PDA

View Full Version : Lost- any interesting theories?

TheEnforcer
02-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I just read an article about the tv show Lost about the theory of what is going on in the show. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1162044_3||1045714_0_,00.html Does anyone here have any theories on just exactly what is happening? I've read some interesting ones to be sure and there are A LOT of people out there that pay much closer attention to deatils on this show than i do and have pointed out some interesting stuff? Any of your own theories or like one in particular that you've read?

TheEnforcer
02-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh, and did anyone gather what those symbols were on the countdown?

Mike AI
02-25-2006, 06:20 PM
My theory is its a lame show targeting people with low IQs.

BruceMiller
02-27-2006, 09:40 AM
todays mainstream TV just flat out sucks period! History Channel, the Biography Channel, and Science Channels are my entertainment when I don't catch some news....

TheEnforcer
02-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Somebody must have pissed in Mike's corn flakes.

Mike AI
02-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Somebody must have pissed in Mike's corn flakes.

Nah I agree with Bruce. Too much crap on the idiot box.

Peaches
02-27-2006, 02:46 PM
It's a show where you have to actually THINK, not like football at all. Michael, you wouldn't like it ;)

TheEnforcer
02-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Hehe.. good one Peaches. :>))

Do you have any theories? The last episode where they did the countdown was certainly interesting. Those looked like Egyptian symbols on those black and orange tiles on the countdown timer.

Peaches
02-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Hehe.. good one Peaches. :>))

Do you have any theories? The last episode where they did the countdown was certainly interesting. Those looked like Egyptian symbols on those black and orange tiles on the countdown timer.
Honestly, I'm one of the "not so bright ones" that has to read what others have said before I really understand what's going on. There are so many "behind" the scene things that I completely miss until someone points them out.

I watched the pilot again when it was on and remembered seeing on the DVD that they actually brought in a decommissioned plane for those scenes - really blew it up and everything.

I read a review that said it's one of the few shows you can watch over and over again and pick something new up each time. I love it! :)