PDA

View Full Version : Today I watched Farenheit 9/11 for the first time.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:38 AM
Have anybody besides MikeAI still haven't seen it?

Vick
02-11-2006, 07:49 AM
Me

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Why?
I have to admit, I was prejudiced towards this movie. Moore did one heck of a job. I don't always agree with his conclusions, but facts presented are good.

vdc-Loki
02-11-2006, 08:10 AM
I find it amazing, that even after that movie was seenby damn near everyone, Bushy-boy still got re-elected :(

-Loki-

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 08:17 AM
This thought crossed my mind too. I always said that EVERY Democracy on Earth deserves the government the Democracy elects and our Nation is not an exception.

Dianna Vesta
02-11-2006, 08:22 AM
I find it amazing, that even after that movie was seenby damn near everyone, Bushy-boy still got re-elected :(

-Loki-
Me too but then again most people believe its propaganda. It is, but as Serge said the points presented well. Well enough to make at least a judgment. Still when it comes to Bushes MORAL SOCIAL AGENDA that seems to be Christianities main focus right now as we herald into the final days here on earth. Save the evil souls and keep the world from corruption in the final days…. Lol

Think about all the lights and finger pointing & STILL they elected him. Since the beginning of time religious beliefs have inspire men to rob, kill and destroy each other all in the name of God.

I should know better then to get involved in topics like this before coffee!

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Religion claimed more lives than all World Wars combined.

TheEnforcer
02-11-2006, 11:25 AM
I haven't seen the movie either. My sister and brother-in-law have seen it and they hate politics.

Sin
02-11-2006, 11:44 AM
I haven't seen it.

Dianna Vesta
02-11-2006, 11:52 AM
It's worth watching but won't tell you anything you haven't already heard about. It actually just got me fired up. I watched it once.

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 01:07 PM
I have not seen it either.

I am already convinced Bush is the worst president in the history of our nation.

I believe the History books ( if we survive with out armegeddon brought on by this fool) will show him in a very negative light !

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Joe, I didn't know you can predict the future.

Here is my question to test your powers:
when we gonna see Armagedon?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Serge, hope you take the time to watch http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

I love Michael Moore. I hope he puts out some more movies before next election cycle!!

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Have you seen the movie or you only intend to watch the "hype one"?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Have you seen the movie or you only intend to watch the "hype one"?

I have seen other Moore movies, I understand the formula.
Again I am a huge fan. I hope he makes more - sooner then later!!

I am happy we live in a country where we can make any movie we want, and any political cartoons we choose.

Aren't you Serge?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I have seen other Moore movies, I understand the formula.
Again I am a huge fan. I hope he makes more - sooner then later!!

I am happy we live in a country where we can make any movie we want, and any political cartoons we choose.

Aren't you Serge?

well, here goes my wish to discuss the movie. I can't do it with those who hasn't seen it and only go by what they read about it.

Never mind.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 04:13 PM
well, here goes my wish to discuss the movie. I can't do it with those who hasn't seen it and only go by what they read about it.

Never mind.

Or are you just frustrated that we can discuss the movie without seeing it, because Moore uses the same formula, editing for every movie he has made?

You give me the title of his next movie, and I will lay the whole thing out before its even produced.

It is ok Serge, while you will never have those 2 hours of your life back, you can take it out on me.

Let me have it.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Or are you just frustrated that we can discuss the movie without seeing it, because Moore uses the same formula, editing for every movie he has made?

You give me the title of his next movie, and I will lay the whole thing out before its even produced.

It is ok Serge, while you will never have those 2 hours of your life back, you can take it out on me.

Let me have it.

Mike, talking to you about the movie you haven't seen is like talking to you about food you never tried. Exercize in futility.

I know it, you know it and I don't wanna take you away from more productive things in life like listening to FOX about things you haven't seen yourself and take the critiques for Gospel.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Mike, talking to you about the movie you haven't seen is like talking to you about food you never tried. Exercize in futility.

I know it, you know it and I don't wanna take you away from more productive things in life like listening to FOX about things you haven't seen yourself and take the critiques for Gospel.

