Make your own

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

OldJeff
01-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Funny, but the sad part is just about everything it generates is plausible

Mike AI
01-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Funny, but the sad part is just about everything it generates is plausible

HAHA yeah for those who are insane, or who are stupid enough to continually be duped.

:okthumb:

TheEnforcer
01-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Hahahahahaha.. ok.. that's funny. :okthumb:

OldJeff
01-24-2006, 12:06 PM
HAHA yeah for those who are insane, or who are stupid enough to continually be duped.

:okthumb:

Jury is still out, I might be both, insane and stupid

As for being duped, I submit WMD's in Iraq, Iraq connection with 9/11, and a few dozen other bogus reasons for the war in Iraq.

Mike AI
01-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Jury is still out, I might be both, insane and stupid

As for being duped, I submit WMD's in Iraq, Iraq connection with 9/11, and a few dozen other bogus reasons for the war in Iraq.

There were WMDs in Iraq. There might not have been any when we invaded, but during Saddam's tenure they were there and used.

Connection to 9/11 - I agree with you - but that is not a conspiracy that is a spin to get American people behind war.

Have you taken the time to read the reasons Congress supported the war? There were 15 of them. Politicans like to cover their bases.

WebairGerard
01-24-2006, 12:12 PM
funny stuff. I agree that a lot of it can be true with this mad man! :)

Mike AI
01-24-2006, 12:13 PM
funny stuff. I agree that a lot of it can be true with this mad man! :)

What makes him mad?

OldJeff
01-24-2006, 12:24 PM
There were WMDs in Iraq. There might not have been any when we invaded, but during Saddam's tenure they were there and used.

Yes the ones we sold them

Connection to 9/11 - I agree with you - but that is not a conspiracy that is a spin to get American people behind war.

Change spin to LIE and we are on the same page

Have you taken the time to read the reasons Congress supported the war? There were 15 of them. Politicans like to cover their bases.

I can actually think of many reasons that I am sure they would not admit to, but are very likely true.

The biggest difference between us politically Mike, is you think every word from a liberal is bullshit, I think every word from a politican is bullshit.

Bush is a nitwit, that has fucked the US with a deficit for at least a decade, used the very real problem of terrorists as a smokescreen to invade a country that posed no more a threat to the US than a basket of puppies, while those that attacked us on 9/11 are actually an even bigger force than they were before hand.

History will show Dubya to be one of the biggest fuckups this country has ever put into office.

Conversly, Kerry would have been just as shitty only in different ways

WebairGerard
01-24-2006, 12:45 PM
What makes him mad?

Come on now. I could sit here for the next week typing all the reasons.

Mike AI
01-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Yes the ones we sold them

Change spin to LIE and we are on the same page

I can actually think of many reasons that I am sure they would not admit to, but are very likely true.

The biggest difference between us politically Mike, is you think every word from a liberal is bullshit, I think every word from a politican is bullshit.

Bush is a nitwit, that has fucked the US with a deficit for at least a decade, used the very real problem of terrorists as a smokescreen to invade a country that posed no more a threat to the US than a basket of puppies, while those that attacked us on 9/11 are actually an even bigger force than they were before hand.

History will show Dubya to be one of the biggest fuckups this country has ever put into office.

Conversly, Kerry would have been just as shitty only in different ways

Jeff, you are wrong - I think liberals and all profesional politicians are full of bullshit. I agree about the spending, and corruption coming from the republican party. The sad thing is we are living in a one party system. The democratic party has been hijacked by single issue zealots (abortion on demand, gay rights, affirmative action/welfare, ACLU, nambla, etc...), and the wacko Bushitler crowd ( moveon.org, moore, dean).

I wish the Dems would come back to planet Earth. One party rule leads to corruption and is hurting ths US!

I do not see it happening any time soon. It is time for the grown ups to seize the Democratic party. Lieberman, whre are you? Your party needs you.

Mike AI
01-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Come on now. I could sit here for the next week typing all the reasons.

Figured. Typical liberal.

Come back when you can back up your posts with facts, or at least some wit.