PDA

View Full Version : In a Love Seat Electric Chair

gonzo
02-05-2006, 08:46 PM
CCBill webmasters... those of you that run solo girl site. I have a question for you? How are we supposed to promote your program if your links within CCBill to get banners and otehr promo material is broken?

Ive been updating some free sites I have today and I have noticed no less than 6 solo girl sites that the link for banners within CCBill are broken. We cant promote you if we cant get to your promo material.

Also as an aside... JoinRightNow reps... if your going to spam our board, Please come back and respond to questions. Ive been waiting a week to get an answer to my question on my account. I could have been sending you traffic this entire time but no one has responded. So Im going to resign up and hopefully support is better that way.

Hell Puppy
02-05-2006, 09:11 PM
CCBill webmasters... those of you that run solo girl site. I have a question for you? How are we supposed to promote your program if your links within CCBill to get banners and otehr promo material is broken?

Ive been updating some free sites I have today and I have noticed no less than 6 solo girl sites that the link for banners within CCBill are broken. We cant promote you if we cant get to your promo material.

Also as an aside... JoinRightNow reps... if your going to spam our board, Please come back and respond to questions. Ive been waiting a week to get an answer to my question on my account. I could have been sending you traffic this entire time but no one has responded. So Im going to resign up and hopefully support is better that way.

Having run CCBill based affiliate programs for years, I can tell you that one's not on CCBill but rather on the webmaster. A lot of them have a front end for their program that they host and keep the banners there and never bother to go load 'em or link 'em properly via CCBill's affiliate interface.

CCBill James
02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Hello Gonzo,

Hell Puppy, thank you for making an excellent point. :okthumb:

For our webmaster clients who run an affiliate program through CCBill, while we can server the banner links, it is the actual webmaster that must make sure that the banners are available and functional.

My best suggestion on this issue Gonzo would be to contact the webmaster for this program to see if they are aware of any issues.

Thanks

James A.
Client Support Supervisor
Clientsupport@ccbill.com
1-800-510-2859

gonzo
02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Having run CCBill based affiliate programs for years, I can tell you that one's not on CCBill but rather on the webmaster. A lot of them have a front end for their program that they host and keep the banners there and never bother to go load 'em or link 'em properly via CCBill's affiliate interface.

Whats the average cost of acquisition for a new webmaster these days?

Congrats ARS ... you deleted my account it seems. I was going to check out these RSS feeds youve been advertising [everywhere but Oprano] but my account no longer exists.

Ill just keep looking.

gonzo
02-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello Gonzo,

Hell Puppy, thank you for making an excellent point. :okthumb:

For our webmaster clients who run an affiliate program through CCBill, while we can server the banner links, it is the actual webmaster that must make sure that the banners are available and functional.

My best suggestion on this issue Gonzo would be to contact the webmaster for this program to see if they are aware of any issues.

Thanks

James A.
Client Support Supervisor
Clientsupport@ccbill.com
1-800-510-2859

Thanks for dropping by James.
I agree that its the actual webmasters responsibility and not CCBill's. All yall do is process credit cards. 5 years ago I would have chased some of these programs down.

Now adays ... Ill just keep looking.

Dugmor
02-05-2006, 11:00 PM

We have a support form on our contact page on our site.
http://www.joinrightnow.com/contact.html

It also has 3 different ICQ's to add and be able to send us an ICQ at anytime.
Slim!: 91687719
Dugmor!: 45771964
NOC Join Right Now: 30471411

With the thousands of threads here it may be possible your questions was over looked. I apologize for that.

Please feel free to e-mail me at anytime.
webmaster@joinrightnow.com

Thanks in advance
Dugmor

Hell Puppy
02-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Whats the average cost of acquisition for a new webmaster these days?

Cost to acquire a webmaster? Dirt cheap.

Cost to acquire one that can actually send signups? The math on that one is starting to make my head spin.

Peaches
02-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Reading the thread subject, I thought maybe Gonzo was getting married. ;)