PDA

View Full Version : REAL SEX and nothing BUT SEX ~ Daily Dose Here

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 11:47 AM
This thread is about SEX, nothing but sex and your daily dose of unbridled, "HAVE IT YOUR WAY AS NASTY AS YOU WANT SEX"

I'm also here to pick up a topic Serge posted that claims that women are stronger, more capable, yadda-yadda when they have regular orgasms. I agreed and I guess I need to hunt that damn post down!

I also want to know (honestly) the kinkiest thing you've EVER done or would like to do.

Anything bizarre and crazy is also welcome. Cum get your daily dose.

gonzo
02-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Sounds like you are in dire need of signing up for xpeeps.
Several threads over there like this.

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 11:51 AM
and as soon as I get my high speed connection fucking back up I will post some of my REAL sexual adventures. I promise you they will be worth the trip.

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
DV, bravo!

ahhh..if I could only overcome my natural shyness....

adamneve
02-15-2006, 12:48 PM
i like to have it the way i want

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 12:49 PM
..and what preventing you from doing it?

Peaches
02-15-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm boring :(

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 01:09 PM

you mean "no anal"?

Peaches
02-15-2006, 01:12 PM
you mean "no anal"?
Not THAT boring ;)

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 01:17 PM

Come Peaches dig deep down inside of you. This is your chance to give us all a glimpse inside your desires and passions. It is true that the more creative and complex a person is sexually/imagination- the more interesting of a person in every facet of their life. We are all in adult not just because of the money...lol- if that were the case we'd all have REAL jobs, but because of many factors. Freedom of expression is one of them.

You've been t plenty of shows and I'm sure you've seen a lot of shit. If you could paint your perfect SEXUAL fantasy what would be?

and Serge that shy comment is such shit and you're not fooling anyone!

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Sounds like you are in dire need of signing up for xpeeps.
Several threads over there like this.

Honestly this is the only board I really have time for and I'm here mainly because my family is here.

Otherwise I hit the BDSM community forums. Does Xpeeps got an BDSM area or do you need one? if so, I would love to help out.

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 01:25 PM
and Serge that shy comment is such shit and you're not fooling anyone!

ok, now when I am outted, I can tell the real weird story.

At one of the shows, we were staying in the hotel. I was out at the trade dinner and my wife was having dinner with her long time friend. When I got back we all been a bit tipsy and had some more wine. Eventually my wife's girl friend has left and we got in bed and..2 mins later her friend came back and knocked the door. I opened it up in my birth suit and....she whisperred in my ear:
I have to pee.

Well, she went and peed, and I met her after and invited her share the bed with us and....here comes the weird part:

she said:No thanks" and left.

Very weird expereince indeed!
:)

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 02:14 PM
lol you such a weenie. I swear I'm reading and thinking something bizarre is going to happen and then it hits me. Remember tho she wasn't your wife then!

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 02:32 PM
lol you such a weenie.

I knew that you gonna make fun of my male organ! I telling you nothing no more!

I swear I'm reading and thinking something bizarre is going to happen and then it hits me. Remember tho she wasn't your wife then!

so? I don't follow the connection and what this has to do with ANYTHING!
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 02:49 PM
come on serge lets talk about sex!

TheEnforcer
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
I just know I am gonna have an interesting time trying to reconcile the stories you tell with that sweet and innocent looking pretty face I see smiling in your picture there!! :)

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 03:14 PM
honestly, no lies- this is for anyone who want to answer &even better tell the story. Good stories get points from me if you give a shit.

I've been with 7 women at one time. I was 27 and a very good friend of mine knew my fantasy was to be with two women at once so he arranged for 7 sexy ass women for my birthday. This was the first time I used a double headed dildo and the first time I ever shaved a pussy that wasn't mine.

Of course this is tame to what followed years later.

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 03:38 PM
DV, that was a good one, I never been with 7 women. The situation would present a risk, as I'd never found who gave me VD!
;)

Cleo
02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Does shopping count?

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Does shopping count?

I guess it can as long as it had a twist, why not?

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I guess it can as long as it had a twist, why not?

Yeah, Cleo, have you ever blew the sale person under the counter?
;)

Vick
02-16-2006, 10:46 AM
At my age you have forgotten most of the really good stories

Does being so drunk when you received oral sex you didn't remember and 2 other girls had to tell you about it a year later (they watched you and the girl from afar)?

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
At my age you have forgotten most of the really good stories

Does being so drunk when you received oral sex you didn't remember and 2 other girls had to tell you about it a year later (they watched you and the girl from afar)?

Those are called WAR STORIES darling. lol

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 02:01 PM
As you can imagine, being a professional dominatrix for almost 8 years & into BDSM over 12 years, maybe longer, I have done some pretty wild things. I could honestly write a book about it. I was always intrigued with the psychological and spiritual aspects of sex. Role play and kinky sex were paradoxical and seemed to go way beyond orgasm. Anyhow, in pursuit of this I have had many types of encounters. When people read my stories assuming they are fiction, I must confess they are not.

So when asked, “What is the most bizarre thing you’ve ever done?” I have a difficult time deciding because I’m not sure if I look at it as bizarre but occurrences. All different and all may seem pretty bizarre to most people. After all morality is a matter of perception.

I use to travel to London quite a bit. A friend had a flat over by Piccadilly Square. Like NYC, there is no place like London when it comes to the fetish scene. During this time parties were still pretty underground and in order to get invited to these underground venues you had to know people. They were like Raves where a few people passed the word around and you showed up. Of course there was always the chance of a raid and getting arrested.

When you walk into a London fetish party its like a bizarre fashion show. The costumes are amazing and as you stroll along you can see some of the wildest public scenes. It is truly exciting. This one night I had on a short sleeveless PVC dress and high heel sandals. It was summer and hot in most clubs.

I’m watching a really hot scene and sipping on some red wine. I had to pee so badly but I didn’t want to miss anything so I held it in. Finally I could wait no more. I began searching for the loo.

It’s dark and crowed. I see a very cute guy sitting on ledge that extended from the wall. He had on a rubber tunic. It was sleeveless like a jumper with shorts. I walked up to him and asked him where the loo was. He said with a straight face, “Anywhere you want it to be Mistress.”

My heart dropped down into my clit and throbbed. I find peeing very erotic. I moved in closer. I climbed up onto his lap straddling him. I never wear panties so when I lifted my dress and sat on him it completely exposed my big round ass. The whole time we stared into each others eyes. I then pissed all over his lap. When I was done I climbed off of him and walked away. I didn’t ask his name or anything.

That memory has stuck with me for years. Each time I think about it I get hot as hell.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Damn! This is a cute story!
May I ask why did you never wear underwear?

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Very interesting thread. It is exciting to see that I have a lot more to explore!!

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Very interesting thread. It is exciting to see that I have a lot more to explore!!

Yes, you do, and if you intend to buy rubber suit, I suggest you discuss the colors first!
Not every color goes well with yellow
;)

gonzo
02-16-2006, 02:30 PM

Should we change your name to MikeP or MikeBD?

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Yes, you do, and if you intend to buy rubber suit, I suggest you discuss the colors first!
Not every color goes well with yellow
;)

The urine thing does nothing for me. But a rubber suit could be fun!

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Damn! This is a cute story!
May I ask why did you never wear underwear?

I never saw the point in wearing them. Not even when I was a teen. The only time I wear underwear is to scent them and then use them to torture men. I have one guy (of many) that pays me 100.00 for panties I wore. Not only that it prompts him to call me and pay $10.00 a minute and most of the time I put him on hold and make myself lunch.

You can dress girls up and have them pose all day long trying to get the look your surfers want but the real power is in the attitude.

I hate any clothes under my clothes.

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 02:43 PM
The urine thing does nothing for me. But a rubber suit could be fun!

well I never was at first. It's not piss per se. It's like marking your territory. I also use to love to piss on a guy while his cock was inside of me. That's pretty damn hot.

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 02:46 PM
well I never was at first. It's not piss per se. It's like marking your territory. I also use to love to piss on a guy while his cock was inside of me. That's pretty damn hot.

heh this is something I can appreciate. Katie always gets mad at me for peeing off the dock....

