PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone @ Oprano,

Rcourt64
02-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Let me start by intoducing myself, since this is my first post.
My name is Rcourt, I'm new to the adult website industry, and am looking forward to learning alot here. I do have 5 years expirience in the Adult Cam Studio Industry. But find myself in a totlly different world when it come to owning an actual website. I hope no one finds this offensive or sneaky, but I decided not to post the url of my site, because for some certain reason it always backfires on me with S.E's. "don't know why".

Anyway, I was told not to be affraid and to just go ahead and ask quetions here from a very nice donut theif...lol. <---(inside joke there).

So let me start with my first question, "which will be probably the first of the "MILLIONS" I have coming soon in my head already".

I recently joined Oprano about a week ago, and discovered a sticky thread by Mogan Grayson, called: 'why start an adult site".
I found this info extremly helpfull and usefull, due to me being a rookie at this adult web site stuff. And discovered quite a few mistakes I was making with my site already.
It was an extremly helpful post. but as I read on I noticed that the forum ends on 11/2005. And thought to myself, "is that it?"
I attempted emailing her thru Oprano about a week ago, and never got a reply. And now only to find today that the whole post is gone?

Wazzz Up Wit Tat..??
It's like starting to read a good novel, and someone takes it away from you right in the middle of the good part. I felt like I was just left hanging, wondering what next?
What can you say to me? "Well just ask here and you'll all try to help & advise me?"

Well thats exactly it...I don't know what to ask? or where to start?
This is why I found that thread so helpful.
Which brings me to my quetion, "will it be continued or is that it?"
I'm assuming maybe now that it is done with, since I see it has totally dissapeared now.
And that stinks, cause I could use all the tips & help I can get.

Anyway...
Thanks to everyone who reads this and replies,
I'm truly looking forward to learning alot here :)

Rcourt64

SirenaRose
02-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey there RCourt! :)

I don't know what happened to that thread or anything, so I can't comment on that, but I will say hi & that you and mister KK himself don't need to fight over those donuts, there are plenty of them around!!! (*groan* - no pun intended...)

SirenaRose
02-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Wait wait, I take that back...well the first part...about not being able to help...the donut & hi stuff is still good...

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=43224&highlight=start+adult+site :)

gonzo
02-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Wait wait, I take that back...well the first part...about not being able to help...the donut & hi stuff is still good...

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=43224&highlight=start+adult+site :)

We have new newbie plans thanks to our Xpeep for pointing that out.
Things are in development now.

SirenaRose
02-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Huh?

Does that mean more donuts?!?! :huh::blink::yowsa:

Rcourt64
02-13-2006, 10:42 PM
I shall patiently wait, and I'm looking forward to see whats up Opranos sleeve.
Thanks for replying :clapping0

&

Hi Sirena, :waving: I never thought of bumping into you here, :hehehe9:
I was aware that some xpeeps where here, But not you, Woo Hoo, thats cool :okthumb: . You can have all my donuts anyday Sirena :rose: . :)

SirenaRose
02-14-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm everywhere!!!! ;)
watch out! hehe

helix
02-21-2006, 08:31 PM
:waving: Rcourt

:waving: SirenaRose

Welcome :)

gonzo
02-22-2006, 02:20 AM
Huh?

Does that mean more donuts?!?! :huh::blink::yowsa:

A few sponsor tutorials
You can see whats up here

http://www.resourceboards.com

Sin
02-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Welcome to Oprano, both of you! :)

SirenaRose
03-02-2006, 03:34 AM
A few sponsor tutorials
You can see whats up here

http://www.resourceboards.com

Heh does that mean I have to actually read? I'm lazy ;) hehe

Howdy from TX...I'll be back to normal again next week this time...I'm going crazy! hehe

mr.croco
03-15-2006, 03:38 PM
hello :)

sarettah
03-15-2006, 08:41 PM
hello :)

Welcome RCourt and Mr Coco :)

:yowsa:

mr.croco
03-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Welcome RCourt and Mr Coco :)

:yowsa: