PDA

View Full Version : If you could snap your fingers and appears somewhere else in the world

Weg Cory
02-10-2006, 02:16 PM
where would it be? What would you have with you?

----------------

Mine is South Africa. I would be holding a surf board, a book on Mandela and sexwax in my bag and my camera.

Peaches
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
New Zealand. Mostly because I really want to go there but I don't want to spend all that time in the plane ;)

DannyCox
02-10-2006, 02:28 PM
A little island in the Grenadines in the Caribbean called Mayreau. Only 300 people live there and they have the greatest little bar where drinks are only 50 cents ;)

You can only get there by boat, so it's nice and quite.

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 02:39 PM
whereever my wife is at the moment, I haven't seen her for 10 days and I don't need anything...
:)

Dianna Vesta
02-10-2006, 02:41 PM
whereever my wife is at the moment, I haven't seen her for 10 days and I don't need anything...
:)

That's so sweet. You're a good boy.

Dianna Vesta
02-10-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm with peaches. I would love to go to NZ. I would have a harley waiting to tour the country and unlimited spending amount in a credit card I never had to pay.

I may never come home.

Peaches give me a little time to finish these new projects I started and we'll go raise some hell in NZ

WEGRuth
02-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I'd appear in a rocket out in space so I could see the incredible view of the Earth from out there - I guess I'd need oxygen and food, maybe a camera for some cool shots - but other than that I'd just be happy to be there floating in zero gravity and enjoying the intense views of the stars and the Earth from space.

nastyboy
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Casa De Los Suenos with my wife! Isla Mujeres Mexico :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
02-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Angelina Jolie's bedroom with Angelina Jolie? ;)

Gabriel
02-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I'd appear in a rocket out in space so I could see the incredible view of the Earth from out there - I guess I'd need oxygen and food, maybe a camera for some cool shots - but other than that I'd just be happy to be there floating in zero gravity and enjoying the intense views of the stars and the Earth from space.

Id be in a small car with windows that couldn't roll down and the heater stuck in the on position sitting in traffic on the 405 after eating an all bean and brocolli burritto. Oh and Ruth would be there too.

mine cancels yours out.

WEGRuth
02-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Id be in a small car with windows that couldn't roll down and the heater stuck in the on position sitting in traffic on the 405 with Ruth, after eating an all bean and brocolli burritto.

mine cancels yours out.

Gabe.. I know I'm irresistible but yknow Tonda might get a little jealous of you sharing all your methane gas with me! ;P

gonzo
02-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Id be in a small car with windows that couldn't roll down and the heater stuck in the on position sitting in traffic on the 405 after eating an all bean and brocolli burritto. Oh and Ruth would be there too.

mine cancels yours out.

Careful your gonna give Inabon and Joe a Vancouver flash back from last year. But it was sunchips and mutton then!

Gabriel
02-10-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL @ mutton.

Inabon
02-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Careful your gonna give Inabon and Joe a Vancouver flash back from last year. But it was sunchips and mutton then!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS STINKY!!!!!!

memories of pain jajaja

JoesHO
02-10-2006, 05:05 PM

memories of pain jajaja

Damn near killed us !!!!!!!! :mad:

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 06:45 PM

If I was Freud and analyzed this,
I'd say you are suffocating at your job.
Too many symbols in your wish.

Gabe, are you sexually frustrated? Tonda is not giving you what you want? You need more attention?
If I was Tonda and analysed this,
I'd say:
Fuck you!

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Casa De Los Suenos with my wife! Isla Mujeres Mexico :okthumb:

I like her tits in this pic....

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 06:49 PM
That's so sweet. You're a good boy.

Oh yeah?????

I was just thinking about fucking our cleaning lady.
she comes on Sunday..

WEGRuth
02-10-2006, 06:51 PM
If I was Freud and analyzed this,
I'd say you are suffocating at your job.
Too many symbols in your wish.

Gabe, are you sexually frustrated? Tonda is not giving you what you want? You need more attention?
If I was Tonda and analysed this,
I'd say:
Fuck you!

Um.. if your first reference is for me.. nope, I just always loved space and astronomy lol

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Um.. if your first reference is for me.. nope, I just always loved space and astronomy lol

have you ever asked yourself WHY?

