PDA

View Full Version : I am sick and tired being called liberal by MikeAI, so I posted thanks to Pres Bush!

Winetalk.com
02-14-2006, 09:12 AM
http://www.winetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2337

I am not a liberal, MikeAI!

Mike AI
02-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Serge, you are not liberal. You just have liberal tendancies. I think it's the artist who is trapped deep inside. The internal battel will continue.

Winetalk.com
02-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Serge, you are not liberal. You just have liberal tendancies. I think it's the artist who is trapped deep inside. The internal battel will continue.

hmmm...should I fight them as much as I fight homosexual tendencies trapped deep inside? I can't win all battles and I concider the fight on homoland security front more important!
;)

Mike AI
02-14-2006, 10:30 AM
hmmm...should I fight them as much as I fight homosexual tendencies trapped deep inside? I can't win all battles and I concider the fight on homoland security front more important!
;)

Serge, I think you are confusing the complusion to fuck people in the ass, with homoerotic actions. I think for you it is a power thing, not sexual.

You are a raging heterosexual. You do not dress well enough to be gay.

Winetalk.com
02-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Serge, I think you are confusing the complusion to fuck people in the ass, with homoerotic actions. I think for you it is a power thing, not sexual.

You are a raging heterosexual. You do not dress well enough to be gay.

Fuck you, MikeAI,
I have nothing to retort with,
you got this round fair, fairy and square!
;)

sextoyking
02-14-2006, 12:33 PM

hahaha :p LOL