Hello pot...

Kettle calling....

HAHAHAHA

I know it's hard for you to get this through your head, but I decide on my own opinions and ideas. I WAS FOX BEFORE THERE WAS CABLE SERGE.

You know my Father, you know where I come from. Why is it so hard for you to beleive I make up my onw mind....

Is it easier or you to deal with me if you think I am a mindless robot?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Hello pot...

Kettle calling....

HAHAHAHA

I know it's hard for you to get this through your head, but I decide on my own opinions and ideas. I WAS FOX BEFORE THERE WAS CABLE SERGE.

You know my Father, you know where I come from. Why is it so hard for you to beleive I make up my onw mind....

Is it easier or you to deal with me if you think I am a mindless robot?

hmmmm......my English is very bad....I don't know what is the right word for people who have strong opinions about the subject without seeing, smelling, or hearing the subject and ONLY go on opinions about the subject by others.

Is it pot? or kettle? I wish my Inglese was better...

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 04:42 PM
BTW,
this page
http://www.fahrenhype911.com/reviews.php
looks like it could have been written by Goebbels,
same script and MO.

JR
02-11-2006, 05:12 PM
one side of the story, whether "well put together" or not... is still one side of the story... and still only one viewpoint and represents only one opinion and interpretation of the events... agreeing with it simply because you are a democrat/liberal or think bush is an idiot does not make it a better story, more credible, more correct, or more fair and balanced.

just my 2 cents.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 05:18 PM
JR, only reading the critique without the original is the way to a moral salvation.

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Mike did Moore do " WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT"

( I did not see the movie farenhiet911 either) I was just curious if it is edited and done along the same M.O. as roger rabbit.

And Serge , Armegedon is a sef fulfilling profecy I do not believe in.
I think Man wil cause the total destruction of the world, NOT GOD or Allah .

However I do think it is possible to have this happen with a person ( or Persons) in power that fail to use simple diplomacy to have peace.

War over religion has been goin on since the begining of time and yet the world has not been destroyed .

There have been leaders that have brought the world close , but lucky for us other leaders have brought us back from this destruction with the ability to use diplomacy instead of might to rule the world .

JR
02-11-2006, 05:35 PM
JR, only reading the critique without the original is the way to a moral salvation.

considering the endless hype and discussion surrounding the movie and knowing micheal moore's history, i don't think one has to see it to have an opinion about it. moore's efforts are nothing if not consistent.

i saw it in the theater. no surprises. just the usuall soviet trick on not boldly lying, but only presenting 1/2 the truth and 1/2 the story, pretending its the entire story. probably why you could appreciate it ;)

and NO ONE watched it without having a strong opinion BEFORE going into the theater so its pretty silly to even debate it's merits or faults at all :)

Vick
02-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Haven't watched in becasue I don't want to support what Moore does - put $ in his pocket in any form

Don't intend to watch it either, I just really don't care

Give me apathy or something else ;-)

Vick
02-11-2006, 05:40 PM
and once again I'll say religion is the most amazing thing to me

How someone can get anyone to believe in something that's existence can not be proven and then tell them you have to kill those who believe different than you, that they are wrong and bad people is totally amazing to me
Best salesmen in the world

I'll take science as my religion

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Joe I appreciate the fact that you and Serge are so close on these issues. I guess it shows those with brains really do "know" the truth.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 06:40 PM
and NO ONE watched it without having a strong opinion BEFORE going into the theater so its pretty silly to even debate it's merits or faults at all :)

double wrong:
1) I haven't watched it in the theater
2) I had no strong pre-concieved opinion

I find Ashcroft singing as fascinating, and if you don't like music,
there is nothing I can do about that.
I also find it amazing him to be picked up as AG after he lost elective public office to a dead man.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 06:41 PM
I guess it shows those with brains really do "know" the truth.

and who are those? FOX regular viewers?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
and who are those? FOX regular viewers?

Of coure not Serge, it's people like you and Joe who I was refering to You are the guys who think alike!

