PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

grozny
02-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi all!
I'm new to the board though I've already had some talk with it's members;)
I'm russian (not cheater:) ) and mostly dealt with russian webmasters.
I've been in adult biz since summer of 2003, mainly doing TGP posting and the like. I'm also a programmer by myself, so I was always interested in creating any scripts by myself:)
We're doing business with some of my offline friends, and try to keep the team.
Finally we got to launch a new TGP autosubmission service, cause that was our main point in all times.
Now I'm looking for ways to partner with more english-speaking webmasters. We already have some reputation in russian AWM world, and now wanna present what we've done to the whole industry.
So I'm completely open to any proposals, offers and so on.
Hope find interesting contacts here at Oprano!

Mike AI
02-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Welcome to Oprano!!

What part of Russia are you in?

grozny
02-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Welcome to Oprano!!

What part of Russia are you in?
Thanks!
I'm from Belarus to be exact, to the west from Russia.

Sin
02-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Welcome to Oprano, Grozno! :)

Its good to meet you & hear what you do in the industry! Hope you'll stick around!

Jace
02-17-2006, 04:10 PM
you know what thing I have noticed about russians, it is real hard to find an honest one, but when you do, they rock

some of the best scripts that I have come across have been written by russian programmers, but also some of the worst cheating scripts I have seen have been written by russians

anyway, good to have you aboard man, nice to see some honest russians around ;)

Jace
02-17-2006, 04:10 PM
and oh yeah, your nick is going to confuse the hell out of me in some upcoming drunken rants

Mike AI
02-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks!
I'm from Belarus to be exact, to the west from Russia.

I am familiar with it. Not every American gets confused with Geography.

:okthumb:

gonzo
02-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Im curious how well your marketing is going. Its was my experince a could of years ago that the larger TGPs had gone to paid submission becasue of scammers and as a reveue source. How can your program be viable in todays TGP market when you must first have a submit pass or partner account?

george
02-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the board!! :okthumb: