PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver

Bhelliom
02-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Ok I'm going to be in vancouver next week.
I'm skiing for three days at Whistler and was wondering if anyone knew any good bars or places to check out while i'm there for the rest of the time?

Suggestions?

sarettah
02-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Ok I'm going to be in vancouver next week.
I'm skiing for three days at Whistler and was wondering if anyone knew any good bars or places to check out while i'm there for the rest of the time?

Suggestions?

I heard once about some place called "Nick's". Heard it was top notch, good people, good food.

Also heard about some place called "Sin's". It was described as quite yummy.

:okthumb:

Bhelliom
02-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Both of those sound like a good time. Actually that reminds me I was supposed to hit him up when I was going out there.

and Sare send me and email at Derek @ gecmedia dot com I have a couple of things I'd like to talk to you about

Sin
02-21-2006, 08:10 PM
I heard once about some place called "Nick's". Heard it was top notch, good people, good food.

Also heard about some place called "Sin's". It was described as quite yummy.

:okthumb:

I'm actually out on the island, am hoping to be IN Vancouver (living) by the end of this year though! :)

Bhelliom
02-21-2006, 09:18 PM
And here I was mostly fishing for drinks with Sin damnit

:mad:

Peaches
02-21-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm actually out on the island, am hoping to be IN Vancouver (living) by the end of this year though! :)
I may have already mentioned this before (damned old age) but WEGRuth lives on the island too - do you know each other? If not, you need to hook up. :)

Sin
02-22-2006, 07:30 AM
And here I was mostly fishing for drinks with Sin damnit

:mad:

What days are you going to be in Vancouver itself?

Sin
02-22-2006, 07:32 AM
I may have already mentioned this before (damned old age) but WEGRuth lives on the island too - do you know each other? If not, you need to hook up. :)

I didn't know she was on the island! I recall seeing her thing say BC somewhere I think, but I didn't know she was another islander! :)

sarettah
02-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Both of those sound like a good time. Actually that reminds me I was supposed to hit him up when I was going out there.

and Sare send me and email at Derek @ gecmedia dot com I have a couple of things I'd like to talk to you about

Sent an email last night :)

Bhelliom
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks Sare, Back at ya.

Sin I'm going to be in vancouver from the 24th to may 3rd. although I'll be skiing in whister next mon-wed