The rest of us are mindless robotic religious nutcakes who want to take hot lunches from children, steal medicine from the elderly.

I am sure you are satisfied with having the same sharp mind as Joe!

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Joe I appreciate the fact that you and Serge are so close on these issues. I guess it shows those with brains really do "know" the truth.

Pat robertson?
Jerry fallwell?
Jim Baker?
Jim Jones?
Karl Rove?

of whom do you speak ?

The Pope? after all he talks directly with god right ?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Pat robertson?
Jerry fallwell?
Jim Baker?
Jim Jones?
Karl Rove?

of whom do you speak ?

The Pope? after all he talks directly with god right ?

Maybe I should post s l o w e r for you guys....

I was refering that You Joe, and You Serge seems to have the same answers about Bush and politics. I was in shocked and awed how similiar your brains worked. 2 peas in a pod.

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Of coure not Serge, it's people like you and Joe who I was refering to You are the guys who think alike!

The rest of us are mindless robotic religious nutcakes who want to take hot lunches from children, steal medicine from the elderly.

I am sure you are satisfied with having the same sharp mind as Joe!

38% approval rating, and you forgot about the fools that want LESS governemnt intervention as well in your rant.

you know the ones that think the new red scare and the new Hovver FBI files should not be allowed.

good evening and good luck!

what about the like minded ones that do not want jobs going overseas, and the labor force coming from across the border ?

and the government that funds all the programs that allow that to happen hmmmm if we did not spend billions fighting a false war, maybe our elderly would have neds, and our KIDS would have good schools again ?

I am sure the sharp minds you agree with will just import good cheap teachers soon and that will fix it . after all once everyone learns to speak spanish then the shcools will be unified again .

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Come on guys....

2 against one.

Are ya'll just typing with one hand?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:05 PM
38% approval rating, and you forgot about the fools that want LESS governemnt intervention as well in your rant.

you know the ones that think the new red scare and the new Hovver FBI files should not be allowed.

good evening and good luck!

what about the like minded ones that do not want jobs going overseas, and the labor force coming from across the border ?

and the government that funds all the programs that allow that to happen hmmmm if we did not spend billions fighting a false war, maybe our elderly would have neds, and our KIDS would have good schools again ?

I am sure the sharp minds you agree with will just import good cheap teachers soon and that will fix it . after all once everyone learns to speak spanish then the shcools will be unified again .

Joe, I hope the next Democrat runs on this platform proudly.....

Do not be afraid of the L word. Stick up and fight for your Liberal ideas.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh and real leaders do not care about polling data. Doing what is right is what counts.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Ya'll are too slow, this is boring.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:14 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Winetalk.com
Oh and real leaders do not care about polling data. Doing what is right is what counts.

ahhh....the typical responce form FOX viewer. Don't defend the losing position,
especialy when subject on hand remains unseen and attack your opponents and detract from the issue which is:
who besides MikeAI hasn't seen the Farenheit 9/11.

What were you saying, Mike?

Mike AI
:whistling

Bueller....

Bueller....

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:15 PM
ahhh....the typical responce form FOX viewer. Don't defend the losing position,
especialy when subject on hand remains unseen and attack your opponents and detract from the issue which is:
who besides MikeAI hasn't seen the Farenheit 9/11.

What were you saying, Mike?

Serge, tell us how it feels to have the same views as Joe?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Ya'll are too slow, this is boring.

are you tired of playing with yourself already? I don't go to Gym, but I have bigger muscles
:)

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:16 PM
are you tired of playing with yourself already? I don't go to Gym, but I have bigger muscles
:)

Serge I have 103 fever and still out posting you.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Serge, tell us how it feels to have the same views as Joe?

Tell me how it feels to have ZERO comprehension skill.

Do I have to motivate you financially to find my very first responce to him stating my differences and opposition to his views?
If you find it on your own,
in the next 30 seconds, I'll send you a check for $300

the clock is ticking

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Amazing how 2 people with not much in common on the outside could have such similiar views. Joe, Serge - Guys tell me which one is the leader? How can you both see the truth so well?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Serge I have 103 fever and still out posting you.

posting nonsence showing ZERO comprehension skills is hard with 103 fever...

