PDA

View Full Version : In case you wondered where Oprano Radio is...

Jace
02-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I got a fuicking virus...no idea how or when...but earlier yesterday my system just started shutting down programs on it's own, i at first thought it was an IE glitch because it was only happening with it, then I realized it was something more serious when I tried to open regedit and it would automatically shut down, then the task manager also

it wouldn't let me start ANY program toward the end there....and I couldn't download any antivirus stuff, cause it would shut that down too

I am now working in safe mode to try and get rid of this thing

updates to come

bluemoney
02-02-2006, 08:46 PM
I was wondering what was up. Had to go here to get my jazz fix http://www.softjazz.co.uk/

Sin
02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh no! I was wondering where it went to!!!

I'm very glad to hear though that you're getting it resolved & that our Jazz will be back up & playing soon, Jace! :D

Jace
02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
you know, I LOVE having a huge hard drive as my main device (300gb), but fucking shit it takes forever to scan for a virus scan

Sin
02-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow, that is large!

Do you have other partitions as well on top of that???

Jace
02-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow, that is large!

Do you have other partitions as well on top of that???

actually, I have 1 300gb and 1 160gb in the machine, then I also have dual external 300gb on usb 2.0

all in all I have about a little over a TB here locally.....and funny thing is 650gb of it is used up for music