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
heh this is something I can appreciate. Katie always gets mad at me for peeing off the dock....

hahahhahahaahahahahahahahah,
let's do it together next time I am in town!
;))))))

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 02:51 PM
hahahhahahaahahahahahahahah,
let's do it together next time I am in town!
;))))))

Serge, I have see the photos we will only be able to do it on LOW tide. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Serge, I have see the photos we will only be able to do it on LOW tide. :okthumb:

but of course, who the heck wants to stick it in the ocean when it's high?
;)

Not even when I am high!
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 03:23 PM
I think role-play is hot if you can get beyond the silliness of it. The problem is that most people feel stupid and it ruins it. If you can get beyond this the rewards are worth it.

Many people engage in role-play whether they know it or not. Pouting and baby talk will surely get a sexy femme far with nasty daddy. In all relationships there is some element of role-play where we step outside of our mundane day to day and revert to take the edge off.

As I have written a hundred times elsewhere, any time of role-play, in order to be successful, must have a beginning, ending and rules. Creating a concentrated “space” is essential. This could be a time frame or when each person has reached fulfillment. There is also a “safe word” (I never use these) if it becomes too emotionally intense that will stop the scene. IMO safe words should only be used in SM scenes or extreme play. If I’m role playing with a lover and they call a safe word simply because they don’t want to do it and I’m really into it I will get totally pissed off and won’t play with them any more. I pick up my toys and go home! Lol

I love games and I love to bet so I will play a game like cards or scrabble. Who ever loses is “Slave for the Day” to the winner. That slave must do ANYTHING the day the winner picks. Or we each write down a fantasy and whoever wins must fulfill the winners fantasy.

I am most proud of my virgin trophies. I’m corrupted more virgin males then anyone I know. In my 20’s it was a game for me. I would hunt these boys & girls down and spend countless hours in pursuit of popping their cherries. One stands out the most….

He was a programmer back in the days when I ran my BBS. It was a fetish BBS people accessed through phone lines. I had trouble with the software and called him over to help me out. He was a young, cute shy boy in his early 20’s. He was cute but a real geek. I always loved geeks and nerds. Anyhow, he was coming on a regular basis to help me with my BBS. Of course he became curious and started to ask questions. We talked about how bdsm was not only about blood, gut and pain and that role-play was also part of it. He was damn curious so I asked him if he wanted to give it a try. To my surprised he said yes.

I told him for the rest of the day he was going to be my new puppy. That he had to strip, wear a collar, not speak but bark and had to remain on all fours. He agreed and we began. I rolled up the paper and told him he would get whacked if he misbehaved. I fed him lunch in dog bowls on the floor. I took him outside to pee and while I worked at my computer he got to curl up at my feet. Occasionally I reached down to affectionately stroke his head. In excitement he began licking my feet. I love having my feet licked and sucked. It really turns me on. I knew this guy was a virgin and that sealed the deal. I grabbed the puppies head and pulled it up into my crotch.

“Puppy lick!” I ordered. Ohhhhhh and like a very hungry puppy he did! It did not take me long to cum at all. I then ordered puppy to fuck me. All the while he barked like a happy dog.

I’ve done this scene lots of times but this one always stays with me. He might even be reading this now. If he is, “Thank you puppy!”

Mike this is a good one for you and Katie.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 03:32 PM
DV,
I wanna be your slave for a day....the pictures should come out great!
I have only ONE request:
no bottles up my ass, please! Posting them on WT will be slightly...undignified!
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
DV,
I wanna be your slave for a day....the pictures should come out great!
I have only ONE request:
no bottles up my ass, please! Posting them on WT will be slightly...undignified!
;)

Sure you can be my slave. Start slaving to send me traffic and maybe I'll forget about the bottle.

Never disclose your fears and limits to me. Rule #1

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Sure you can be my slave. Start slaving to send me traffic and maybe I'll forget about the bottle.

Never disclose your fears and limits to me. Rule #1

Traffic......you are 6 years too late with this request.
Rule #1 -
never ask for anything which can't be delivered!
;)

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 03:59 PM
DV that is another great story. I think you could teach Katie a lot. She wants to try, but she cannot get past the silliness of it all.

I have her understanding the brain is the most powerful of all the sex organs.

She may need some private tutoring.

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Traffic......you are 6 years too late with this request.
Rule #1 -
never ask for anything which can't be delivered!
;)

Yes I know but it's the one thing I need the most, therefore I am willing to do most anything to get it. Someone can deliver it, I'm sure.

So come on Serge you wanted this thread. How about you spill the beans over one of your encounters?

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:19 PM
DV that is another great story. I think you could teach Katie a lot. She wants to try, but she cannot get past the silliness of it all.

It's how women are taught Mike. Then in this industry they can get tainted. It's all in the attitude, as I've previously posted. I often tell people that unless you can fuck my mind my panties aren't coming off...lol then again my panties are already off so that makes me a big fucking tease.

I'm happy to help. I'm busy right now for the next few weeks getting my sites up but I'm sure we can trade something. :rolleyes:

Wow ok, traffic... hmmm I need to build Goddess Cash and revamp a few sites. Hmmm now my brain is working.. all this sex talk...

If I do a columun with weekly updates on sex advice would you subscribe to the feed on your sites? This question is for anyone. I use to write 7 years for Nugget Magazine "Ask The Goddess" but they were bought out and it was getting old. Something more interactive would be fun where users can post
anonymously.

TheEnforcer
02-16-2006, 04:20 PM

oh man.. I can picture it too the first time it happened.. Katy yelling at Mike and him having this clueless "what did I do wrong?" look on his face!!

hahahahaha.. :bustingup :lmao1:

gonzo
02-16-2006, 04:22 PM

Puppy Mike!

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Puppy Mike!

I am WAY beyond that..... I am a flithy old dog!!

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 04:25 PM
oh man.. I can picture it too the first time it happened.. Katy yelling at Mike and him having this clueless "what did I do wrong?" look on his face!!

hahahahaha.. :bustingup :lmao1:

I have always peed out in the open. Back in NO on the 45 acres it was nice. Katie still would yell at me.

At least I am house broken.

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Filthy dog? Ok then share some of your stories. Come on! Inspire me!

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Yes I know but it's the one thing I need the most, therefore I am willing to do most anything to get it. Someone can deliver it, I'm sure.

So come on Serge you wanted this thread. How about you spill the beans over one of your encounters?

Dianne, I am considering for running of Mayor of Boca Raton, I am afraid my constituences will have the heart attack when they google my name the way it is!
;)

I do NOT spill my beans in public, but as you know, I always try finding solution.
so how about:
I'll tell you in private when you visit us and YOU spill your beans!?
;)

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Filthy dog? Ok then share some of your stories. Come on! Inspire me!

Dianna, I can only share my stories privately. Discretion is a valued trait.

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:29 PM
I have always peed out in the open. Back in NO on the 45 acres it was nice. Katie still would yell at me.

When I'm traveling I always pull off on some country road or behind a warehouse to pee. I hate public restrooms and all those fucking germs.

I have a really great pee story actually. You won't like it but it was pretty hot for me. I posted it somewhere I need to find it.

Mike AI
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Dianne, I am considering for running of Mayor of Boca Raton, I am afraid my constituences will have the heart attack when they google my name the way it is!
;)

I do NOT spill my beans in public, but as you know, I always try finding solution.
so how about:
I'll tell you in private when you visit us and YOU spill your beans!?
;)

JINX

TheEnforcer
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM

hahaha.. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Dianna, I can only share my stories privately. Discretion is a valued trait.

no names, no names!
NO NAMES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Discretion my ass! Ok maybe I should try that too. I think you're both chicken and have no good stories to tell.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
JINX

Darn...this happens more and more..
meanwhile,
here is a very sexy tip I don't wanna even post on WT:

ABC has 1947 Sauturns
CHATEAU CAILLOU 1947
$289 less 10% on Th and Mon
and
few bottles of the same
1967 for $179

Sue is on her way to pick it up as I type.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Discretion my ass! Ok maybe I should try that too. I think you're both chicken and have no good stories to tell.

That would work on me:
1) 25 years ago
2) when I was on YNOT and needed traffic BAD!

