PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: Mobbucks and Lady Lia Part Ways

NY_TIM
02-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Mobbucks and Lady Lia are parting ways do to creative differences. Lia will No longer be Employed / Partnered with or Representing Mobbucks in any way. This will NOT affect the current project JosieJunior.com, other then the launch of an updated design. In fact after speaking with Josie and signing an exclusive 12 month contract we will be shooting even more exclusive content and have more frequent updates then ever. We will also be launching a second site based on exclusive content of Josie Junior and a Mix of fresh teen content called Josieandfriends.com. So if you prefer to promote a mixed teen site but want to bank off the Josie Junior brand this site will be for you. All new ad material will be added and the new and updated sites will be live by the end of March.

We are also happy to announce a Mobbucks Part II to be launch by the end of March. :thumbsup

It will contain 6 new sites:

A Solo Teen Site
Mixed Teen site
Teen Masturbation site
Anal site
Hand Job Site

All New Ad Material and Ad Tools …. New Higher Payout Structures and all the usual affiliate support one would need.

Keep watch for the official launch and good luck to Lia19 with her future solo project.

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-24-2006, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up...

gonzo
02-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Im curious how this will effect business?
Ive often wondered the pros and cons of posting about people moving on.
Its interesting that your situation warrented an announcement...where as a regular on here like Peaches recently left WEG and I dont think there was a formal announcement made.

I guess companies handle things differently. Sounds like she had a short ride.

Winetalk.com
02-24-2006, 09:18 AM
Who is Lady Lia? I barely know who Mobbucks are, but this lady?

JoesHO
02-24-2006, 05:39 PM
good luck to all involved, I hope it works out for everyone .

Hell Puppy
02-25-2006, 12:33 AM
Im curious how this will effect business?
Ive often wondered the pros and cons of posting about people moving on.
Its interesting that your situation warrented an announcement...where as a regular on here like Peaches recently left WEG and I dont think there was a formal announcement made.

I guess companies handle things differently. Sounds like she had a short ride.

If you're gonna kill a site, prudent to let folks know so they can update links.

They tend to get pissy if you just kill of a site and you redirect their shit...even if it's something they get paid for...