PDA

View Full Version : Another content thief

Jace
02-22-2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.rip-productions.org/forum/

they have full pic sets from just about everyone up there, including playboy, and I think I saw some perfect 10 stuff in there too

Vick
02-23-2006, 02:42 AM
Hmmm
I'd say if you have a problem with that the easy thing to do would be to send a copy of the url and or screen captures to Playboy's legal department

I'm certainly not thrilled about it

Jace
02-23-2006, 03:10 AM
Hmmm
I'd say if you have a problem with that the easy thing to do would be to send a copy of the url and or screen captures to Playboy's legal department

I'm certainly not thrilled about it

they don't have any of my content on there, I was just passing it along so other content owners could do their little dance with it

NY_TIM
02-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Damnnnn. I just found some of our Josie stuff up there... BASTARDS!!!!

Its funny, these guys just made a post on another board saying we should thank them for the free advertising.

BruceMiller
02-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Damnnnn. I just found some of our Josie stuff up there... BASTARDS!!!!

Its funny, these guys just made a post on another board saying we should thank them for the free advertising.

Yeah, I saw that too... luckily none of our stuff was on there... that I could find. The site owner was pretty ballsy, basically saying that he is untouchable since he is in the Netherlands. Nuts...

JR
02-23-2006, 02:49 PM
HAHAHA... he just fucked up big time on GFY and posted under another nick "Jake" with www.naughtybank.com in his sig. I was going to make some smart ass remark, hit reply, as i started to type, i saw a new reply from "jake" below but noticed it was the same guy - i looked at it for a second, hit the back button and the post was deleted. quite a few people saw it.

Jace
02-23-2006, 05:31 PM
HAHAHA... he just fucked up big time on GFY and posted under another nick "Jake" with www.naughtybank.com in his sig. I was going to make some smart ass remark, hit reply, as i started to type, i saw a new reply from "jake" below but noticed it was the same guy - i looked at it for a second, hit the back button and the post was deleted. quite a few people saw it.

read the whole thread, the dude hacked Jake's account and posted under him and the mods deleted it

i seriously doubt that Naughty Allie's husband is the same guy that is screaming he is untouchable while running a forum that steals thousdands of images a week

NY_TIM
02-23-2006, 06:06 PM
HAHAHA... he just fucked up big time on GFY and posted under another nick "Jake" with www.naughtybank.com (http://www.naughtybank.com/) in his sig. I was going to make some smart ass remark, hit reply, as i started to type, i saw a new reply from "jake" below but noticed it was the same guy - i looked at it for a second, hit the back button and the post was deleted. quite a few people saw it.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Do you have a log on? It won't let me register.

Vick
02-25-2006, 12:13 AM
and that is why I would suggest sending the info over to Playboy's legal department

Use someone else's paid guns to do work that will benefit me

JR
02-25-2006, 01:51 AM
read the whole thread, the dude hacked Jake's account and posted under him and the mods deleted it

i seriously doubt that Naughty Allie's husband is the same guy that is screaming he is untouchable while running a forum that steals thousdands of images a week

i think it was ALL an inside job, trying to get gfy'ers to take down his site and fuck with him... then he fucked up and posted with the wrong nick. the guy posting on gfy was not from rip-productions.. then he fucked up and posted as "jake" and it was deleted in about 15 seconds as well as several other posts.