PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a problem?

Winetalk.com
02-28-2006, 09:45 PM
with other board members of ANY board?

This is how one Frenchman I adore has solved his (http://winetalk.com/wines/audouze1.html)

Mike AI
02-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Good story. I thought it might be fiction when I read the part about not accepting defeat.... he is French.

JoesHO
02-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I think the French should rule the world.

VooMan
02-28-2006, 11:27 PM
That was a very good read... Nice way to turn a negative into something positive. :okthumb:

Sin
03-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Very cool :) I have plenty of people I have a "problem" with on various boards, but its usually not something I'm overly eager to resolve, because more often than not they're individuals I just don't want to associate with anyways. :)

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:41 AM
Good story. I thought it might be fiction when I read the part about not accepting defeat.... he is French.

Prejudice is no way to take as a luggage when travel to France. Plus...you'll have your chance to tell him that in person....will you?
:)

This guy was CEO of the biggest steel company in France, defeat is just not in his nature.

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:42 AM
Very cool :) I have plenty of people I have a "problem" with on various boards, but its usually not something I'm overly eager to resolve, because more often than not they're individuals I just don't want to associate with anyways. :)

Sin,
you should post more often...I like your avatar.

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Prejudice is no way to take as a luggage when travel to France. Plus...you'll have your chance to tell him that in person....will you?

This guy was CEO of the biggest steel company in France, defeat is just not in his nature.

Serge, you know me. I speak my mind, especially with jokes no matter who is at the table. Obviously the guy is very charming and smooth.

I have no prejudice for the French people, only their gov't. I assume the French feel the same way about Americans.

Sin
03-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Sin,
you should post more often...I like your avatar.

Funbrunette
03-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Well I do have a problem but it's not related to boards....Still want to hear it? ;) lol

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Well I do have a problem but it's not related to boards....Still want to hear it? ;) lol

"There is problem in my country,
and the problem is transport..."

(--Borat)

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Serge, you know me. I speak my mind, especially with jokes no matter who is at the table. Obviously the guy is very charming and smooth.

I have no prejudice for the French people, only their gov't. I assume the French feel the same way about Americans.

"Behave yourself, Governor! Respek!"

(--AliG)