PDA

View Full Version : Since Peaches wouldn't....

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Since Peaches wouldn't bring us heart shaped doughnuts for Valentines Day, the FFN's went to see our favorite waiter Andrew at Garrisons. He cares more about us, so he made us his valentine.

He served us the Hooper Special.... Sea Bass on a bed of risotto and shrimp. Good thing she wasn't there, she would've drawn back a nub for sure as there was talk of whether it was appropriate to lick the plate.

He then tried to kill us by topping it off with the exploding chocolate lava cake and ice cream. GonZo has been considering turning gay and proposing marriage to him. I'm ok with that as long as I'm invited over for dinner.

gonzo
02-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Since Peaches wouldn't bring us heart shaped doughnuts for Valentines Day, the FFN's went to see our favorite waiter Andrew at Garrisons. He cares more about us, so he made us his valentine.

He served us the Hooper Special.... Sea Bass on a bed of risotto and shrimp. Good thing she wasn't there, she would've drawn back a nub for sure as there was talk of whether it was appropriate to lick the plate.

He then tried to kill us by topping it off with the exploding chocolate lava cake and ice cream. GonZo has been considering turning gay and proposing marriage to him. I'm ok with that as long as I'm invited over for dinner.

Your just hoping you can video one guy eating jello off another guys ass.

Peaches
02-15-2006, 09:48 PM
My invitation obviously got lost......again!!!! :( :( :(

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 09:50 PM
My invitation obviously got lost......again!!!! :( :( :(

You bitch when we're spontaneous... ...Andrew is just happy to see us and brings us food whether it was planned or not.

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 09:51 PM

I almost put sea bass on my keyboard at the thought.

Peaches
02-15-2006, 09:53 PM
You bitch when we're spontaneous... ...Andrew is just happy to see us and brings us food whether it was planned or not.
Garrisons on Valentine's Day night? I doubt you would have gotten a table if it was spontaneous ;)

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Garrisons on Valentine's Day night? I doubt you would have gotten a table if it was spontaneous ;)

Not foolish enough to do that on Valentine's night.

Went tonight.

Andrew had quite the rant about the type of folks that come out on Valentines night. Basically people who normally only eat out at Golden Corral and wanna have "something nice" for Valentines and reach a bit beyond their means. So basically it's pure hell for the waiters and they make less in tips than they would've made on a more typical night.

Peaches
02-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Not foolish enough to do that on Valentine's night.

Went tonight.

Andrew had quite the rant about the type of folks that come out on Valentines night. Basically people who normally only eat out at Golden Corral and wanna have "something nice" for Valentines and reach a bit beyond their means. So basically it's pure hell for the waiters and they make less in tips than they would've made on a more typical night.
So you had an entire 24 hours to be "spontaneous" ;) It's OK - I went to a friend's house so I couldn't have come anyway - neener, neener ;)

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 10:27 PM
So you had an entire 24 hours to be "spontaneous" ;) It's OK - I went to a friend's house so I couldn't have come anyway - neener, neener ;)

GonZo rang dinner bell about 20 minutes before we ate.

Seems he worked up a hungry buying another "special" shirt for Maggs next week.

gonzo
02-15-2006, 10:34 PM
GonZo rang dinner bell about 20 minutes before we ate.

Seems he worked up a hungry buying another "special" shirt for Maggs next week.

I have a special shirt for the boys in Charlotte too!

Peaches
02-15-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't even get pictures any more :(

Hell Puppy
02-15-2006, 10:53 PM
I don't even get pictures any more :(

Nevermind.

squirtingcarly
02-16-2006, 09:55 AM

I didn't really need that picture of you in my head. Ewwww!!

gonzo
02-16-2006, 10:36 AM
I didn't really need that picture of you in my head. Ewwww!!

Its not pictures of me that are being boasted about around the net.
I guess it runs in the family.