PDA

View Full Version : Ynot Payment Info

YNOTBob
02-03-2006, 02:54 PM
In case you Oprano'ers haven't heard...YNOT Payment now offers direct, and very secure, merchant accounts.

http://www.ynotpayment.com

If you are using one of the third party companies, you are probably paying a fee over 12% (I may be wrong). Well, with your own Direct Merchant account, you can pay fees as low as 7.5%, or lower...just to start. Do the math...this could save you $1 or more per transaction.

Do the math, here is a sample:

You paying 13% right now...at $29.99 that is a $3.89 processing fee.
With us, if you qualify at 7.5%, and trans fees..you pay $2.74

This sample alone shows you that you save $1.15 per transaction. Now multiply that by how many joins you have a month, year WOW...

I have one client saving so much on his per transactions, he is now able to afford one of those kick ass affiliate management softwares...

Other benefits include...
***Your own, personal descriptors***
***Money saving rates, lowest in the Industry***
***YNOT brand trust and security***
***Account set up within one week***
***Zero set-up fees***
***Fraud scrubbing by CyberSource***

Cybersource fraud scrubbing is incredible. It is the only company which works in real time with VISA/MC to check over 150 different variables on each transaction, in real time, in seconds, to see how legitimate a credit card transaction is. There is simply no better company.

Yep, costs nothing, saves you money, and is 100% ready.

Hit me up for a demo, and a link to the admin area, so you can take a peek at the admin interface...we also offer a *Virtual Terminal* You can actually enter credit card information by hand. This admin area is the best possible back end you can get now.

If you are using a Affiliate Software program, we can easily integrate.
So its simple, let us get you an account, you set it up, you test it, you use it, you fall in love with it, and then eventually you will want to use it more... :)
Hit me up!

Bob@ynotpayment.com

Thank you Gonzo for allowing this...you are the goods!

JoesHO
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I am interested. when I talk to other merchant account options they say I must have 100K history , is there any prohibitive rules or requirements we should be aware of ?

gonzo
02-03-2006, 02:58 PM
We are all about business. Networking is a part of it. Thanks for the information. I might have to get me a lil paysite going.

YNOTBob
02-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I am interested. when I talk to other merchant account options they say I must have 100K history , is there any prohibitive rules or requirements we should be aware of ?

there are many prohibitive rules...its banking...rules such as no processing illegal content or products etc

as for volume...of course we spend money on setting these up so we like to see accounts with volume...but I will work with smaller webmasters to get them up and running as well.

we have several options for the smaller webmaster...

JoesHO
02-03-2006, 03:03 PM
there are many prohibitive rules...its banking...rules such as no processing illegal content or products etc

as for volume...of course we spend money on setting these up so we like to see accounts with volume...but I will work with smaller webmasters to get them up and running as well.

we have several options for the smaller webmaster...

I will hit you on icq, we just took www.momrider.com live

YNOTBob
02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
awesome!
im here for you!

Mike AI
02-03-2006, 04:29 PM
This is very possitive news for the industry.

Good job Bob!

YNOTBob
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
wow Mike...

coming from you I am floored!

yep, thats how much respect I have for you...

thank you very much!

YNOTBob
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
accidentally stopping by to BUMMMMMP