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Amazing how 2 people with not much in common on the outside could have such similiar views. Joe, Serge - Guys tell me which one is the leader? How can you both see the truth so well?

you are blowing your chyance for $300

I'll give you 30 seconds more and increase the payout to $3000

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Serge I must have missed it, I still cannot find a post where you dissavow Joeshoe's opinions.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:20 PM
you are blowing your chyance for $300

I'll give you 30 seconds more and increase the payout to $3000

darn, reading is hard work, I know..
I give you another 30 seconds and increase payout to $30,000 to the first one who point the number of the post Mike missed and keep making fool of himself.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Serge, I think you are going back using your Prostate Check powers and changing posts again.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:22 PM
#12 in this thread, subtle humor, like the most of my posts in this thread.
I guess my $30,000 are safe

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Serge, I think you are going back using your Prostate Check powers and changing posts again.

you are a MOD, you can see when and if the post has been changed
(plus nowadays it says: dedited by..blah-blah)

Mike, the FOX tactics of attacing opponent with nonsence when one loses position and face won't work on me.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Joe, I didn't know you can predict the future.

Here is my question to test your powers:
when we gonna see Armagedon?

Sorry Serge, this does not cut it.

Come now Serge, you can embrace Joe's beliefs about Bush. It will still love you. You do not have to be embarased.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey, Mike, why have you slowed down? 103 fever?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Sorry Serge, this does not cut it.

Come now Serge, you can embrace Joe's beliefs about Bush. It will still love you. You do not have to be embarased.

oh yes it does and you just proved it yourself,
you ask me to EMBRACE Joe's beleives,
you no longer say I share them.

Another FOX tactic-
never admit mistakes

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:26 PM
you are a MOD, you can see when and if the post has been changed
(plus nowadays it says: dedited by..blah-blah)

Mike, the FOX tactics of attacing opponent with nonsence when one loses position and face won't work on me.

Serge you need some new material. The fox thing is old, boring, predictible.

Throw in some Ann Coulter following, or Rush Limbaigh, or Thomas Sowell.

Ohhhh even National Review.

You never give my father any credit.

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:28 PM
oh yes it does and you just proved it yourself,
you ask me to EMBRACE Joe's beleives,
you no longer say I share them.

Another FOX tactic-
never admit mistakes

Serge, your opinions are the same - I am just saying you should not be embarassed to publicly embrace them.

We won't laugh to much.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Sorry, but I don't let my own father to do what you are trying to do:
sway discussion into the branch.
We'll stay ON topic which is, and I remind you,
who else hasn't seen Farenheit 9/11?

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Serge, your opinions are the same - I am just saying you should not be embarassed to publicly embrace them.

We won't laugh to much.

Have you EVER seen ME embaraced?
I fucked you in the ass on camera
(well, sort of)
and show my dick in public. You think I still have iota of embaracement left?????

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Serge, I was indoctrinated at birth. You know my father, you have long e-mails going back and forth.

My wife says I have to get of the computer and take drink my chicken soup on Granny;s orders. I will try to sneak back later.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:32 PM
ok, I'll take a smoke break myself.
and....stop hiding behind your father's pants,
you are a grown up man for Christ sake
;)

...or I'll tell your children that daddy is less important than grandpa!
;)

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Time tells all tales.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Time tells all tales.

ok, let's talk about Presidential pardons, while Mike is away.
We all know about Clinton's ones.
Whose name on the top of your mind when it comes to Bush's pardons?

Cleo
02-11-2006, 07:50 PM
I haven't seen it. I already hate the Shrubbery in the White House. Why watch a movie that is going to make me more depressed?

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 08:02 PM
ok, let's talk about Presidential pardons, while Mike is away.
We all know about Clinton's ones.
Whose name on the top of your mind when it comes to Bush's pardons?

Scooter.

I am not hiding behind my father - just ensuring he gets proper credit. You keep wanting to give it to Foxnews.