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:36 PM
no names, no names!
NO NAMES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to use names. It also can be something in the past.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
You don't have to use names. It also can be something in the past.

DV, I have no past...my wife is reading the board!
;)

If you want honesty -
I was a virgin when we got married!

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
BTW, good news, I just got consent from her to be your slave for a day....with only one condition she has:
you can't hurt me.

TheEnforcer
02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Hmmm.. how about everyone tell their "first time I got laid" story? I'd be up for telling that story if others are. :)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:45 PM
BTW, good news, I just got consent from her to be your slave for a day....with only one condition she has:
you can't hurt me.

That's funny.

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Hmmm.. how about everyone tell their "first time I got laid" story? I'd be up for telling that story if others are. :)

I guess that's more tame then telling kinky secrets. How about you start.

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 05:09 PM

Mine was tragic.....I had no clue where I was and cum between her legs!

But...that was a good part. After I figured out the wrongs of my ways and got where I was supposed to,
she got pregnant!

I wish I was blind down below

Winetalk.com
02-16-2006, 05:10 PM
That's funny.

she is a saddist, isn't she?
;)

LadyLaw
That's funny.

No, no, no....What I said was...."she will hurt you and I want to watch!". :)

Winetalk.com

JINX!
;)

TheEnforcer
02-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Fair enough.

I can start with that. It was the fall of 1984 and I was 14 years old and a freshmen in public high school. Well the local catholic school had a dance for high school aged kids and I met a very hot blonde with DD tits who was a senior in highschool. Since she lived close to the dance and I lived on the other side of town we decided to walk part way to my house and about half way there we stopped in an alley and started making out which then led to my first time getting laid. I was nervous as all hell but couldn't have been happier when those DD's came out from under the bra. Needless to say having my first time be in an alley out in the open at like midnight was a bit more nerve wracking. of course it was in the middle of town too. One block off the main road through the town that anybody going through town uses with a KFC and a gas station right close by (1 blcok) and the main downtown area only a couple blocks away. Kind of an odd place to have your first sexual encounter on pavement in the middle of town right in the middle of an alley. LOL :)

Dianna Vesta
02-16-2006, 05:39 PM

Yeah I knew that LL. He can fool these guys but not I! I know YOU too well for that shit.

LadyLaw
02-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I knew you knew....:)

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 08:32 AM
MikeAI, I smell the conspiracy here! Do you mind if I join you for the duration of Dianne's visit?
I am getting scared!

Dianna Vesta
02-17-2006, 08:39 AM
MikeAI, I smell the conspiracy here! Do you mind if I join you for the duration of Dianne's visit?
I am getting scared!

Serge you should know better... be careful what you ask for. You forget that LL and I go way back and we're from the same stock, so to speak.

Taking us both on might be too much for you & besides you'd have to adhere to my guidelines and give up complete control.

gonzo
02-17-2006, 08:40 AM
I am WAY beyond that..... I am a flithy old dog!!

Ill stay a junkyard dog then. But dont get any ideas of pissing on me or eating jello off of my ass!

Peaches
02-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I was boozed up on daquris (sp), had just gotten braces so my teeth hurt like hell, we were in his parent's bed (which was an antique worth a small fortune) and I don't think either of us had an orgasm, lol!

He was a long term boyfriend though (before and after) so the 2nd- 100th+ time was a LOT better :)

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Serge you should know better... be careful what you ask for. You forget that LL and I go way back and we're from the same stock, so to speak.

Taking us both on might be too much for you & besides you'd have to adhere to my guidelines and give up complete control.

I can do it, I can do it!
:wnw:

LL introduced me to her pro dominatrix friend in Oregon. I was a bit disapointed, I expected more. In about 20 mins I turned into a "sassy sub" to LL's amuzement and chagrin of her friend.
Few days later my father was wondering what happened and I told him the truth. When he asked where was my wife during all of it, I told him the truth again:
she was there and took pics
;)

I think he found lots of respect for her afterwards....and for the dominatrix who left bruises he could only dream of when I was a misbehaved child

Dianna Vesta
02-17-2006, 08:58 AM
I was boozed up on daquris (sp), had just gotten braces so my teeth hurt like hell, we were in his parent's bed (which was an antique worth a small fortune) and I don't think either of us had an orgasm, lol!

He was a long term boyfriend though (before and after) so the 2nd- 100th+ time was a LOT better :)

I was already giving myself orgasms before being with anyone. The first time with someone I was really disapointed.

Dianna Vesta
02-17-2006, 09:17 AM
I can do it, I can do it!
:wnw:

LL introduced me to her pro dominatrix friend in Oregon. I was a bit disapointed, I expected more. In about 20 mins I turned into a "sassy sub" to LL's amuzement and chagrin of her friend.
Few days later my father was wondering what happened and I told him the truth. When he asked where was my wife during all of it, I told him the truth again:
she was there and took pics
;)

I think he found lots of respect for her afterwards....and for the dominatrix who left bruises he could only dream of when I was a misbehaved child

Serge the biggest turn off for me is a smart ass. Maybe some women like to be challenged but I’m not one of them. Personally I think it takes a lot of strength to move outside of ego and arrogance and just let go. Especially for a strong man who is use to being in control all time. I have a lot of respect for this type of man. This type of man turns me on. I want a person who bite the world in the ass but crawls to ONLY me. I suspect, should the truth be really known, that LL wants the same.

It’s ok to dabble and play around a bit but I feel that a part of you should always be reserved for the one who truly owns your heart.

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Damn...another Dominatrix packs her toys and curles into a ball.....
That is it, I lost my hope and from now on will dominate MYSELF! and post my expereinces!

DV, what you have posted is something different from just relinquishing control, you are asking for relinquishing the brain,
which CAN be done, but only with brains superior or equal to one's own,
'cuz when you give up control just to find that it wasn't one brightest idea due to the host' brain limitations,
it creates sassiness and "buyer's remorse"
;)

Mike AI
02-17-2006, 10:59 AM
This is a deep conversation. I have been on both ends of this.... especially "buyer's remorse".

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 12:01 PM
This is a deep conversation. I have been on both ends of this.... especially "buyer's remorse".

OK, I like this turn, let's talk about "buyers remorse"
The most memorable ones both happened in Brooklyn, USA.

1) I was in bed with my g/f and all of a sudden I hear intercome buzz, my friend was coming over and I forgot all about. It took me 40 seconds to convince my g/f that "3 is not a crowd" but....my friend only waited for 30 seconds before he left because nobody had opened the door. My big remorse was that it didn't take me 28 seconds...

2) I got the girl who was a mutual freind with another friend home and ...she was a virgin. I haven't enjoyed it, she haven't enjoyed it and after that accident I never took anything for granted and always asked....'til I turned 35.

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 12:30 PM
[font=Verdana]Serge the biggest turn off for me is a smart ass. Maybe some women like to be challenged but I’m not one of them.

DV, here a major flaw in your train of thought:
for me

It takes two to play tango and if you only count on your own gratification,
nothing long lasting or QUALITY experience come out of it.

Mike AI
02-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Why do I keep seeing images of Dr. Ruth pop into my head? Serge, you are laying down some pearls!!

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Why do I keep seeing images of Dr. Ruth pop into my head? Serge, you are laying down some pearls!!

Mike, we have domain talkdali.com
why don't we turn it into perve talk board?

DV will be a moderator and 33% partner. Like with wine board,
even if we don't make any money, we still win by learning a few new tricks!?

Mike AI
02-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Mike, we have domain talkdali.com
why don't we turn it into perve talk board?

DV will be a moderator and 33% partner. Like with wine board,
even if we don't make any money, we still win by learning a few new tricks!?

I like the idea. Not sure if that is best domain though - unless we throw in some art as well!!

Winetalk.com
02-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Mike,
I say that the way DV presents her stories IS art!
and I'm sure we'll find LOTS of Dali's paitings to serve as illustrations!

Winetalk.com
02-18-2006, 04:44 PM
damn...have our resident FemDom run away?
;)

c'mon, D,
let's play some more
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh sorry I'm here! There's a GOOD story coming too! I'll be back tomorrow. I need to rest up from the LONG weekend!

