PDA

View Full Version : KB, congrats on your 127th job in thsi industry

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 09:02 PM
well done!

I'll be leaving next month so please accept my congrats on 143rd job in thsi industry in case I am out and I missed it!

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 12:26 AM
Ouch.

Serge, sometimes consistency is NOT a virtue.

Hell Puppy
02-16-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm gonna give the devil his due here...

I've seen some sides of KB in the last year or two that has actually increased my respect for him a bit. On the business side of things, hiring KB is really no different than running a marketing campaign. It aint a long term thing, you run it, get what value there is to be reaped from it, and move on.

I dont think at this point KB or any would be employer goes into it looking to have him around long enough to collect a gold watch and retire.

JR
02-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I am happy he found a job. We will hear a lot from him for about 60 days, then he will dissapear for about 6 months, telling everyone to fuck off, that message boards are a waste of time etc. 59 days to go...

JR
02-16-2006, 05:57 AM
well done!

I'll be leaving next month so please accept my congrats on 143rd job in thsi industry in case I am out and I missed it!

you might want to be on the safe side and congratulate him for jobs 144, 145, and 146 if you are going to be more than 30 days

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 06:03 AM
well, let's face it. KB has achieved an "icon" status and job hopping is now his claim to fame not to be surpassed by anybody any time soon!

The post was in jest but on the personal level, KB never done wrong by me or my better half.