PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: JoinRightNow RSS Feeds Now Available

Stacey_JoinRightNow
01-31-2006, 03:53 AM
http://www.joinrightnow.com/rss/images/rss_feeds.jpg (http://www.joinrightnow.com/)

JoinRightNow is definitely staying on top of things by making available RSS feeds of all their websites. Now JoinRightNow affiliates will no longer waste time browsing through all the JoinRightNow webmaster tools and content looking for new updates. Website updates are provided to the webmaster populace in a very well organized manner.

So what exactly are JoinRightNow RSS feeds? I will let Dugmor the owner of JoinRightNow explain: “RSS which stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. It is a way to get the latest JoinRightNow sites updates without tediously having to go through the 24 sites one by one. The JoinRightNow RSS feed is a well-organized, chronological list of new uploads of all the JoinRightNow sites, with the latest uploads presented first. Each item on the list consists of a simple title, a description of the upload, and a link to the webpage containing the entire new set of pictures, videos, or blogs.”

JoinRightNow webmaster affiliates will benefit by saving time. Linking the new updates is easy and complete with the proper affiliate ID code so all sales incurred through the feeds are properly credited to the JoinRightNow affiliate webmaster. The content the RSS feeds link to are also hosted by JoinRightNow so there are no hosting expenses on the part of the affiliates. Get fresh JoinRightNow content readily available to your websites using RSS feeds, JoinRightNow RSS feeds is a very effective and efficient way for JoinRightNow affiliates to retain surfers and convert new members.

JoinRightNow has a unique feed for every site as well as a one for the entire network of sites. Affiliates have the choice on which sites, and feeds, to monitor. To access JoinRightNow RSS feeds, webmaster affiliates need only have an RSS aggregator that maintains the RSS feeds on their websites. To learn more and subscribe for RSS feeds, visit JoinRightNow's Member Area (http://www.joinrightnow.com/members/rss.html).

About JoinRightNow :

JoinRightNow is a vast adult entertainment network with 24 websites and expanding. Launched in 2004, this company has already established a leading name in the adult business. JoinRightNow offers its affiliates a 60 percent revenue share, fresh promotional material, free gallery hosting services, free hosted thumbs, exclusive content, and other income generating tools including the very recent RSS feeds.

JoinRightNow
C.P. Box 32148 St. Andre, Montréal, Québec H2Y-4Y5
1-514-841-2650
http://www.joinrightnow.com (http://www.joinrightnow.com/).

###

gonzo
01-31-2006, 05:04 AM
Mmmm rss feeds. Daddy likes.

gonzo
01-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Stacy can you hit me up and tell me how I use my old CCBill ids to retrieve my log in information?

JoesHO
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM
who does the RSS feed s for you ? and how do you like them so far ?

Vendzilla
01-31-2006, 11:58 PM
pretty cool stuff!

gonzo
02-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Stacy
Im ready to add your RSS feeds but I still need to find out how to access my account information. CCBill Id I signed up with isnt doing me any good.

2nd request.

And yes normally Id email but I figured if you posted a press release here youd check back for feedback.

Lets do some business!!!

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Stacy can you hit me up and tell me how I use my old CCBill ids to retrieve my log in information?

To use any of our new webmaster tools you need to use our current system
www.joinrightnow.com (http://www.joinrightnow.com)

If you have miss placed or lost your joinrightnow password. You can you this system.

http://joinrightnow.com/jrn2/passRetrieve.html

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-06-2006, 12:27 AM
who does the RSS feed s for you ? and how do you like them so far ?

We have an in house programming team at our Montreal Facility. The response from webmasters have been amazing. More and more webmasters are using RSS feeds on their sites everyday. JoinRightNow has always been on top of the latest webmasters tools !

JoesHO
02-06-2006, 12:53 AM
about time you made it back to explain. we dont mind the spam, as you might actually say something useful at some point, but at least have the courtesy to come back and answear questions please. ( in a timely manner of course not much much later )

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Stacy
Im ready to add your RSS feeds but I still need to find out how to access my account information. CCBill Id I signed up with isnt doing me any good.