I love art btw but not into Dali BUT can damn sure do some stories!

more soon

Winetalk.com
02-21-2006, 08:57 PM
whoo-hoo!

Spil the beans, babee!

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Spill the beans? Ain’t no beans around here! I guess I’m overdue for my update but I’ve been moving around a lot lately. Tuesday after having one nice weekend I was running from a bumblebee waving my arms and pulled my shoulder. I admit that there is part of me that wonders if karma isn’t getting me back for my evil ways.

It must be midlife that has created this yearning inside of me. I admit that I’m bored and while waiting for these PROGRAMMERS TO HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH MY SITES… I spent a bit of time cruising the bdsm boards & personals. My name is very well know across the world in the fetish/bdsm scene so you ca imagine the countless emails I got when I decided to post, “Goddess seeks slave”. With my hand on the delete key I combined though them. Some I read, most were properly filed in my recycle bin. One ad really caught my eye, “Female Submissive Longs 2 Serve YOU”. It isn’t a secret that I love women.

I opened the email. I can’t post the details here but I assure you it was hot. She sent along a picture and to be honest I thought it was a fake. That type of shit happens all the time so I always reply asking or a picture doing something they ordinarily wouldn’t do… touch your nose, wear a yellow shirt… etc. I don’t want to hear excuses either. If they can’t make it happen I’ll lose interest. So I emailed her back and asked for a picture of her naked in the snow. (she lived somewhere I knew it was snowing). This happened right before I left Virginia so when I got to Florida, a few days later; to my surprise she emailed a nude picture with snow on the ground. To be honest I pretty much wrote it off.

We exchange a few more emails and I tell her flat out…”I’m in Florida and very busy. I have one open window and that’s this weekend.”

The rest is history and I’ll write details later because my shoulder is still pretty sore. She came to Florida and we rented a room. For 3 days we played and played. Trust me, you would have wanted to be a fly on the wall! This girl actually kept up with me and my kinky ass ways. In fact she might have even been kinkier then me!!!! We had an excellent time and as soon as I handle some business we’ll be back at it again!

More coming soon.

gonzo
02-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Spill the beans? Ain’t no beans around here! I guess I’m overdue for my update but I’ve been moving around a lot lately. Tuesday after having one nice weekend I was running from a bumblebee waving my arms and pulled my shoulder. I admit that there is part of me that wonders if karma isn’t getting me back for my evil ways.

It must be midlife that has created this yearning inside of me. I admit that I’m bored and while waiting for these PROGRAMMERS TO HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH MY SITES… I spent a bit of time cruising the bdsm boards & personals. My name is very well know across the world in the fetish/bdsm scene so you ca imagine the countless emails I got when I decided to post, “Goddess seeks slave”. With my hand on the delete key I combined though them. Some I read, most were properly filed in my recycle bin. One ad really caught my eye, “Female Submissive Longs 2 Serve YOU”. It isn’t a secret that I love women.

I opened the email. I can’t post the details here but I assure you it was hot. She sent along a picture and to be honest I thought it was a fake. That type of shit happens all the time so I always reply asking or a picture doing something they ordinarily wouldn’t do… touch your nose, wear a yellow shirt… etc. I don’t want to hear excuses either. If they can’t make it happen I’ll lose interest. So I emailed her back and asked for a picture of her naked in the snow. (she lived somewhere I knew it was snowing). This happened right before I left Virginia so when I got to Florida, a few days later; to my surprise she emailed a nude picture with snow on the ground. To be honest I pretty much wrote it off.

We exchange a few more emails and I tell her flat out…”I’m in Florida and very busy. I have one open window and that’s this weekend.”

The rest is history and I’ll write details later because my shoulder is still pretty sore. She came to Florida and we rented a room. For 3 days we played and played. Trust me, you would have wanted to be a fly on the wall! This girl actually kept up with me and my kinky ass ways. In fact she might have even been kinkier then me!!!! We had an excellent time and as soon as I handle some business we’ll be back at it again!

More coming soon.

This post is useless without pictures.

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 01:42 PM
This post is useless without pictures.

You fucking think didn't want to take pictures??? lol- I picked my phone up a few times and she freaked out. She knows I work in porn and that was one of her biggest worries.

Trust me tho with tis wild hair up my ass at some point there will be pictures and they will ONLY appear on Oprano. ;)

gonzo
02-24-2006, 01:55 PM
You fucking think didn't want to take pictures??? lol- I picked my phone up a few times and she freaked out. She knows I work in porn and that was one of her biggest worries.

Trust me tho with tis wild hair up my ass at some point there will be pictures and they will ONLY appear on Oprano. ;)

Well we know you got pics of her nekkid ass in the snow.
Share some love with the famly.

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Well we know you got pics of her nekkid ass in the snow.
Share some love with the famly.

I'll ask her if I can post one and block her face. That might be able to do.

Bhelliom
02-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Ok everyone Except Diana is weak. No one else is willing to share your stories? Or you're all secretly boring?

Well here are my two stories. Neither is particularly interesting but Fun for me.

The first time I lost my virginity I was with a girl I had been dating for a couple weeks. The only reason I asked her out was cause I knew she was a bit of a slut. Which as well all know is a relative term and doesn't really apply in this day and age. There are girls that are sexually comfortable, and those that are not :P Especially in High School.

Anyways After a couple of weeks, we decided to go at it, In my parents house, On the couch. Well you can guess what happened.... They came home at precisely the wrong moment and i was finishing on her stomach. Fairly traumatic, what with the embarassment and the grounding.

Story # 2 First real BDSM experience

I've long had fantasies that lean this way and I've considered myself Dominant for as long as I can remember, Although not a master because of my little experience.

Anyways, my first real experience in the scene was with a masochistic girl (some of you may have seen me post her pics). We decided to try to expand our repertoire, discussed everything for a while and she came up for the weekend.

First thing I did was tell her to strip and kneel, I put a collar and blindfold on her and told her she wasn't allowed to see me until she had earned the right. well this was hot enough, having her naked and blindfolded on the floor of the living room (Fortunately I had my own place this time).

Long story short, she broke all kinds of rules and probably very much enjoyed being punished.

But my favourite game of the weekend was blindfold hide and seek. Where she had to crawl around the apartment blindfolded, find me, and perform certain acts within a time limit.

It was great watching her come so close and just miss me by, therefore getting spanked, Or finding me and watching her be thrilled at her accomplishment.

So those are my stories. We're still new but we're learning all we can about our limits and where we want to go wiwth BDSM

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Ok everyone Except Diana is weak. No one else is willing to share your stories? Or you're all secretly boring?

Yeah did you notice how everyone jumped right in? lol- and how many of these guys shared pictures of them doing the nasty? None of them! Porn-damn-lords my ass!!! But I know a few here that would have great pictures and stories if only they would tell.

So how sharing some pictures with these?

Thanks for sharing

LadyLaw
02-24-2006, 04:08 PM
DV, pornlords are into money and never violate the rule #1:
DON'T GET HOOKED ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY!

DrGuile
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
The first time I lost my virginity I was with a girl I had been dating for a couple weeks.

What about the 2nd time you lost your virginity?

:huh:

Winetalk.com
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM

was also me from LL's computer.

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 04:47 PM

Hey LL- I can't beleive you said that. Come on now, I've been in this biz long before the internet and KNOW what hounds men in adult can be.

Theres two types:

1) the one who talks a bunch of shit but never gets shit or if he does get shit its because he paid for it one way or another.

2) the one who doesn't have time to talk because he's doing.

So when #2 comes up for air I hope he'll give us at least a small taste of his shit. lol

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 04:48 PM
was also me from LL's computer.

lol- I didn't read this one but I knew it! LL would never say something like that.

Bhelliom
02-24-2006, 04:56 PM
What about the 2nd time you lost your virginity?

:huh:

Smartass

The second time involved a few litres of fresca, a goat, and three nuns.

Dianna Vesta
02-24-2006, 05:06 PM
Smartass

The second time involved a few litres of fresca, a goat, and three nuns.

Oh man you better watch that goat action Serge will hunt you down!

