PDA

View Full Version : Sextronix.com are Cheaters

kide83
02-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Yes, this is one of those drama threads :( Sorry for that but I have to go in public with this... If this is against the forum rules i'm really sorry - admins please delete this thread... It will be posted on all bigger forums btw

This is warning for everyone who is working with Sextronix.com or want to start in future - Sextonix.com are fucking cheaters and shavers...

Here are some facts... They have never send me money for two payouts (out of two they have to send me)... And I think I have proof that they were shaving me...

Here are sales I made and dates when...

Started making free sites several days before I made my 1st sale with them
HentaiDreams.com - 04.20.2005. - 30$
3DGirlFriends.com - 04.23.2005. - 30$
PerfectHentai.com - 05.08.2005 - 30$
FlashForAdults.com - 05.09.2005 - 30$
FlashForAdults.com - few days after - Refund
3DGirlFriends.com - 05.27.2005 - 30$
- - - - 120$ - - - - Minimum Payout reached but I never got it so I Stopped making new sites
06.01.2005. - 06.31.2005. - No sales
07.01.2005. - 07.31.2005. - No sales
EroticAnime.com - 08.09.2005. - 30$
EroticAnime.com - 09.19.2005. Refund (after 20 days ???)
3DGirlFriends.com - 09.19.2005. - 30$
EroticAnime.com - 09.20.2005. Refund (And one more, but this one was for signup I never made - shaving or not ???)
3DGirlFriends.com - 10.18.2005. - Refund
3DGirlFriends.com - 11.01.2005. - 30$
3DGirlFriends.com - 12.05.2005. - 30$
3DGirlFriends.com - 12.21.2005. - 30$
- - - - 120$ - - - - Minimum Payout reached

My final ratios till today

Uniques : 35217 Raw : 40344 Signups : 10 Rebills : 0 Refunds : 4 Ratio : 1:3522 Money : $210.00

I had 4 refunds out of 10 sales WTF !!! 1 of them was for sale I never made... Just to add that for other sponsors I have 1 chargeback or refund in 45-50 sales on average...
My ratios were worse than bad and just to mention that I have great ratios (even 1:400) with other toon paysites, so it's not that I don't know how to sell toons...
Also once I noticed that I made 1 sale few months ago and it disappeared after few minutes from my stats and I never saw it again... I haven't listed it above cause I don't know whetn it was made...

I have also sent them several e-mails asking them what is happening with my payouts and they always said - "it's on it's way" or "yes we will send it as soon as possible" - pure bullshit. The first payout was sent by cheque so I thought, ok maybe it didn't come to me, nevermind - I won't die for 120$... But the other needed to be sent to my epassporte account and they never sent it :(

This is copy of the last e-mail I sent them few days ago

---
Hi :)

I’m Dejan Mirkovic, affiliate of sextronix.com - username kide83

I have problems getting payouts from you guys for the 2nd time in row... I wanted to ask you is there any chance to solve this like civilized people? You owe me 240$ for 2 payouts and i want it - it's simple as that. I don't care about those shitty 240$ honestly - but I will not allow anyone to treat me unfair and that's what you guys did.
First time you told that you sent me a cheque but I newer saw it in my mailbox. The second time you needed to pay me on my epassporte (ap_program_rapaxa@epassporte.com) but I never received that payment too :(
I honestly hope that you will do what you have to do and that I will get my money in next 3 days... In short - you have 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) to send 240$ to my epassporte account before I go to all major msg boards and post about this in public. Also you will get lifetime place in my sigs on all boards and a sticky on www.adultbizforum.com (http://www.adultbizforum.com) :)

Have a nice day !!!

Dejan Mirkovic (aka kide83)
www.adultbizforum.com (http://www.adultbizforum.com) | www.adultbizproduction.com (http://www.adultbizproduction.com)
e-mail : kide83@adultbizforum.com
---

Never got answer on it... And I gave them 2 more days because I knew it was weekend...

I know I'm not the first one who had bad excpiriences with them and I'm sure I won't be the last :(
But I also hope that this will help someone to avoid all problems I had with them - go and promote other sponsors, there are lots of them out there - My advice - skip sextonix...

gonzo
02-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Man Sextronics sure has had its share of drama over the past 2 years.

kide83
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I know, I just didn't believe that untill it happened to me :( (call me stupid or whatever but tit's the truth)...

Btw I'm sorry this was my 1st post here, here are few words about me...

I'm Dejan (biz nick kide83), I've started in biz 1 year ago, I have several domains, and at the moment I'm working on network of sites for adult webmasters http://boards.xbiz.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

JoesHO
02-01-2006, 05:42 PM
yeah and it is always the same complaint too. I think they are out of Turkey is what I was told a while back .

Hey MikeAI is Turkey one of the countries USA is gonna attack soon ?

Forest
02-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Ill send this to emin

he is a stand up guy an this must be an oversight

I have never had a prob getting paid by them and have been doing business with them for several years

boldy
02-02-2006, 03:58 PM
They allways pay in time for me ...

Robert
05-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I'm having the same problem with Sextronics. Anyone from Remotethumbs around? Some toon galleries from other sponsors besides sextronics would be great, I've got good toon traffic that was thrown away on these guys.

gonzo
05-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I'm having the same problem with Sextronics. Anyone from Remotethumbs around? Some toon galleries from other sponsors besides sextronics would be great, I've got good toon traffic that was thrown away on these guys.

I think Joe is in Los Angeles with Anders Manga.... not that would matter.