PDA

View Full Version : Color Your Machine Black and White

gonzo
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know if Mallcom offers RSS feeds for DVD sales?
Does anyone offer RSS feeds for DVD sales?

I tried looking around but I cant see much without being an affiliate first.

Jace
02-07-2006, 04:38 PM
so, i wrote to adultdvdempire.com and asked them, they responded with this:
Unfortunately, we do not offer what you are asking for in our Rss Feeds. You could add them manually in the XML code, but you would have to do that for each product, each day.

so, I wrote back:
Just out of curiosity then, what is the point of offering the feeds if the people using them can't make money with them?

I am not trying to be rude in the least, I am just curious

Seriously, if you all would slip the affiliate id into the rss feeds, there are people that would eat that up, and I would imagine your affiliate revenue would jump instantly. I know I would put your feeds into every site I ran instantly.

I am waiting for a response back

cypocrypt
02-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Hey Gonzo - We actually do not provide RSS feeds to everybody but i can set something up for you or aynbody else interested...hit me up when you're around 108422465 and we'll take it from there...

Jace, feel free to hit me up as well if interested

R

JoesHO
02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Mallcom is a terrific company. and Ric is always willing to go the extra mile.

I could not be happier or more impressed with the service we recive from them .

gonzo
02-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Hey Gonzo - We actually do not provide RSS feeds to everybody but i can set something up for you or aynbody else interested...hit me up when you're around 108422465 and we'll take it from there...

Jace, feel free to hit me up as well if interested

R

I have you in an ICQ window now. Ill get this hooked up. Dealing with a server bug...seems like Im not the only think that got under the weather today.

Jace
02-08-2006, 03:50 PM
adultdvdempire.com emailed back

Dear Jace,

The Rss Feeds were not designed just for our affiliates, but for our average customers who use a feed reader to stay apprised of the latest releases, best sellers, etc. as well.

You do make a valid point, but when they were originally released, unfortunately that function was not made part of the feeds.

I will pass on your suggestions to our programming department head. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us back.

Sincerely,

Michael
Tech Department

gonzo
02-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Ric can get you hooked up. Hes got me taken care of. Join Mallcom and hit him up. Hes good peeps.