Winetalk.com
02-24-2006, 08:01 PM
lol- I didn't read this one but I knew it! LL would never say something like that.

of course she wouldn't. For 2 reasons:
1) she is not a man the last tiem I checked
2) she never been in the porn business
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Serge I was thinking... you've done quite a bit of traveling in your life & I know you have a filthy perverted mind... in all your travels can't you share at least one TRUE story???

Winetalk.com
02-25-2006, 08:18 AM
1) what made you beleive that ANY story I have shared weren't true?

2) I have a question of my own. I couldn't type it, I was very ashamed, so I put it in the song:
http://www.goodiebag.tv/video/do_you_take_it.htm

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 07:43 AM
1) what made you beleive that ANY story I have shared weren't true?

2) I have a question of my own. I couldn't type it, I was very ashamed, so I put it in the song:
http://www.goodiebag.tv/video/do_you_take_it.htm

1: I thought about this but figured anything you would say would be entertianment

2: That's really funny! I love that! SO do you?

Winetalk.com
02-27-2006, 08:01 AM
2: That's really funny! I love that! SO do you?

Of course! I already scheduled my next colonoscopy!

There are 2 kinds of people in the wolrd:
those who like it and those who still don't know that they do

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 08:22 AM
There are 2 kinds of people in the wolrd:
those who like it and those who still don't know that they do

I could write a book just about people who did things they didn't think they would ever do and like it. Yes, I know this to be true.

Winetalk.com
02-27-2006, 08:26 AM
DV, when you visit in April,
let's discuss the book writing project. I think it might be a real hit and I am serious as a hard on.

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 09:12 AM
DV, when you visit in April,
let's discuss the book writing project. I think it might be a real hit and I am serious as a hard on.

Serge I am working on a book right now…at least when I can. Its called “The Feminine Manifesto: The Art of Sexual Power”. I have been planning this for years. It’s about the innate sexual power of women. It shows case studies and even talks a bit about the sex industry.

I’m just getting my income stable so I can devote time and take at least 4 days a week to write.

I have this site called “forbiddengarden.com” I wanted to do something more then a story site but confessions. When I wrote a column in “Nugget” years ago, I received countless letters. The confessions were amazing. I plan on really loading up my own confessions on this site as well as my memoirs.

I look forward to seeing you both. Heat that pool tho. Did you ever get more privacy around your pool?

Whats LL up to these days? I never hear from her.

Cleo
02-27-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm surprised that you don't have a Blog.

Winetalk.com
02-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Serge I am working on a book right now…at least when I can. Its called “The Feminine Manifesto: The Art of Sexual Power”. I have been planning this for years. It’s about the innate sexual power of women.

no, no,no,
I was not talking about "science fiction" book!
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm surprised that you don't have a Blog.

Fuck the blog! Beside why should I tell all my great war stories and no charge admission when there are countless souls ready to fork it over?

Cleo
02-27-2006, 10:16 AM
I don't do anything for free…

It really is beyond me why anyone would want to read my boring Blog but the number of readers daily are in the thousands so it has turned into a nice traffic pump.

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't do anything for free…

It really is beyond me why anyone would want to read my boring Blog but the number of readers daily are in the thousands so it has turned into a nice traffic pump.

lol- well I know that game too and agree. Thats why I spend countless hours posting in the right forums. I'm all for good traffic but the truth is that I also know all that free shit converts really low. Don't you think?

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2006, 12:06 PM
no, no,no,
I was not talking about "science fiction" book!
;)

fiction my ass! you know damn well it ain't fiction. I've got witnesses! ;)

Winetalk.com
02-27-2006, 12:16 PM
fiction my ass!

I love talking about your ass...something down my alley

Cleo
02-27-2006, 03:56 PM
lol- well I know that game too and agree. Thats why I spend countless hours posting in the right forums. I'm all for good traffic but the truth is that I also know all that free shit converts really low. Don't you think?
I have no idea how well it converts but I do see a lot clicking through to my link list.

Winetalk.com
02-28-2006, 08:43 AM
DV, as far as book is concerned,
your main goal is to write a Manifesto
(like Karl Marx before you)
my goal is to just make money and publish something which would have mass apeal.
That's all.

Dianna Vesta
02-28-2006, 09:02 AM
DV, as far as book is concerned,
your main goal is to write a Manifesto
(like Karl Marx before you)
my goal is to just make money and publish something which would have mass apeal.
That's all.

I do understand what you're saying but getting published is not as easy as one might think. I could self publish books and from my following alone make a little money but getting a book in the mainstream and with a good publishing house isn't easy. Now if you have these connections make me a serious offer and email me your ideas. I was contacted by some people a few years back.

Winetalk.com
02-28-2006, 09:14 AM
I don't have many connections, but I know somebody who does:
JR

Sin
03-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Pouting and baby talk will surely get a sexy femme far with nasty daddy.

I'm pretty sure that type of behavior will surely get him bitchslapped & told to grow some goddamn balls. He'd then have a fabulous view of my fabulous ass, as I walked away.

Dianne your puppy story is interesting, and ...amusing, for me. I always have commented that if I wanted a bitch, I'd buy myself a dog.

I was already giving myself orgasms before being with anyone. The first time with someone I was really disapointed.

Yes, that I can relate to!!! :) I'm still disappointed when I'm with someone, hence why I'm not with anyone! Hahaha..

Serge the biggest turn off for me is a smart ass. Maybe some women like to be challenged but I’m not one of them. Personally I think it takes a lot of strength to move outside of ego and arrogance and just let go. Especially for a strong man who is use to being in control all time. I have a lot of respect for this type of man. This type of man turns me on. I want a person who bite the world in the ass but crawls to ONLY me.

I find there's a high difference between a smartass who challenges you, and someone who has enough self respect that he crawls to NOBODY. A strong man who is used to being in control all the time should be able to express his devotion to a woman, in ways other than turning into a ball-less simpering idiot who does as 'commanded' regardless of how degrading the requested action/behavior may be. Once he's tossed aside all self respect in a quest to 'respect' me, that "respect" he shows me, is IMO valueless.

I want a man who knows how to bite the world in the ass (when it deserves it) but who also will give in to my requests, while holding onto a degree of self respect that prevents him from crossing any lines he would personally/individually feel are unnecessary to cross. I don't hold an ounce of respect for others who don't respect me, and by asking me to cross personal boundaries, they are most definitely disrespecting me. ...Then again, I have been told I'm a 'natural Alpha' to the degree that it comes out in ALL areas of my life, something I don't have any trouble believing given how easily I can get people to do what I want... I'd like for in the bedroom, to be a place where I am made to feel feminine, and the one area in life where for once, I don't have to be the one wearing the pants so to speak. Unfortunately it thus far, doesn't work out like that unless I molest this one friend of mine (which I do, every time I see him) ...

Stories now...

I lost my virginity pretty much by taking another's... in high school, I was in ...Grade 12? He was in Grade 10?, its not like we discussed it... we were hanging out in my parents living room (while my mom & dad were hanging out in their bedroom) and I decided it was time, and he already had his hand down my pants, so I shuffled my pants down, shuffled his pants down, and crawled on top of him. He had a great cock actually, and then later on we went outside in the dark to fuck again in the yard. Lots of good times with him, actually! :) He was young'ish though so he was always nervous & if he'd ever lost that & taken charge, wow it would've been awesome! :) I was in charge though.

Next boyfriend was when I was in College taking secretarial training (yuck) and he was a welder. Was kind of interesting situation, I used to stare at him at lunch, and then one day while I was staring, I somehow lost sight of him & couldn't find him & was trying to see where he was, and then all of a sudden he was right there in front of me! Wow did I ever turn red! LOL Guess I wasn't being anywhere near as discreet as I thought! He was a hick though, and I don't remember much about it. My memories of him circulate more around the times we went offroading & stuff like that, then the times we fucked.

Next boyfriend after that was when I was in Australia, and I don't have very much friendly things to say (it was an abusive relationship) so I won't, but I did watch him masturbate in the shower one time while I pretended to do my makeup, and laughed at the faces he made... (the shower had glass walls & he figured it would be a good idea to masturbate, facing said glass wall) OH! I know what good thing I can say! He's the first boyfriend who asked me to shave absolutely EVERYTHING right off, and I haven't looked back since! ;) He was a virgin too.