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Why watch a movie that is going to make me more depressed?

The only movie which made me more depressed had this entry button:

http://mymomsfuckingblackzilla.com/images/MMFN-Tabitha-stills-107.jpg

Winetalk.com
02-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Scooter.

I am not hiding behind my father - just ensuring he gets proper credit. You keep wanting to give it to Foxnews.

allrighty than...

so, whom do you think Bush is going to pardon?

JoesHO
02-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Cheney
Rove
Libby

and maybe even Delay

Mike AI
02-11-2006, 10:00 PM
allrighty than...

so, whom do you think Bush is going to pardon?

Serge already answered. It's your turn to go back and re-read posts.

:okthumb:

PornoDoggy
02-11-2006, 11:42 PM
I have not seen the film. Started to watch it a couple of times on cable, but found CSI reruns more interesting.

I don't need Moore to think for me. Moore is as predictable on any given issue as Bill O'Reilly or

PornoDoggy
02-11-2006, 11:48 PM

-Loki-
There is nothing amazing about it at all. Bush played the oldest card in the deck of American politics - the nigger card. The fact that the niggers were the homa-secksuals (rather than African Americans) during that election is a minor detail.

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 05:17 AM
Cheney
Rove
Libby

and maybe even Delay

Not Ken Lay?

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 05:20 AM
I have not seen the film. Started to watch it a couple of times on cable, but found CSI reruns more interesting.

I don't need Moore to think for me. Moore is as predictable on any given issue as Bill O'Reilly or

re-read my first post. Conclusions are questionable,
facts are rather interesting.

slavdogg
02-12-2006, 06:01 AM
Serge, what did you find so interesting about the movie ?
Can you post the details please.

oh and you should check out fahrenhype 911

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Slav,
here is what I found facinating:
1) close business ties between Saudies and Bush family
2) lack of coordination between government agencies prior to 9/11
3) how Congress passes laws without even reading them
and most of all,
the new uprising talent in pop music:
Ashcroft

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Slav, I checked the website Mike posted,
saw "testimonoals" written in the best tradition of Lubianka and even them don't disagree with my claim:
Ashcroft is a heck of a singer and should persue professional singing career.

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 06:20 AM
Serge, I was indoctrinated at birth..

Good for you...I found how one can be indoctrinated at conception!
http://www.free-fat-sites.com/maximum-of-fat/img/gal1/tp150000.jpg

Mike AI
02-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Good for you...I found how one can be indoctrinated at conception!
http://www.free-fat-sites.com/maximum-of-fat/img/gal1/tp150000.jpg

Serge, when does Ladylaw come back?

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 03:51 PM
why do you ask? We are not planning on having indoctrinated babies.

slavdogg
02-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Slav,
here is what I found facinating:
1) close business ties between Saudies and Bush family
2) lack of coordination between government agencies prior to 9/11
3) how Congress passes laws without even reading them

Serge,
Saudies have $800b in US bank accounts.
I would say they have close ties to most Americans in one form or another.
#2, Did you really need to see a Moore movie to have learned that ?

Any other interesting facts you found facinating ?

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Slav, you "shattered" one fascination with fact...what about other 2?

Plus..where exactly have you learned about the amount of Saudi's involvement in USA economy and WHEN?

slavdogg
02-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Slav, you "shattered" one fascination with fact...what about other 2?

Plus..where exactly have you learned about the amount of Saudi's involvement in USA economy and WHEN?

ok i had to go searching for you
this is the first one i found. Its all over the web, do some research
http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060115-103622-3038r.htm
"government sources estimate Saudi holdings in the United States at $400 billion to $800 billion, the matter warrants public attention. "

>> 2) lack of coordination between government agencies prior to 9/11
nothing interesting about that, and not much has changed
CIA was not allowed to talk to FBI prior to 911
FBI still does not like dealing with local agencies, currently
No surpise that local agencies could not cordinate things between themselves. Turf wars are nothing new. Look at Katrina ...

3. Mike can comment on that one better than I can.

btw, Moore movie was shown in Lowes Theaters here, Lowes is owned by Carlyle Group.

Winetalk.com
02-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Slav,
1) you just confirmed that you learned this fact from the movie, same way I did and before Moore this one plus one equals two wasn't even in your head.

2) I am not privy to what FBI and CIA really do today and their joing efforts during Katrina.

3) ..and what does it tell you? Carlyle will do ANYTHING for a buck!
;)

PornoDoggy
02-12-2006, 11:52 PM
I think that claiming the Saudis "have close ties to most Americans in one form or another" is an excellent example of chutzpah, but I'm still not certain that Bush family ties to Saudi money have much to do with 9/11.

Let me rephrase that - most of the time when people start talking about 9/11 in conjunction with Bush family ties to Saudi money, I seem to detect the distinct crinkle of a tin foil hat maintained at the ready in case of stealth black helicopter attack.

There was a wall between foreign and domestic intelligence agencies put up in the 70s, when it was discovered that the two sides had engaged in some blatant abuses of their powers. The thing that gets lost in most discussions of this issue is that enormous resources were diverted from matters of importance to petty grievances and hairbrained schemes.

A reporter or editor, newspaper or magazine, author of a letter to the editor, or public speaker could become a long-term subject of interest to the FBI, for example, if they were critical of the agency or the director.

I sort of agree with Serge on one major point - I do think that both the State of Missouri and the United States as a whole would have been far better off if John Ashcroft had pursued a singing career.

Winetalk.com
02-13-2006, 12:59 AM
I think that claiming the Saudis "have close ties to most Americans in one form or another" is an excellent example of chutzpah, but I'm still not certain that Bush family ties to Saudi money have much to do with 9/11.

They are not. I say it's prepastrous even to suggest that.

But the fact is still VERY interesting.

slavdogg
02-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Slav,
1) you just confirmed that you learned this fact from the movie, same way I did and before Moore this one plus one equals two wasn't even in your head.
;)

i had no idea that was in the movie actually
I saw it once at 5am and only really watched about 75% of it...
so i'll take your word for it.

Winetalk.com
02-13-2006, 01:01 AM
I sort of agree with Serge on one major point - I do think that both the State of Missouri and the United States as a whole would have been far better off if John Ashcroft had pursued a singing career.

Halleluya!
Don't you think, MikeAI? C'mon, show us you are not FOXed robot.

Winetalk.com
02-13-2006, 01:03 AM
i had no idea that was in the movie actually
I saw it once at 5am and only really watched about 75% of it...
so i'll take your word for it.

Are you telling me you learned it from me? I leanred it from the movie.

PornoDoggy
02-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Halleluya!
Don't you think, MikeAI? C'mon, show us you are not FOXed robot.
If Mike had to pick an Attorney-General, I'll bet he'd show his bipartisanship and pick a Democrat. Woodrow Wilson's AG (Palmer) made Mitchell look like Jerry Rubin, Meese look like Teddy Kennedy, and Ashcroft look like Cindy Sheehan.

Some of the right-wing pseudofacist capitalist war monger expert worker exploiters, er, lawyers that I used to work for told me that he was a very nice man, personally.

However, these same sunsabitches once trapped me in a van listening to Rush Fucking Limbaugh for what had to be the longest two hours of my life, so ...

slavdogg
02-13-2006, 05:04 AM
Are you telling me you learned it from me? I leanred it from the movie.

i said i read it online
years ago
It has been mentioned in many financial sites in the past as well.

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-13-2006, 05:41 AM
sad to say I havent watch it yet to be honest I didnt even heard it,

Winetalk.com
02-13-2006, 06:20 AM
Stacey, you are one lucky woman. What country do you live in?

grimm
02-13-2006, 07:44 AM
his next film is Sicko, a documentary on the american health care system

then, i kid you not, farenheit 9/11 1/2

mike he got a little preachy with 9/11, but it was a good film. roger and me was a heartbreaking look at how GM pulling out of his hometown destroyed flint. you should watch it. there is nothing sensationalist about it.