PDA

View Full Version : Selling powerfull dating site/script

mrbones
02-11-2006, 09:43 AM
I purchased aeDating 4.1 IQ from AEwebworks sales, script details can be found at http://www.aedating.com/
Due to lack of time i sold my domains (to chimmy) so i got no use for the script.
The script normally costs $690, i'm selling my copy for only $450, that's a $240 saving. Script is not yet registered on any domain so you can practicly do with it whatever you want.

If interested leave your contact details here.

epass payment.

Some script details:

n-steps registration - now site admin can create several step registration process, asking members to fill out info gradually.
Media Gallery - site users can create albums and categories with their pictures, audio and video files.
Couples Profiles - feature especially useful for swingers type websites.
Personal Blog - each site user can post her own articles and personal notes and encourage discussion in community.
Speed Dating - latest movement in dating industry. aeDating offers functionality to announce, sell tickets, and do matching for speed dating events.
ShoutBox - instant communication tool that makes your dating website alive.
Affiliate System - great tool to attract more traffic to your dating site.
Banners Support / Google Adsense - great way to generate additional revenue on your matchmaking website. aeDating offers easy-to-do and very friendly interface to create, manage and edit banners campaings on your dating website.
Moderators - as your dating portal grows, profiles approving takes a great deal of time that you can spend on website promotion, this is where moderators help a lot. They do not have access to all parts of dating website administration, only to profiles approval process.
Friends List - another latest feature of big dating websites - network of friends. It is one thing to date a person you know nothing about and completely another to date a person who has friends and you might even know them. Friends list helps identify profile's friends and give better assurance that this person is real and worth time and money spending.
GuestBook - great tool to add content and prove that there is a real person behind profile.
who's online - the most desired piece of information of dating website first comers.
9 design templates - not just 9 colors but 9 totally different approaches to presentation of aeDating great functionality. aeDating templates are so great that in most of the cases you only need to change logo.
News - latest news section to keep your dating website members updated.
Articles - publishing section available to site admin to offer all sorts of articles and add relevant content.
Links - links page to exchange link with reciprocal links directories, other dating websites and to offer quality websites to members.
'Chicks' For Free - great feature that allows making promotional membership for spesific members sex i.e. female, male and couples or any other.
Password-protected members' photos - this feature lets member protect any of his photos by password and give it to whomever she chooses to.
Photos rating - similar to hotornot.com feature that allows rating of all profile pictures.
Profile ratings - similar to photos rating but allows rating of the whole profile.
Zodiac signs lookup in profiles and search results - this features provides each profile with zodiac sign.
Extended Communication Center - all aeDating powered members area offers extensive profile communication statistics. This includes covering number of time and links to profiles contacted, contact by, kissed, kissed by, banned, banned by, etc.

I also have permission from aewebworks to sell this, also stating that the script is not yet registered to any domain.
So people, this is the only thing you need to start your own ero-dating, cam-dating or regular dating site.

gonzo
02-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Dont buy this script or contact this scammer. Hes already ripped off one Oprano member!