After that I had come home seriously damaged from the Australia relationship and sort of fell off the sane wagon & I had one night stands, I had drunken sexcapades, I got pregnant, I got unpregnant, (sorry if that offends anybody) I got men from Holland, Florida, and Alberta to fly out & visit me, and I fucked them. 2 of those were virgins too... at least... (Alberta was the last one, and he was in... Feb 2002)

After that, I at some point regained my senses & just stopped. The last person I slept with was last spring, so coming up on a year ago now I guess... and before him, was January of 2005 although I'm not sure it counts, I had an "introduction" (I'm going to call it that) to a man's penis, and very shortly after (haha no puns intended) decided that my middle finger both WAS longer, and LASTED longer, and therefore oughta just stick with it. Prior to that, was my friend Jim who I got drunk & then ended up straddling & ultimately since he was drunk, he slept with me... that was in July 2004, (and prior to him was Alberta) ..he didn't last very long, since it had been 2 years since he'd gotten laid... knowledge that I knew prior, & used to my own advantage, (as short as the whole thing lasted). We actually spent more time cleaning Merlot out of his carpet since he kept on knocking it over & spilling it, than we did fucking. Jim is still a good friend of mine though & he's the one who built this computer, and the last time he was over here, I grabbed his crotch as he walked past. He seemed ...really surprised that I did... LOL I don't know why he'd be surprised, I had even told him I was going to. He got all "dominant male" on me & grabbed my wrist really hard & told me that I would never do that again, so I got a small degree of satisfaction out of it. I knew beforehand that he would do that though, because the time he was over here prior to the crotch grabbing incident, he had gone to give me a hug goodbye, and I nibbled on his neck, and was rather abruptly shoved up against a wall rather forcefully & told that I would never do THAT again. *grins* And Jim wonders why I never stop molesting him... haha...

So those are my stories! :)

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Sin,
DV is more right than you are and it's not a "devotion department". It's a simple ...Pavlov, and I don't talk about Pavlov's dog.

According to Pavlov -
"Relaxation is just a change of activity".

"A strong man who is used to being in control all the time" RELAXES being "a ball-less simpering idiot ".

To this man "a ball-less simpering idiot who does as 'commanded' regardless of how degrading the requested action/behavior may be."
IS a change of activity, the time away from the CEO chair where life and death decissions are made all day long and slipping into something where one's mind can go at ease by just following the orders.

Does it make sence to you now?

Sin
03-01-2006, 04:55 PM
I suppose... a little bit maybe, not really my cup of tea all the same. I am still pretty sure I personally would feel more comfortable with a man who has other avenues of relaxing and changing activities..

By the way, the majority of my post is intended to be my perspective, my opinions, my feelings, etc etc... not an attack of any kind on DV, nor intended to be a "I'm more right than you are" type of measuring stick.

Different folks, different strokes. DV may be "more right" than me because that is what she prefers, which is great, I wouldn't assume to be "more right" than her on what she would prefer. I AM, however, most definitely more right when it comes to what *I* prefer.

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 05:12 PM
This is the best thread of 2006!!

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Sin, of course, we just exchanging opinions, information, war stories and like in wine and food-
there are no rights or wrongs.

In my expereince:
first girl just wants to be a ...girl. With womanhood, the crave for power comes in and us "alpha males IRL" appreciate it more and more.

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
This is the best thread of 2006!!

I agree and ...this is somewhat about business. Webmasters should KNOW the product they sell. And it ain't just dirty pics and dirty clips. It's a state of mind of the "customer" which is most important.

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 05:23 PM
I agree and ...this is somewhat about business. Webmasters should KNOW the product they sell. And it ain't just dirty pics and dirty clips. It's a state of mind of the "customer" which is most important.

I agree.

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
My experiences over the past few years is that girls in their early 20s want to be dominated, and even manhandled. These girls want to be fucked hard, with agression, spanking, choking, etc... As I reflect back on it I am not sure if girls were like this in college, or that I was not experienced and confidant enough to understand what they wanted and deliver.

Also younger women tend not to be as vocal before hand in what they want. They tend to be shy, or are worried that their partners will think they are "slutty" - which of course to me is a compliment. ;)

I doubt this says anything about general society, it is probably more to do with the circles I run in.

Since I do not get much experiences with older women ( over 30) I think I am missing out on what Serge describes above as POWER. It gets boring after awhile of always being the dominate alpha male in the bedroom. It is the roll I play in the real world all the time, and could use a break!!

gonzo
03-01-2006, 05:33 PM
My experiences over the past few years is that girls in their early 20s want to be dominated, and even manhandled. These girls want to be fucked hard, with agression, spanking, choking, etc... As I reflect back on it I am not sure if girls were like this in college, or that I was not experienced and confidant enough to understand what they wanted and deliver.

Also younger women tend not to be as vocal before hand in what they want. They tend to be shy, or are worried that their partners will think they are "slutty" - which of course to me is a compliment. ;)

I doubt this says anything about general society, it is probably more to do with the circles I run in.

Since I do not get much experiences with older women ( over 30) I think I am missing out on what Serge describes above as POWER. It gets boring after awhile of always being the dominate alpha male in the bedroom. It is the roll I play in the real world all the time, and could use a break!!

Mike if you need some help you just light the 'O' signal and I will be on the first plane to Tampa.

Whats family for anyways?

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Mike if you need some help you just light the 'O' signal and I will be on the first plane to Tampa.

Whats family for anyways?

HEHE Trust me I am not complaining, and my cup has yet to runneth over - just looking to expand horizons!

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Mike,
very keen observations, indeed. How the fuck do I know?
Well...Sue and me have children and when you hear from them, when they describe their relationships:
"I just wanna be a girl.."
you know that what you have posted is RIGHT. Sin, being a young one, confirms it too.

DV, can you do Mike? I promise I'll have him sign 2257 for you site

<small print> Mike, want me talk her into
"we'll buy one and get one free" so we could share expences?
</small print>

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM
HEHE Trust me I am not complaining, and my cup has yet to runneth over - just looking to expand horizons!

yaikes! I don't wanna do Gonzo! Confucy would disaprove!

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Mike,
very keen observations, indeed. How the fuck do I know?
Well...Sue and me have children and when you hear from them, when they describe their relationships:
"I just wanna be a girl.."
you know that what you have posted is RIGHT. Sin, being a young one, confirms it too.

DV, can you do Mike? I promise I'll have him sign 2257 for you site

<small print> Mike, want me talk her into
"we'll buy one and get one free" so we could share expences?
</small print>

I would be very worried DV would permantly injure me - either physically or mentally.

gonzo
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
yaikes! I don't wanna do Gonzo! Confucy would disaprove!

Shes no fun anymore... all her mojo is gone and she cant even keep up with her lies even when its obvious that she looks stupid.

Its pretty freaky to have a granny stalker thats fixtated on you!

Winetalk.com
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
I would be very worried DV would permantly injure me - either physically or mentally.

Don't worry and don't be a whiner. I'll prime her up and explain her what men REALLY want!
;)

Sin
03-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Sin, of course, we just exchanging opinions, information, war stories and like in wine and food-
there are no rights or wrongs.

In my expereince:
first girl just wants to be a ...girl. With womanhood, the crave for power comes in and us "alpha males IRL" appreciate it more and more.

I currently hold too much power in the other areas of my life, for me to want it in the bedroom as well... for me, the bedroom is the ONE place where I feel I even have the possibility of feeling feminine & handing control & power over to another. (and even then, I don't hand it over to just anybody, its either there or it isn't)

Guess that's the downside of being a control freak lol

Sin
03-01-2006, 07:09 PM

Hmmm, I wish to be dominated yes, but not in a violent way, I wish to be dominated a way that enhances my femininity... not in one that abuses it. I don't wish to be spanked, choked, tied up, or anything else really, I just don't want a guy who is going to turn into a sop in the bedroom over how happy he is purely to get laid ... *YAWN!*

I'm not very vocal in bed I don't think... in the past I've had roommates or some other such individual around in the house, and so I wasn't overly eager to be vocal. I also lived with an older woman for a while, who was SO vocal that one night I got up, went to the downstairs suite, knocked on their door (since it was clear they couldn't be sleeping through the racket) and said "I just wanted you to know *points up* THAT is NOT me!" lol They got a good laugh out of it.

