PDA

View Full Version : Programmer~PHP or like

Dianna Vesta
02-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Please please please can't I find a fucking reasonable fucking damn programmer who gets shit done in a timely manner and who's ass isn't plated in gold?

sarettah
02-28-2006, 11:56 AM
Please please please can't I find a fucking reasonable fucking damn programmer who gets shit done in a timely manner and who's ass isn't plated in gold?

Please:

Define reasonable.
Define Timely.
Define plated in gold.

and then I might reply :yowsa:

DrGuile
02-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Real programmers have real jobs with salaries you dont want to pay.

They're not doing two bit contracts in adult...

that's something we've learned.

sarettah
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Real programmers have real jobs with salaries you dont want to pay.

They're not doing two bit contracts in adult...

that's something we've learned.

Some of us take on stuff on the side though :)

sarettah
02-28-2006, 03:23 PM
But the gay Canadian does have a point.

To make the same money I make at the day job, before taxes, I would have to charge well over $50 an hour and most adult companies do not want to pay out that kind of money for a programmer.

So, I continue at the day job and do side projects and my own thing attempting to come up with that magic application that every one in the world has to have. :)) (sell one of them for a million bucks or a million of them for a buck each...doesn't matter to me) :yowsa:

DrGuile
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM
just so Im clear, wasnt insulting you DV in any way... Your projects may be grand, what do I know?

But usually someone asking for a php programmer on board is looking for someone to do one site or one script. But still, they expect great work, cheap, and fast.

I dont think that really happens...

Most contract PHP programmer in adult would be better classified as hobbyist.

TheEnforcer
02-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Guile's intimidated by the BDSM lady!! ;)

Jace
02-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I have been using Dynaspain at www.servergenius.com for most of projects, he is reasonably priced and works mainly with adult...so far he hasn't let me down

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:37 PM
just so Im clear, wasnt insulting you DV in any way... Your projects may be grand, what do I know?

But usually someone asking for a php programmer on board is looking for someone to do one site or one script. But still, they expect great work, cheap, and fast.

I dont think that really happens...

Most contract PHP programmer in adult would be better classified as hobbyist.

No insult. I understand, really. I'm just a little fish in a big pond. :)

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Guile's intimidated by the BDSM lady!! ;)

Oh stop it or I WON'T spank your ass for that!

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I have been using Dynaspain at www.servergenius.com (http://www.servergenius.com/) for most of projects, he is reasonably priced and works mainly with adult...so far he hasn't let me down

Thanks. They look pretty good.

Jace
03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks. They look pretty good.

he is great...his name is Hans and he goes by Dynaspain on the boards...

tell him Jace sent you if you decide to go with him, show me some love :)

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 06:28 PM
he is great...his name is Hans and he goes by Dynaspain on the boards...

tell him Jace sent you if you decide to go with him, show me some love :)

Yes I will and thanks again.

Hell Puppy
03-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Please:

Define reasonable.
Define Timely.
Define plated in gold.

and then I might reply :yowsa:

Mine's platinum, so I'm out.

Dravyk
03-04-2006, 04:08 AM
So, I continue at the day job and do side projects and my own thing attempting to come up with that magic application that every one in the world has to have. :)) (sell one of them for a million bucks or a million of them for a buck each...doesn't matter to me) :yowsa: I keep giving you million dollar ideas to partner on, but.... noooooooo!!! (insert best John Belushi impersonation here). :p

sarettah
03-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I keep giving you million dollar ideas to partner on, but.... noooooooo!!! (insert best John Belushi impersonation here). :p

Drav... It's ideas that make a million we want.

Not ideas that cost a million :blink:

j/k... You ever gonna answer all the damn emails? Still got stuff sitting on the back burner for you :okthumb:

Dravyk
03-05-2006, 02:21 AM
You ever gonna answer all the damn emails? Still got stuff sitting on the back burner for you :okthumb: Time to move them from simmer on to boil. Expect a bunch of replies waiting for you by Monday morn. :agrin:

sarettah
03-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Time to move them from simmer on to boil. Expect a bunch of replies waiting for you by Monday morn. :agrin:

I will be waiting with wormy breath :okthumb:

gonzo
03-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Time to move them from simmer on to boil. Expect a bunch of replies waiting for you by Monday morn. :agrin:

2 weeks!!!

Dianna Vesta
03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I just want to pass a kudos over to sarettah. He answer my emails timely and not did he JUMP to offering me a REAL-TIME example but actually knew what I was talking about.

I’m impressed by people who do business this way. It’s a rare find.

Of course I haven't received a bill yet! lol

Dianna

sarettah
03-06-2006, 07:46 PM
I just want to pass a kudos over to sarettah. He answer my emails timely and not did he JUMP to offering me a REAL-TIME example but actually knew what I was talking about.

I’m impressed by people who do business this way. It’s a rare find.

Of course I haven't received a bill yet! lol

Dianna

Thanx :)

You will have email in a little bit.

Dravyk
03-07-2006, 04:31 AM
What's a timely email? :blink:

gonzo
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM
What's a timely email? :blink:

2 weeks!