2nd request.

And yes normally Id email but I figured if you posted a press release here youd check back for feedback.

Lets do some business!!!

I havent got back here bec. of the slow connection of internet, for the past few days my connection su*cks! Anyway if you have miss placed or lost your joinrightnow password. You can you this system.

http://joinrightnow.com/jrn2/passRetrieve.html

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-06-2006, 02:42 AM
about time you made it back to explain. we dont mind the spam, as you might actually say something useful at some point, but at least have the courtesy to come back and answear questions please. ( in a timely manner of course not much much later )

http://www.joinrightnow.com/pics/internet_02_06_06.jpg

I do not know why you are giving me such a hard time. I am having problems with my internet connection. Do you know what it is like to surf at 17 K ?

For the past week either it has been down or so slow that it takes 30 minutes to post in a thread. I have been trying to make the most of my time by doing things off like until it is fixed.

I am really sorry but I can only post as fast as my internet connection allows me to!

gonzo
02-06-2006, 07:21 AM
Im not giving you a hard time. Im trying to do business. When I eat at someones elses house common courtesy would be to offer to put up my dirty plate.

I work from home too. I have redundant internet connections in case of a problem like this.

I did notice it didnt curtail your posting all week on GFY or Klixxx though...

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Im not giving you a hard time. Im trying to do business. When I eat at someones elses house common courtesy would be to offer to put up my dirty plate.

I work from home too. I have redundant internet connections in case of a problem like this.

I did notice it didnt curtail your posting all week on GFY or Klixxx though...

Hahahaha, sneaking on me? Klixxx? I got a few posts there and I rarely visit that place and GFY? we cant deny it, that it is one of the biggest boards around and mostly webmasters visit that place, ... well I already answered your question and if you do still have question, Im offering my whole time with you if thats could satisfy you... :rolleyes:

peace out!!! ;)

gonzo
02-07-2006, 03:32 AM
Hahahaha, sneaking on me? Klixxx? I got a few posts there and I rarely visit that place and GFY? we cant deny it, that it is one of the biggest boards around and mostly webmasters visit that place, ... well I already answered your question and if you do still have question, Im offering my whole time with you if thats could satisfy you... :rolleyes:

peace out!!! ;)

Not a matter of sneaking. I could have/should have just called bullshit.
Ive already signed back up and added RSS feeds for testing. Im pretty self sufficent. You guys changed out your program and I had signed up in the past. I just needed a question answered.

But as another aside...if yall really think there is no business here and this place is full of idle chit chat we will understand if you dont bother with spamming the board in the future.

I think youll find with a little genuine participation that theres plenty.
Alexa doesnt have us ranked over all at number 3 for nothing.

TheEnforcer
02-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey Stacey.. just sent you an e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Stacey_JoinRightNow
02-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Not a matter of sneaking. I could have/should have just called bullshit.
Ive already signed back up and added RSS feeds for testing. Im pretty self sufficent. You guys changed out your program and I had signed up in the past. I just needed a question answered.

But as another aside...if yall really think there is no business here and this place is full of idle chit chat we will understand if you dont bother with spamming the board in the future.

I think youll find with a little genuine participation that theres plenty.
Alexa doesnt have us ranked over all at number 3 for nothing.

Gonzo,

Yes you are right.... I am trying to be everywhere...
I have never said or ever think theres no business in here, the only problem here is that I wasnt able to came back and yet I have already explained my part that I have a very slow connection of my internet and indeed apologized, I was really trying to make it up to you so that we could work things out.

Stacey

JoesHO
02-08-2006, 02:28 AM
glad to see you here Stacy. :okthumb:
Thank you for your explanation.

gonzo
02-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Gonzo,

Yes you are right.... I am trying to be everywhere...
I have never said or ever think theres no business in here, the only problem here is that I wasnt able to came back and yet I have already explained my part that I have a very slow connection of my internet and indeed apologized, I was really trying to make it up to you so that we could work things out.

Stacey

No reason to apologize. Let just do business. I signed up though and am already sending traffic. Lets see how the RSS feeds do.