As far as not wanting people to think I'm slutty, in these parts it isn't too hard... lol (at least not by my standards) ...there's lots of sluts around here. If there's guys out there "just looking for a lay" then there's "lays'a'plenty" so to speak. I don't have to add myself to the mix, and I don't. As pointed out in my other post, I appear to be more capable of pleasuring myself than the guys around here anyways. If I have to sleep with many to find one that's halfway decent, I'd rather just ...not.

On the level of a man wanting a break from being the 'dominant' power all the time, that is something that I can understand & relate to... although I still don't think he should need to be blindfolded, gagged, trampled, peed on, tied up, collared, (I own a collar & a leash, and even wear them, although none has ever held the leash except for myself LOL) ...etc.

I've been with guys who want to pretty much just lay there, and it sucks, I figure if I'm going to be responsible for getting myself off, I can do that without them there! I wouldn't even object to a guy who wanted me to play the dominant role in the bedroom *sometimes* but I couldn't make a sexual lifestyle of it personally.

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Hmmm, I wish to be dominated yes, but not in a violent way, I wish to be dominated a way that enhances my femininity... not in one that abuses it. I don't wish to be spanked, choked, tied up, or anything else really, I just don't want a guy who is going to turn into a sop in the bedroom over how happy he is purely to get laid ... *YAWN!*

I'm not very vocal in bed I don't think... in the past I've had roommates or some other such individual around in the house, and so I wasn't overly eager to be vocal. I also lived with an older woman for a while, who was SO vocal that one night I got up, went to the downstairs suite, knocked on their door (since it was clear they couldn't be sleeping through the racket) and said "I just wanted you to know *points up* THAT is NOT me!" lol They got a good laugh out of it.

As far as not wanting people to think I'm slutty, in these parts it isn't too hard... lol (at least not by my standards) ...there's lots of sluts around here. If there's guys out there "just looking for a lay" then there's "lays'a'plenty" so to speak. I don't have to add myself to the mix, and I don't. As pointed out in my other post, I appear to be more capable of pleasuring myself than the guys around here anyways. If I have to sleep with many to find one that's halfway decent, I'd rather just ...not.

On the level of a man wanting a break from being the 'dominant' power all the time, that is something that I can understand & relate to... although I still don't think he should need to be blindfolded, gagged, trampled, peed on, tied up, collared, (I own a collar & a leash, and even wear them, although none has ever held the leash except for myself LOL) ...etc.

I've been with guys who want to pretty much just lay there, and it sucks, I figure if I'm going to be responsible for getting myself off, I can do that without them there! I wouldn't even object to a guy who wanted me to play the dominant role in the bedroom *sometimes* but I couldn't make a sexual lifestyle of it personally.

We are in same chapter, just a few pages off.

The dominance, spanking, choking, etc. is just roll playing - not real violence or damage is done. That would not turn me on.

Just enough to give them mind blowing orgasms.... which is something that does turn me on.

Sin
03-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Perhaps if when I am older, I am married & have relenquished some of my life's control (which at this point, makes the idea of me getting married rather debatable) ...then I will want power in the bedroom so that I may have a balance.

As it is right now though, everything is in my control. My job, where I live, etc etc... Its all under my control & how I conduct myself, how I spend my money that I earned, etc etc. If I had control in the bedroom I would have absolutely no balance (although I suppose as it is right now I have control in the bedroom too, since I keep myself happy LOL)

Mike AI
03-01-2006, 10:28 PM
If I had control in the bedroom I would have absolutely no balance (although I suppose as it is right now I have control in the bedroom too, since I keep myself happy LOL)

This post is worthless without pics!!

or video.

;)

Vick
03-01-2006, 11:41 PM
My experiences over the past few years is that girls in their early 20s want to be dominated, and even manhandled. These girls want to be fucked hard, with agression, spanking, choking, etc... ....

Which could explain why all of the women but one I've dated in the past 14 years have been 20 or 21 when I started dating them

Personally I've never met a women who didn't enjoy being spanked (but they must be very excited first, if they are clitoral a reach around while fucking doggy style helps) and/or dominated (to some degree) sexually.

I am a bit unusual and probably by look, action or pheromones attract women who are "bent" this way sexually

I've also found that women in that age aren't shy about "talking" once you get them started but may have challenges starting or getting to exactly what they would like when they would like it

Actually I found it's more important to get some one very excited and then just about anything goes, it's the warm up that's allows any delivery ;-)

Beyond that get a young girl (20 or 21 or so) very excited sexually and then tell them no when first dating, it changes the entire dynamic. They most likely never been turned down for sex before and most likely have experienced men doing ridiculous things in attempts to get laid

voodooman
03-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Sin,

Sounds like you need to cut loose and visit Oklahoma. :okthumb:

Sin
03-02-2006, 07:14 AM
Sin,

Sounds like you need to cut loose and visit Oklahoma. :okthumb:

Very forward & to the point! I like it! :okthumb: :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Be careful with Voodoo, he doesn't eat...fish.

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Sin,
DV is more right than you are and it's not a "devotion department". It's a simple ...Pavlov, and I don't talk about Pavlov's dog.

According to Pavlov -
"Relaxation is just a change of activity".

"A strong man who is used to being in control all the time" RELAXES being "a ball-less simpering idiot ".

To this man "a ball-less simpering idiot who does as 'commanded' regardless of how degrading the requested action/behavior may be."
IS a change of activity, the time away from the CEO chair where life and death decissions are made all day long and slipping into something where one's mind can go at ease by just following the orders.

Does it make sence to you now?

:blink: That made no cents to me. lol- Really let me grab a cappacino and try again.

Sin, great story. Next trip in Vegas we need to hook up, for sure.

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:12 PM

Oh baby are you serious? I think you're cute as a fucking button & your wife is icing on that cake. Hurting you is NOT what I had in mind. :whistling

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
We are in same chapter, just a few pages off.

The dominance, spanking, choking, etc. is just roll playing - not real violence or damage is done. That would not turn me on.

Just enough to give them mind blowing orgasms.... which is something that does turn me on.

There is always a layer just beneath the surface... everyone has this. Finding it, uncovering it and nurturing it is the art.

I'm going to elaborate on this when I have more time. Fucking programmers.

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
:blink: That made no cents to me. lol- Really let me grab a cappacino and try again.

Sin, great story. Next trip in Vegas we need to hook up, for sure.

it doesn't make sense (not cents) to you because you preffer and know women much more than you know men.
Cappuccino won't help. Expect no help from "cappacino" either.

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Which could explain why all of the women but one I've dated in the past 14 years have been 20 or 21 when I started dating them

Personally I've never met a women who didn't enjoy being spanked (but they must be very excited first, if they are clitoral a reach around while fucking doggy style helps) and/or dominated (to some degree) sexually.

I am a bit unusual and probably by look, action or pheromones attract women who are "bent" this way sexually

I've also found that women in that age aren't shy about "talking" once you get them started but may have challenges starting or getting to exactly what they would like when they would like it

Actually I found it's more important to get some one very excited and then just about anything goes, it's the warm up that's allows any delivery ;-)

Beyond that get a young girl (20 or 21 or so) very excited sexually and then tell them no when first dating, it changes the entire dynamic. They most likely never been turned down for sex before and most likely have experienced men doing ridiculous things in attempts to get laid

This all sounds pretty hot and I agree. I don't know many women who don't like spanking.

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Don't worry and don't be a whiner. I'll prime her up and explain her what men REALLY want!
;)

Give me a break! You ain't priming nothing but a hard on that dribbles. I know what men want... I'm just getting MINE first.

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Give me a break! You ain't priming nothing but a hard on that dribbles. I know what men want... I'm just getting MINE first.

You have no clue what men want.

May I ask,
where are your men? If you knew what they want, they would still be around.

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 05:24 PM
it doesn't make sense (not cents) to you because you preffer and know women much more than you know men.
Cappuccino won't help. Expect no help from "cappacino" either.

I was just kidding with you silly. I was making fun of your "sence" to Sin. As for the cappaccino that was a typo.

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 05:41 PM
kidding my ass,
I am taking my toys and go home.

