PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity for Free Promotion to all of the Phoenix Forum attendees + Prizes

corvett
02-22-2006, 04:46 PM
We are releasing a hard-cover, high-quality networking guide (I prefer to think of it as the 2006 Phoenix Forum Yearbook). Every attendee gets this guide free and all registered attendees have this great and free opportunity to promote their business by updating their profiles with business/contact information.

We encourage that people post images of themselves, as people that are in the market for a service or product can use the networking guide to locate representatives from companies providing those products/services, at this show and beyond.

I have created several mock-up profiles (see below, Sean can thank me later) to illustrate the benefit of having a complete profile versus the missed opportunity of not setting a profile up and having the default information listed.

We will have a raffle with various Prizes for attendees that have completed their profiles with pictures. You can win a CCBill hat, CD case, shirt, etc. Contact me for more information on this

All attendees should have gotten an email with instructions on how to update their profiles, if you had not, email myself and I will make sure that you get assistance.

Important: The deadline for getting the profiles in is March 3rd
(9 days from now), that is the day we are sending the information over to the printers

A significant amount of resources/money is being spent on these networking guides and we are asking for the support of the attendees to make this project a success.

http://coldcandle.com/mock%20up

corvett
02-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Big Thank You to Oprano for making this sticky :okthumb: