PDA

View Full Version : How Long and How Happy?

nastyboy
02-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Since Brandi and I are celebrating our 11 year anniversary today I thought I'd toss it out there :)

I know people like to beat up on marriage but I have to tell ya...11 years and things have never been better for us. How about you?

If you see this...I Love ya baby! Happy 11th!

JoesHO
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
I been with my wife 13 yrs now ( married only 10)

JoesHO
02-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Oh and the Happy part .....

I am very happy she saw me through the end of my party like a rock star days, gave me a child , helped me build an empiure ( stuck with me when I lost all the money ) , and is always there for me .

feeds me, takes care of me. and I am definatly high maitenence.

I couldn't be happier ( a little richer would always be OK ) but we do alright :okthumb:

JoesHO
02-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Congratulations on your anniversery !

Peaches
02-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I do one year relationships. Sometimes I do them several times with the same person with breaks in between ;)

Jace
02-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I typed out this huge reply about how happy I am, and Oprano took a poop when I posted and went to a "page not found"

to sum it up....7 years here, and extremely happy with my wife and best friend in the entire world

Kinky John
02-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Good for you . . it aint for everyone, but congrats

nastyboy
02-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Wow! Great to hear about all the great marriages! And thanks for the congrats :okthumb:

Peaches :rofl: We do that too...with our fuck buddies :yowsa:

SirenaRose
02-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Never been married...Plenty happy, though I'm sure if the right one came along, I'd be even happier.

There's been several close calls with thinking I was with "the one" but then I grew up and realized that it was not meant to be.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

(Though I have to admit, I was almost afraid to click on this thread, thought it was a size-contest! LOL)

helix
02-10-2006, 10:27 PM
19 years so far with this wife :)
I also had a starter wife for 4 years.

nastyboy
02-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Never been married...Plenty happy, though I'm sure if the right one came along, I'd be even happier.

There's been several close calls with thinking I was with "the one" but then I grew up and realized that it was not meant to be.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

(Though I have to admit, I was almost afraid to click on this thread, thought it was a size-contest! LOL)

LOL! a size contest! I'm pretty happy with my size but I wont be entering any contests soon :yowsa:

Thanks for the congrats! Marriage certainly isn't for everyone but it's nice to hear all the positive stories.

Jace
02-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Peaches :rofl: We do that too...with our fuck buddies :yowsa:

that scares me :)

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Never been married too, but I am happy being single now... never thought I could do this alone for the past years... so sad our relationship didnt work out, anyway life goes and I will move on... i know happiness is just there waiting for me...

nastyboy
02-15-2006, 02:57 AM
that scares me :)

LOL Jace! You know our deal :okthumb: Lots of friends with benefits.

Sin
02-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Wow! Lots of married people & single women on this board! :) Any single men? ;) (j/k)

I'm single! :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 08:56 AM
....7 years here, and extremely happy with my wife and best friend in the entire world

that's a nice threesome!
;)

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Wow! Lots of married people & single women on this board! :) Any single men? ;) (j/k)

I'm single! :yowsa:

I found my wife on Oprano board....you are knocking the right door, babes!
;)

Dianna Vesta
02-15-2006, 09:02 AM
I have never really had a long term relationship like this. I have great friends of 20 plus years but when it comes to love I have a problem. I'm not sure if people are meant to be with one person all the time. Someone ends up fucking around. I'd rather have an open marriage then deception.

My standards are also very high. I have so many people kissing my ass that it's a hard thing for my lover to live up to. I can be warm and compassionate or dark and evil all rolled into one. This makes love with one partner very complicated.

Sin
02-15-2006, 09:13 AM
I found my wife on Oprano board....you are knocking the right door, babes!
;)

Haha that's awesome!!! :) I knew there was something about this board that I liked! ;)

That sounds like a good story too actually... do those threads still exist?

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Haha that's awesome!!! :) I knew there was something about this board that I liked! ;)

That sounds like a good story too actually... do those threads still exist?

let me search, I might find it...if 2 migrations from one server to another hasn't killed them.

Sin
02-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Excellent :)

If you find them I shall have to wait until this evening to read them I'm afraid. I have a Political Science midterm to write today so I should get back to studying :)

Winetalk.com
02-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I can't find them,
the oldest threads are dated 11/2002
this happned in January of 2002
;(