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 05:42 PM
whoops, "kidding my ass" might be misinterpreted on this board!

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 06:02 PM
You have no clue what men want.

May I ask,
where are your men? If you knew what they want, they would still be around.

I can’t even believe you asked me that… lol- you of all people. Baby trust me, I don’t need them under toe to have ‘em. I pick up the phone and they’ll run any way I want them. On a daily basis I am not kidding when I tell you I have at least 4 begging to kiss the ground I already walked on. Why?? Because I know something deep inside of them. Even the top super models might get their little dickies hard but once I get under their skin they are mine forever!

They’re around, trust me. They are everywhere I want them to be.

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I feel safe now with my toys packed and me playing at home, away from your whip!

Dianna Vesta
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I feel safe now with my toys packed and me playing at home, away from your whip!

awwww Serge come on now... I won't hurt you unless you BEG me! come on sweet cakes, come out to play! ;)

Winetalk.com
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
awwww Serge come on now... I won't hurt you unless you BEG me! come on sweet cakes, come out to play! ;)

sorry, I can't...1982 Barolo, 2002 Burg and 2001 Sauterns do not leave much room to play.

maniana, babeee, maniana...

Dianna Vesta
03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
sorry, I can't...1982 Barolo, 2002 Burg and 2001 Sauterns do not leave much room to play.

I can play with those toys too.

Hey do you have a hot tub? I know you have a pool but couldn't remember if there was a hot tub out there.

Winetalk.com
03-03-2006, 08:49 AM
yes, we have both. what do you have in mind?

Huricane took down my solar panel, so the water in hot tub might not be that hot
;)
(good for nipples, but bad for cock size )

Dianna Vesta
03-03-2006, 09:44 AM
yes, we have both. what do you have in mind?

Huricane took down my solar panel, so the water in hot tub might not be that hot
;)
(good for nipples, but bad for cock size )

WHAT??? you got a hot tub and it ain't hot??? Can't you fix it by April?
I want to see Forest when I come over too. I might stay two nights ok?

Winetalk.com
03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
WHAT??? you got a hot tub and it ain't hot??? Can't you fix it by April?
I want to see Forest when I come over too. I might stay two nights ok?

no, I can't fix it. I am in the process of putting the new roof and the titles won't be there in April.

Stay as long as you want, just don't drive after dinner
;)

Mike AI
03-03-2006, 11:26 AM

Mmmmm now you are talking!!

Winetalk.com
03-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Mmmmm now you are talking!!

don't despair, there is plenty left where this beauties came from

1982, BTW, was a disapointment.

Mike AI
03-03-2006, 12:24 PM
don't despair, there is plenty left where this beauties came from

1982, BTW, was a disapointment.

We need to work on dates for Katie, Mocha, Amsel and I to come and visit.

Winetalk.com
03-03-2006, 12:29 PM
We need to work on dates for Katie, Mocha, Amsel and I to come and visit.

NOW you talking!!!!!!!!

we have 6 weeks in town from April 9th to May 25th!

Mike AI
03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
NOW you talking!!!!!!!!

we have 6 weeks in town from April 9th to May 25th!

Looking at Calendar, it will be tough. Katie's sister is getting married on April 22nd and we will probably have to be out in S. Cali on 17th.

Then we are heading to Europe on May day, and will be gone for 3 weeks.

We may be able to sneak in April 9th for a few days.

Winetalk.com
03-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Looking at Calendar, it will be tough. Katie's sister is getting married on April 22nd and we will probably have to be out in S. Cali on 17th.

Then we are heading to Europe on May day, and will be gone for 3 weeks.

We may be able to sneak in April 9th for a few days.

Apr 9 is not good...we'll be coming back from Japan and jet lag on the 9th.
Hey, we'll think of something, the bottles with your name are not going anywhere...'til the next hurricane!

Dianna Vesta
03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Back on topic... Mike & Serge you guys need to get this..

http://www.xxxstraponshop.com/display_product.jhtml?id=257223

Now before you get your jock all in a bunch mike trust me... get one and I'll write down instructions on exactly how to use it where you'll have the biggest hardest orgasm you ever had. This and those little beads are great.

Oh and thanks for the Gamelink link Oprano this company rocks. I love their new programs and look.

Mike AI
03-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Back on topic... Mike & Serge you guys need to get this..

http://www.xxxstraponshop.com/display_product.jhtml?id=257223

Now before you get your jock all in a bunch mike trust me... get one and I'll write down instructions on exactly how to use it where you'll have the biggest hardest orgasm you ever had. This and those little beads are great.

Oh and thanks for the Gamelink link Oprano this company rocks. I love their new programs and look.

DV, while I cannot speak for Serge - prostate massage is old school.

I doubt you could do anything physically that is new for me...

That is why I am chasing the mental tiger... that is where the action really is!!

Dianna Vesta
03-04-2006, 07:25 AM
DV, while I cannot speak for Serge - prostate massage is old school.

I doubt you could do anything physically that is new for me...

That is why I am chasing the mental tiger... that is where the action really is!!

Really? well I know its old school Mike but this was a pretty cool toy for that. have you acutally tired it?

Winetalk.com
03-04-2006, 08:36 AM
what Mike said....this toy is sooo "yesterday"

DV, you are preaching to the wrong quire,
"We've come a long way, babee.."
;)

Mike AI
03-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Really? well I know its old school Mike but this was a pretty cool toy for that. have you acutally tired it?

Not that specific one, but others. The selection of toys is unlimited now. Most suck, and are poorly made. Katie is always complaining - the electric ones always seems to break after a few months!

Dianna Vesta
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Not that specific one, but others. The selection of toys is unlimited now. Most suck, and are poorly made. Katie is always complaining - the electric ones always seems to break after a few months!

That’s true Mike. Still there is one toy I must always have in my possession and that’s Hitachi Magic Wand. It’s the only vibrator I’ll use & they are the one toy still made well to last years.

I would love to design sex toys. Especially sex toys for women to use on other women.

Dianna Vesta
03-06-2006, 02:27 PM
what Mike said....this toy is sooo "yesterday"

DV, you are preaching to the wrong quire,
"We've come a long way, babee.."
;)

How would I know? You guys are so hush fucking mouth that its starting to make me wonder if you know anything.

Mike AI
03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
How would I know? You guys are so hush fucking mouth that its starting to make me wonder if you know anything.

We are only hush mouthed online. Get us in person after a few bottles of wine!

:okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
03-06-2006, 03:30 PM
We are only hush mouthed online. Get us in person after a few bottles of wine!

:okthumb:

Well thats going to happen, trust me. BUT give me something to look forward to. Come on how about some pictures of Katie with some friends? I'd love to be a fly on your wall.

Dianna Vesta
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
The last few days I’ve had something really heavy on my mind. It’s sexual, I suppose but also a serious topic. I was going to start a new thread but decide to make it part of sex adventure thread because in essence it really is about mind and body, right?

I’ve had an on and off again relationship with a woman who I am very much sexually attracted to. I can be damn pissed off, see her and get butterflies & pangs all over. The hottest fantasies I have involve this woman, HOWEVER we just don’t get along. There is so much sexual chemistry but we fight like crazy. There seems to be a constant power struggle.

I was talking to my son (adult) who is my best friend. I asked him what he thought about this because there was another woman I had this same type of relationship with many many moons ago in my 20’s. He said that maybe I am attracted to the conflict and struggle. I started thinking about this and I don’t think so, or am I wrong? I mean today my life is all about comfort and peace of mind. If anything I’ll avoid situations that I feel are complicated. Years ago I’d step up to any challenge and enjoy it but today my old ass only wants life’s easy pleasures.

I’m a complex creature who isn’t easily intrigued by someone. I don’t just look at a hot person and think, “Wow they are hot I want to fuck them”. I don’t really understand this chemistry connection I’ve got going on with this girl. When its good its damn hot but when its bad it’s living hell.

Anyone else experience this?

Dianna Vesta
03-08-2006, 08:34 AM
I guess that last topic was too deep huh? lol

My heart toils and my blood boils

Mike AI
03-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Dianna, sounds to me like you just need to get the fucking out of the way and it will clear things up!