX is pleased to announce the hiring of Stephanie Lapointe also known on boards as "Funbrunette".
Stephanie will take her position in the Interclimax family as a Sales Account manager.

"Stephanie is an enthusiastic, smart and friendly person and brings with her the experience and knowledge built up in previous jobs with established companies such as Topbucks and Lightspeed" says Ben Jelloun, CEO of InterClimax.

"I am truly ecstatic to join Interclimax,” Funbrunette says. “The company is a leader in the industry and offers me opportunities that very few competitors can match. I look forward to being a part of team with such integrity, focus and knowledge."

"I've been looking for a while for a new sales Rep, and I have been keeping an eye on Stephanie for quite sometime now. As soon I realized she was available I made her an offer she could not refuse.
I sent her an ICQ with the following:
Hi there , can you confirm you are available for a new job? After receiving her confirmation I then asked her, "Can you work for a Bitch?" Her reply was, "are you offering?" and my answer was: "Yes I am." Within 1 hour we closed the deal.

Stephanie shall be using the three weeks to learn about our company, says Ben Jelloun.

In the 2nd week of March she will be fully responsible for her own accounts at InterClimax and she will be involved in Marketing and other sales activities.

The Phoenix Forum shall be the 1st show Stephanie represents InterClimax together with Ben Jelloun.

TheEnforcer
03-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Congrats to both involved. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 12:09 PM
FB, break a leg!

IC are good people and fun to work with...nekkid.
:)

Funbrunette
03-01-2006, 02:10 PM
FB, break a leg!

IC are good people and fun to work with...nekkid.
:)

I know and you know how much I looooooove boobies! Don't be a stranger hun I'm on ICQ! :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I know and you know how much I looooooove boobies! Don't be a stranger hun I'm on ICQ! :okthumb:

ICQ is hard...I never know if I ICQ with you or your hubby I don't care much for.

Funbrunette
03-01-2006, 11:53 PM
ICQ is hard...I never know if I ICQ with you or your hubby I don't care much for.

Oh come on sexy! You have my digits no? :okthumb: lol

Jace
03-02-2006, 03:59 AM
didn't FunBrunette just land another job recently? i swear I saw another thread in the past few months about her being hired somewhere else

Sin
03-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Congrats Funbrunette! :)

Sabby
03-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Congrats girl!

Kissssssssssssssss

Sabby:flash:

gonzo
03-02-2006, 08:21 AM
didn't FunBrunette just land another job recently? i swear I saw another thread in the past few months about her being hired somewhere else

Topbucks

Funbrunette
03-02-2006, 11:10 AM
That was about 4 months ago....I got a better opportunity with Interclimax and it moves me in the direction where I want to be! I looooooooove Topbucks and I miss my peeps from there! But that's how it goes! :okthumb:

Evil Chris
03-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Congrats FB... :okthumb:

Stacey_JoinRightNow
03-03-2006, 05:32 AM
good luck to a new venture Fun...

congrats ;)