PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know much about Costa Rica?

LadyMischief
02-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Just curious.. anyone know what it's like to live there? What are the crime rates like? Anyone who has any info please hit me up :) Icq 3522039. Thanks! :)

Sin
02-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Sent you an icq, hope it helps :)

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 06:00 AM
LM, there is a large American community living in San Jose, the capital.
Costa Rica is one of our favorite American destinations. Friendly people, gorgeous nature, inexpensive cost of living.

LadyMischief
02-16-2006, 10:42 AM
LM, there is a large American community living in San Jose, the capital.
Costa Rica is one of our favorite American destinations. Friendly people, gorgeous nature, inexpensive cost of living.

Icq me Serge? I'd love to chat with you about it! :)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
I would love to open a big studio there with cams and shooting content.

LadyMischief
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I would love to open a big studio there with cams and shooting content.

Living is dirt cheap, and there's some amazing houses there for next to nothing. Talk about awesome weather too.. That would be great I bet the talent is hot and cheap, just the way producers like it :)

Osiris
02-16-2006, 07:36 PM
I've heard great things about living in Costa Rica, that's where the guy that I got my last name from is from.. :)

Jace
02-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I have a buddy that moved down there 3 years ago...he now owns 12 acres of land and is building a second house on the property. he said that he goes to the market once a month and spends $30 and is able to live off that food for one month

LadyMischief
02-16-2006, 09:26 PM
I have a buddy that moved down there 3 years ago...he now owns 12 acres of land and is building a second house on the property. he said that he goes to the market once a month and spends $30 and is able to live off that food for one month

Steak and lobster!!!! hahaha wooo that's awesome :)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Living is dirt cheap, and there's some amazing houses there for next to nothing. Talk about awesome weather too.. That would be great I bet the talent is hot and cheap, just the way producers like it :)

Land was cheap. Not any more and plan on it getting higher. I want to buy a nice mango farm and spend all winter there.

gonzo
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM

Nick3131 spends less money than that on Ramen Noodles a month. I guess you can cut corners when you make a meal out of sampling turkey at Costco.

LadyMischief
02-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Land was cheap. Not any more and plan on it getting higher. I want to buy a nice mango farm and spend all winter there.

The properties I was looking at were unbelievably cheap, considering what you get for the price.

Dianna Vesta
02-17-2006, 08:50 AM
The properties I was looking at were unbelievably cheap, considering what you get for the price.

where were you looking? send me a link. icq 365555