Read Freud. He has more answers than GFY, Oprano and Netpond combined
;)

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 06:59 PM
P.S. Freud doesn't deal with what's on your consience, he deals with what is your SUBCONCIENCE. I don't know if anybody but me and probably JR and Colin? read him, but...
knowing what's on one's mind is LESS important than what's on one's SUBCONCIENCE.

WEGRuth
02-10-2006, 07:08 PM
P.S. Freud doesn't deal with what's on your consience, he deals with what is your SUBCONCIENCE. I don't know if anybody but me and probably JR and Colin? read him, but...
knowing what's on one's mind is LESS important than what's on one's SUBCONCIENCE.

well.. if you want to go deep into everything then sure, but sometimes people just like things cos they're cool.. don't you think space exploration is cool?

Psychoanalysis, of one's concious or subconcious mind is a worthwhile investment for some things, but it can get a little intense if you apply it to every single aspect of your life. I'd rather just enjoy doing what I enjoy than try to figure out WHY I enjoy it and whether there's some kind of messed up subconscious thing going on that makes me enjoy looking at the stars at night and wonder what it would be like to go exploring in the great black yonder.

Maybe I watched too much Star Trek growing up LOL ;)

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 07:09 PM
where would it be? What would you have with you?

----------------

Mine is South Africa. I would be holding a surf board, a book on Mandela and sexwax in my bag and my camera.

oh puuhleeze, if you were in South Africa, you'd like to be in Lawyers's office, and have with you the will of your great Uncle leaving you all his diamond mines.

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 07:12 PM
well.. if you want to go deep into everything then sure, but sometimes people just like things cos they're cool.. don't you think space exploration is cool?

Psychoanalysis, of one's concious or subconcious mind is a worthwhile investment for some things, but it can get a little intense if you apply it to every single aspect of your life. I'd rather just enjoy doing what I enjoy than try to figure out WHY I enjoy it and whether there's some kind of messed up subconscious thing going on that makes me enjoy looking at the stars at night and wonder what it would be like to go exploring in the great black yonder.

Maybe I watched too much Star Trek growing up LOL ;)

Ruth, I always go deep. I was called lots of names in my life, but I was never been called "shallow"

You have your head in the right place and I had too much Maison's Conti Romanee 2002 to go deep now and on Oprano.

Cheers!

WEGRuth
02-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Ruth, I always go deep. I was called lots of names in my life, but I was never been called "shallow"

You have your head in the right place and I had too much Maison's Conti Romanee 2002 to go deep now and on Oprano.

Cheers!

haha.. bottoms up!!

Gabriel
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
alot of ifs.

Winetalk.com
02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
alot of ifs.

Gabe, only IDIOTS have it all clear and figured out.
The active mind is always probing. Have you ever tried?

Kinky John
02-10-2006, 09:54 PM
hehe . . i see familiar faces . . did my intro on the noob board :waving:

sounds sad . . but i am very happy with amsterdam

but if i had to choose . . prolly Fiji

nastyboy
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
I like her tits in this pic....

Uhhh LOL! We did split a 2002 Insignia tonight....What am I missing?

Hell Puppy
02-11-2006, 12:16 AM

memories of pain jajaja

Fucking rookie mistake...

1) Dont feed GonZo mutton before getting in a car for a long ride with him. No scratch that, dont feed GonZo AT ALL before getting in a car for a long ride with him....

2) When he gets that look on his face like a baby that is dumping in it's diaper, seek a well ventilated area immediately.

gonzo
02-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Fucking rookie mistake...

1) Dont feed GonZo mutton before getting in a car for a long ride with him. No scratch that, dont feed GonZo AT ALL before getting in a car for a long ride with him....

2) When he gets that look on his face like a baby that is dumping in it's diaper, seek a well ventilated area immediately.

Captain Jack will get you high tonight!

Sin
02-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I'd probably go to Queensland Australia. Brisbane, to be more specific. I've got quite a few people I know down there, from my last trip, and more that I still have yet to meet!! :)

I'd take... money.

NY_TIM
02-12-2006, 03:26 PM
It would be somewhere where there is not 2ft of smoke on the ground:mad: :mad: :mad: