PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme has a heart donut...

Peaches
02-02-2006, 10:38 PM
...for Valentine's Day??! I sure would be a happy camper if some FFNs could get me one :clapping:

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2006, 07:19 AM
...for Valentine's Day??! I sure would be a happy camper if some FFNs could get me one :clapping:

How sweet!

gonzo
02-03-2006, 08:02 AM
I dont know of a Krispy Kreme that sells... one.

Honestly I havent had any in the past 6 months.

Jace
02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
krispy kreme is the devil

I try and avoid it at all costs...and now with my new diet, my wife wouldn't let me near that place

TheLegacy
02-03-2006, 12:56 PM
oddly. krispy kreme has disappeared in canada - guess tim horton's was too much competition. I was a fad for a while but after time people came back to what they grew up with.

Hell Puppy
02-03-2006, 11:01 PM
oddly. krispy kreme has disappeared in canada - guess tim horton's was too much competition. I was a fad for a while but after time people came back to what they grew up with.

green flies do much the same thing...

Osiris
02-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Their donuts kick ass, but I don't eat junk anymore.

JR
02-03-2006, 11:42 PM
these fuckers in seattle have a drive through... they close at 10:00 pm.. BUT they leave all the lights on inside, the leave all the signs on, including the drive through sign as well as the monitor for ordering which says something like "please speak loudly when you place your order on it" ---- BUT the fucking idiots are closed and no one is working. its annoying as hell. i fell for this drive through shit 3 times now and each time there was people in front of me and people behind me as well.

selena
02-04-2006, 04:52 PM
green flies do much the same thing...

:wnw:

gonzo
02-04-2006, 10:30 PM
these fuckers in seattle have a drive through... they close at 10:00 pm.. BUT they leave all the lights on inside, the leave all the signs on, including the drive through sign as well as the monitor for ordering which says something like "please speak loudly when you place your order on it" ---- BUT the fucking idiots are closed and no one is working. its annoying as hell. i fell for this drive through shit 3 times now and each time there was people in front of me and people behind me as well.

See JR you are giving in to your inner FFN!

JR
02-05-2006, 12:39 AM
See JR you are giving in to your inner FFN!
hahaa... well, i am down to 216 from 250 pounds 4 months ago and sometimes i grab some shit food just for the calories because i spend too much time at the gym.

also, they're just so damned good :)