PDA

View Full Version : Is AEBN on here yet?

Jace
02-17-2006, 07:19 PM
i have some issues with the Tabitha Stern movies that are showing up on both xpeeps and aebn....who would I email about it, and are they on here?

gonzo
02-17-2006, 07:27 PM
i have some issues with the Tabitha Stern movies that are showing up on both xpeeps and aebn....who would I email about it, and are they on here?

AEBN doesnt use this as a support forum. Instead they have a 1-800 number you can call for any issues. I suggest any questions that you have about AEBN be pushed thru your account rep. 1-800-628-0241
Number address et is all right on the website

Xpeeps has its own support forum built in and FusionX is a regular. Please dont confuse our partnership with the boys in Charlotte as outsourcing support to Oprano.

They got 200 people in the office up there and I know one of them is dedicated to helping you. If you log into AEBN.NET with your affiliate ID their name, email address and phone extension is listed.

Jace
02-17-2006, 07:30 PM
AEBN doesnt use this as a support forum. Instead they have a 1-800 number you can call for any issues. I suggest any questions that you have about AEBN be pushed thru your account rep. 1-800-628-0241
Number address et is all right on the website

Xpeeps has its own support forum built in and FusionX is a regular. Please dont confuse our partnership with the boys in Charlotte as outsourcing support to Oprano.

They got 200 people in the office up there and I know one of them is dedicated to helping you. If you log into AEBN.NET with your affiliate ID their name, email address and phone extension is listed.

i know they don't man, I was just asking who was in charge of associating girls names with movies...i thought you or someone else that knows aebn would be willing to help with a email address of someone

guess I will lead that journey myself

and just so you know, if you look at both xpeeps and aebn together, the movies listed by star are pulled straight from the aebn database, so it is an issue with aebn and xpeeps both ;)

and BTW, I don't have an account rep that I know of...so this was easier since everyone here knows the people at aebn all so well

pissy today much?

gonzo
02-17-2006, 07:37 PM
i know they don't man, I was just asking who was in charge of associating girls names with movies...i thought you or someone else that knows aebn would be willing to help with a email address of someone

guess I will lead that journey myself

and just so you know, if you look at both xpeeps and aebn together, the movies listed by star are pulled straight from the aebn database, so it is an issue with aebn and xpeeps both ;)

and BTW, I don't have an account rep that I know of...so this was easier since everyone here knows the people at aebn all so well

pissy today much?

No piss just the straight scoop. I dont know who does that. Im in Atlanta. If you have an affiliate ID you have an account rep.

If you dont have an ID even if you just using Xpeeps you need one. Your leaving money on the table. You can sign up under me and Ill be your account rep!

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?refid=aebn-003647

If you click the account admin button you will see the name of your AEBN... mine is Bishop. But thats only cuz he has me chasing geese now.

Jace
02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
No piss just the straight scoop. I dont know who does that. Im in Atlanta. If you have an affiliate ID you have an account rep.

If you dont have an ID even if you just using Xpeeps you need one. Your leaving money on the table. You can sign up under me and Ill be your account rep!

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?refid=aebn-003647

If you click the account admin button you will see the name of your AEBN... mine is Bishop. But thats only cuz he has me chasing geese now.

yeah, i know what the aff rep will tell me, and that is call so and so...and that is all I was doing here man, as stated in my first post, trying to get to the fish without having to drive to the ocean, bait my line and throw it in...

"I don't know that" is all that needed to be said instead of giving me a lesson in AEBN-101...LOL

gonzo
02-17-2006, 07:51 PM
yeah, i know what the aff rep will tell me, and that is call so and so...and that is all I was doing here man, as stated in my first post, trying to get to the fish without having to drive to the ocean, bait my line and throw it in...

Lazy ass

Jace
02-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Lazy ass

always

fusionx
02-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Drop me an e-mail with your issues and I'll make sure it gets handled. jeffb at aebn dot net

But yeah. Right on, Gonzo. Send me doughnuts.

gonzo
02-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Drop me an e-mail with your issues and I'll make sure it gets handled. jeffb at aebn dot net

I BRING you donuts. Sunday the BLOODMOBILE does the cannonball run from Atlanta to Charlotte. Joe says sleep this weekend cuz your not going next week.

Jace
02-17-2006, 08:10 PM

done, thanks

I emailed a few of the other emails on the affiliate aebn contact page...no replies yet though