PDA

View Full Version : AsiasKittens.com LIVE & HORNY!!!!

asiaskittens
01-27-2006, 02:12 AM
AsiasKittens.com has HOT, SEXY, Asians waiting for you LIVE online. FREE REGISTRATION, FREE CHAT for everyone!!! That's right FREE!!!!!!!

Come and join in on the fun with our beautiful Girls , Guys , Couples and Lesbians who are waiting to meet you. You can even have two girls together and they can even see and hear you too:-)

Only at AsiasKittens.com can you become a PREMIUM Member and save $0.50 per minute of nude chat. That's right we help you save money! Also you get full access to all exclusive Models Video & Photo Galleries.

Even you can become an AsiasKittens.com Model / Studio and earn HEAPS OF CASH from your home!!! That's right, our Models / Studios get some of the best payout's in the industry of 50%, so much more than our competitors!!!!

So what are you waiting for come and check out AsiasKittens.com (http://www.asiaskittens.com/) and either way you'll end up with a grin on your face:-)

Jace
01-27-2006, 02:21 AM
Spammy Spam Spam

Woo Hoo

Spammmmmmm Spam Spam

Spammy Spammy Spam!

Jace
01-27-2006, 02:25 AM
I subtracted a point for SPAMMY SPAM SPAM

TheEnforcer
01-27-2006, 11:04 AM
You know I'm always quiet when people come and post to the board and are non sponsors as they are promoting their program and I hope to be able to contact them and convince them to advertise BUT..... I'm in a real pissy mood this morning and you weren't smart enough to do that. You come here and spam your shit to us promoting in a way to try and entice us as SURFERS. Then you went into "find a model" mode and that annoyed me even more because you are at a FUCKING WEBMASTER BOARD and you never bothered to try and promote your "webmaster program" at all so why the fuck would any cam girl work for a site that doesn't even think to try and get webmasters when they are spamming at a WEBMASTER BOARD?

JoesHO
01-27-2006, 12:39 PM
I call it Marketing .

the difference between good marketing and bad marketing
has been/ will always be

FOLLOW UP!

CDSmith
01-27-2006, 01:19 PM
I call it Marketing .

the difference between good marketing and bad marketing
has been/ will always be

FOLLOW UP!Let's test this theory:
Joe's Pizza has HOT, SEXY, pizza waiting for you piping hot. FREE BREADSTICKS WITH EVERY ORDER, FREE DIPPING SAUCE for everyone!!! That's right FREE!!!!!!!

Come and join in on the fun with our beautiful pizzas, and vegetarians who are waiting pizza are welcome too. You can even have two pizzas together and they can even be double-stacked on top of one another :-)

Only at Joe's Pizza can you get a PREMIUM pizza and save $0.50 per extra topping to boot. That's right we help you save money! Also you get full access to all extras like hot chilis or parmesan cheese sprinkles.

Even you can become a Joe's Pizza Maker and earn HEAPS OF CASH! That's right, our pizza makers get some of the best payout's in the industry, at $2.50/hr over minimum wage it's so much more than our competitors!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Come and check out Joe's Pizza and either way you'll end up with a grin on your face:-)

By golly you're right! I am so craving a Joe's Pizza right now it's unbelievable.

jo3
01-27-2006, 01:34 PM
HOLY SHIT ITS FREE?!?!?!????? :-pearl:

domtheboy
01-27-2006, 02:07 PM
bring back the spampig !

JoesHO
01-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Let's test this theory:
Joe's Pizza has HOT, SEXY, pizza waiting for you piping hot. FREE BREADSTICKS WITH EVERY ORDER, FREE DIPPING SAUCE for everyone!!! That's right FREE!!!!!!!

Come and join in on the fun with our beautiful pizzas, and vegetarians who are waiting pizza are welcome too. You can even have two pizzas together and they can even be double-stacked on top of one another :-)

Only at Joe's Pizza can you get a PREMIUM pizza and save $0.50 per extra topping to boot. That's right we help you save money! Also you get full access to all extras like hot chilis or parmesan cheese sprinkles.

Even you can become a Joe's Pizza Maker and earn HEAPS OF CASH! That's right, our pizza makers get some of the best payout's in the industry, at $2.50/hr over minimum wage it's so much more than our competitors!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Come and check out Joe's Pizza and either way you'll end up with a grin on your face:-)

By golly you're right! I am so craving a Joe's Pizza right now it's unbelievable.

mmmmmmmmmm Pizza ......

Hell Puppy
01-28-2006, 12:23 AM
AsiasKittens.com has HOT, SEXY, Asians waiting for you LIVE online. FREE REGISTRATION, FREE CHAT for everyone!!! That's right FREE!!!!!!!

Come and join in on the fun with our beautiful Girls , Guys , Couples and Lesbians who are waiting to meet you. You can even have two girls together and they can even see and hear you too:-)

Only at AsiasKittens.com can you become a PREMIUM Member and save $0.50 per minute of nude chat. That's right we help you save money! Also you get full access to all exclusive Models Video & Photo Galleries.

Even you can become an AsiasKittens.com Model / Studio and earn HEAPS OF CASH from your home!!! That's right, our Models / Studios get some of the best payout's in the industry of 50%, so much more than our competitors!!!!

So what are you waiting for come and check out AsiasKittens.com (http://www.asiaskittens.com/) and either way you'll end up with a grin on your face:-)

Damn.

Drive by spam.

And i was hoping to have a meaningful conversation about how I can cure my yellow fever.