PDA

View Full Version : DVD reseller - Drop Shipping or Affiliate FETISH

Dianna Vesta
02-09-2006, 12:02 AM
I working on an online store. I prefer finding a company that sells DVD's and has a drop shipping program, however I'm also looking for programs that actually ship DVD's or lets customers download movies.

Oh and I'm looking for fetish/bdsm good stuff not barely legals sling whips as she's sucking some guys cock.

Thanks,

DV

JoesHO
02-09-2006, 12:25 PM
I am confused, you have the content already and need someone to make it into DVD's and handle the shipping for you ?

or you need someone with DVD's alraedy to do it for you ?

two suggestions.

1.) www.dvdsuperstar.com takes your content and makes DVD's and handles everything involved with fullfilment.

2.) www.mallcom.com has a great variety of stuff and will customize the links for you to go directly to the niche you want it to go to. the are great and do graphics and everything to meet yo0ur current site.

I hope one of these help you out .

Dianna Vesta
02-09-2006, 12:57 PM
I am confused, you have the content already and need someone to make it into DVD's and handle the shipping for you ?

or you need someone with DVD's alraedy to do it for you ?

two suggestions.

1.) www.dvdsuperstar.com (http://www.dvdsuperstar.com/) takes your content and makes DVD's and handles everything involved with fullfilment.

2.) www.mallcom.com (http://www.mallcom.com/) has a great variety of stuff and will customize the links for you to go directly to the niche you want it to go to. the are great and do graphics and everything to meet yo0ur current site.

I hope one of these help you out .

No sorry I ant to also sell DVD's.

Thanks Joe

Dianna Vesta
02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Joe have you use mallcom.com and gotten paid from them?

JoesHO
02-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Joe have you use mallcom.com and gotten paid from them?

yes. we currently use them
and have always been paid on time

are you saying you are going to set up a store that does something simliar?
and does the DVD fullfilment as well?

if so please explain it to all of us here at Oprano, we are always interested in hearing new things on the marketplace.

Dianna Vesta
02-09-2006, 02:08 PM
yes. we currently use them
and have always been paid on time

are you saying you are going to set up a store that does something simliar?
and does the DVD fullfilment as well?

if so please explain it to all of us here at Oprano, we are always interested in hearing new things on the marketplace.

No, I'm not looking to get into this but add these types of programs to a free community site I'm revamping. I have way too much time on my hands these days so I got myself involved in this.

My site is free but requires you to register. Once inside you can post free personals, set up a profile, post in forums, read free stories, see some content and I promote the shit out of my programs. I set this site up a while back as a test and the traffic coming to it was unreal. Not only that they return and they give me their email addresses. I make as much off of comissions on this site as I would from memberships and I'm not paying to buy all that much content. I have a store there and if they want video clips they buy them and download them.

I also am opening Goddess Cams an all fetish cam site. It's actually a white label through another company but I will be working with the ladies and promoting the shit out of it. Also getting women to sign up. Of course we have a webmasters program.

markit
02-12-2006, 06:53 AM
Check this

Pecash DVD Store (http://www.pecash.com/cgi-bin/click1.cgi?12428)

:)